How will taking adderal for school impact my gains?

How will taking adderal for school impact my gains?

You won't want to eat or sleep, and eating and sleeping are two fundamental pillars in fitness, if your looking to cut then maybe it's alright for you

I'm not a fan of it, buddy of mine would change if he used it since he wasn't autistic

pretty much the general consensus is that adderrall is not good for bodybuilding from the guys who tried it. I think RIP BIG RICH made a vid about it in detail, something about how it constricts blood flow to the muscles or some shit.

you will lose bodyfat

but you will stay up till like 4am every night unless you take a whole bottle of melatonin and benadryl

I take it and the comedowns leave me feeling lethargic by the end of the work day, so I keep skipping the gym
>inb4 just lazy

I believe you.

School isn't hard jeez

it ruins your diet becauae you wont want to eat shit, and you won't want to hit the gym after you take it

I work out in the mornings anyway so feeling shitty at the end of the day is less of a problem. should I just force myself to eat, also it is only the 4 to 6-hour kind if that makes any difference.

You'll find it difficult to force yourself to eat. You'll be hungry but it will be painful to get the food down. I used to take a lot of adderall. I loved it because I love drugs, but would not recommend at all if you want to keep your gains.

idk hwo to explain addies effect on hunger. You'' still feel hunger pain but find your appetite completely diminished. It'll be hard to just "fight through it" I can't really stomach shit when I'm addied up

Tbh I'm still able to eat a lot on it. But I have never been deterred from eating by stomach sickness or anything really, so maybe I'm just an exception.

That said, I got addicted pretty fast. I have addict tendencies so it wasn't long before I tried snorting it (doesn't really work well) and just moved on to meth again. No more drugs for me :^(

Anyone saying it keeps you up was misprescribed. Someone with the imbalance that adhd meds are designed to correct will not get wired or energetic on Adderall

It's a fucking miracle drug. As far as I can tell it improves almost everything

Nah, it just makes you feel like you're smarter. Your actual performance is only marginally improved.

Just stop browsing the internet all the time and focus on one thing at a time. Wake up, focus on your morning run, make breakfast, eat your breakfast while actually tasting the goddamn breakfast and not browsing the internet, start doing whatever work you're doing and give yourself small breaks based on time limits and progress in your work, whichever you hit first.

Adderall will negatively affect your gains and your heart, as well as being mildly neurotoxic.

>just stop having a mental imbalance
Ignorant people like you shouldnt be allowed to post.

>Adderall will negatively affect your gains and your heart, as well as being mildly neurotoxic.
This, I could hardly do my cardio while on amphetamines.

Nigga more people use Adderall than actually need it. You can fix mental issues if you try.

But everyone wants the quick fix

I assume that someone taking it for school isn't looking for relief from ADHD, it's a common study drug.

I'd recommend trying less powerful stims first though OP, as you'll have less issues on something like Modafinil than Adderall, and might benefit just as much from it.

Terrible fucking drug. Here is how the experience goes

>first day, 1 dose, wow holy fucking shit i'm a genius and everyone around me is a wonderful intelligent happy person too
>second day: 1 dose, well today has been a good day
>third day 1 dose, at least I can concentrate easily now but what happened to those other feelings wtf?
>4th day: 2 doses, well 1 isn't enough so I might as well up the dosage right? I can't even feel it now
>20th day: oh shit I didn't follow my dosage limit and now i'm out, can't tell the doctor I took more than dosage or he cuts prescription immediately for drug addiction
>30th day: fuck my life, this math book is gay, people should be gassed, i'm so depressed
>1st day next month: 1 dose WOW IM A GENIUS AND EVERYONE AROUND ME IS WONDER......................

It's not the best choice for a study drug because of how much the other effects impact you, the euphoria you described is distracting a lot of the time, but that does sound more like you messing up than the drug.

If you're taking it for medical reasons, stick to your dosage, and if not, don't take it more than three days in a row.

speaking of study drugs, i've had a pretty decent experience with modafinil. Anyone else try it? Seems to have a better comedown than modafinil, but going to sleep after a dose is impossible if you took it after noon.

Yeah, I tried it and all it makes you fatigued and out of breath despite the energy

What do I have to tell to a docotor to get adderal? What docotor do I gotta see? My general docotor ant gonna give me that shit

psych probably
just get modafinil, you dont need a prescription to order online

Where can I get it online?

afinilexpress

It's hit and miss for me. Some days it's great, but other times it doesn't really seem to do much. Might just be that I've been using different types though.