Unironically why are so many women fat

Unironically why are so many women fat

No incentive to stay healthy when men will fuck and even marry them regardless

And those kind of men will spoil the fat fucks beyond belief because they themselves have no self esteem and are scared to lose the only girl to show interest

beta fathers, alpha mothers, ((media))

Its not all about looks believe it or not sometimes men will like women for something besides their body

Well isn't that the truth....

>something other than their body

What would that be?

their cooking ability?

it's time to switch to the chocolate side

only for pump and dump thou, don't be like deniro

>ayo wuz good white boi, you finna tap dis azz

I work at supermarket and I see a lot of regular weight guys with fat women and a lot of them are always touching their women and are always really close to them because they are so insecure.

>insecure
Maybe they used to be lonely all the time and now are just happy to be in a relationship.

Black women have higher rates of obesity tho

Would bang all of them

And I bet they are filling the trolley with all of the whales favourite junk foods

I just don't get how these people see that it's worth it. You even can see on this board that many guys are remaining lonely to take the time to improve themselves to get a better quality woman.

>improve
You get most personality gains by going outside. The easiest way to go outside is by having someone next to you. Going to the gym won't fix the major problem that most people have here, a rotten or introvered personality.

Lonely and natty > being seen with a fatty

Being lonely for a long time will damage your personality.

kek

also
testosterone has an efect on the fat in the body, and strogen have a diferent one, thats why having more body fat is a natural trait of females

Sexual dimorphism
pic related

also
the fact they can have more bodyfat don´t justifies the ones that go into obese mode (search BMI and body fat% )

>go on bumble date last night
>she's bigger than she was in her pics

Every time

My girl is skinny as shit, wish she would lift some though, but her cooking is so good, it's a legitimate turn on.

Laziness. The female gender continues to become more and more pathetic each year. Neo-feminism and betas are to blame. They expect everything to come to them for the most minimal of effort, I HATE the majority of women 18 - 29, they're disgusting.

Pretty much all good answers from the posters here

I will give a caveat and say it's harder for woman to lose weight due to biology, on the other side of this I personally think this means women still look good with a little bit of extra weight (less weight that the girls in OP's picture though)

not safe to post that around here user black girls are for Chads only.

longer legs proportionally, wider hips, higher density of fast twitch muscle fibers. betas need not apply

do you mention it to her, or suck it up like a fag?

i got catfished on tinder several times. And they are so self aware that the first subject they touch is how they gained "a few" pounds last couple of months but are trying to get back to working out blablabla. So full of shit.

kek
in some places they usually have strong and fit bodies because most of them have to work harder to make a living
also
>Steatopygia and some other forms of fat acumulations and heart desease are linked to their race
inb4 thats racist

That is the stupidest fucking thing I have heard in my life. If you date a black chick you pretty much have a guarantee she will be fat eventually.

Asian is the only way to go if you want to ensure she stays slim.

only 67% of women in the united states are overweight or obese, thats not that many right?.....right?

>race mixing

degenerate scum

They go by BMI
And as any fairly active man or gear head will tell you, bmi doesn't adjust for muscle mass or having heavy bones.

The average african american tends to both carry more muscle and have heavier bones, skewing the results a bit.

I would like to see a chart based on fat percentage and lbm%

This is true, the value of the average woman is so much higher than the average man, that they can let themselves go beyond belief and still get decent guys.

Confirmed for not living around nigs. If they're fat, they're fat as hell and it's their whole life. If they aren't, they won't. Black girls with slim waist + big ass is like black guys with huge arms; a lot of them have it and many of them didn't even need to work for it. Also black girls are the only girls who are able to make me laugh, if you've ever been annoyed at girls just never being funny or having a sense of humor then go find yourself a nigress, I'm dead serious.

But you are right that chinks basically never gain weight. Whites and hispanics are the ones that follow a smooth curve of constantly gaining weight past their early 20s.

>believing disproven myth
>everything is the media’s fault

You must be great at parties

you wouldnt work out if you could get 7/10 females daily without any effort, and they pay for your shit. i try not to, but i fucking hate women these days.

1. They don't know shit about nutrition
>Women generally understand the concept of calories and working out, but that's it. They eat carbs like they're going out of style and subsist on a pattern of sugar rushes and crashes.

2. Women actively sabotage the diets of women around them.
>If you've ever worked in an office you've seen this. It's generally accepted that they'll all order a healthy lunch, but the snack wars are brutal. They bring in donuts, cookies, "protein" bars, as much sugar as they can force down their coworkers' throats. They talk about diets and exercise with passive aggressive deceit.

3. Women only meme exercise
>Steady state cardio is a myth. Jogging on a treadmill burns like 500 calories an hour. Between lifting and wrestling I eat pounds of meat and gallons of pasta and lose weight. They're not even burning off a slice of bread in their 30 minute, $40 "boot camp."

4. Women are stupid.
>When a woman is getting fat she gets emotional. Instead of making a strategy to lose the weight and attempting it, they think emotionally. The morning coffee gives them a willpower boost to skip breakfast, but the afternoon crash has them eating 2 donuts in the breakroom. Now your body is in starvation mode AND an insulin rush.

If every fat girl ate 3 eggs for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch, did 40 minutes of interval training a day (wrestling, boxing, sprints, swimming, most sports) she'd be fit in 6 months.

>chubby chaser
>tinder date
>she's thinner than her photos

goddamn it

Bbws are sexier than fit manly chicks

Black women are the fattest segment of the population.

1.You're right. They know fuck and all about nutrition. Just like everyone else. Basic fitness knowledge is obscured and kept hidden from that demo because it's good for business.
Basic healthy eating stratagies can be easily memed into their tiny minds.

2.I don't know about that. Sounds funny.

3.If their diet is on point they really only have to become more active throughout the day to lose weight. Any kind of meme exercise can work if it maintains/builds muscle and keeps them active.
You are not going to convince office girls to go hardcore into wrestling/exercise bullshit unless there are half naked chads who they can make mistakes with.
Also, you're eating piss poor, relying on a very damaging martial art and your youth to keep you relatively fit and you're definitely setting yourself up for health problems later on.
Having fucked joints and depending on something that high energy to keep fit is a bad plan my man.

4.The fuck makes you think they'll want to eat eggs in the morning, then do a typically masculine workout to lose weight?
Are you fucking retarded?

Skipping breakfast and having a black coffee is a good plan, they fuck up by eating two calorie laden and sugary donuts and other assorted shit.
If they instead at a small salad and piece of fruit and only drank water and had a healthy dinner they'd lose tons of weight without having to do anything except go for hour long daily walks and maybe do some yoga or a meme workout 2-3 times a week.

But like you said they are stupid about these kinds of things.

>these digits wasted on a dumb roastie

can confirm. started a test/tren cycle and all I want to fuck are brown and black girls now and I'm a /pol/lack.

Attractive niggers are like 0.1% of 1% of their population. You're just desperately lonely and you think trash women will be more receptive to your trash personality and value.

if that's Peak White I'm glad I went over to the dark side

Because bitches dont even have to try to have a comfortable life. Just wash yourself often and spread your legs, and you are set.

Women know jack shit about training or nutrition.
Their sources of knowledge are full of shit, and any women simply look amazing due to their genetics, then think theyre some really legit and knowledgeable people on the topic and just spew out bullshit.

Pluss since women started working we`ve lost the one who knew how to cook and make proper food. Women used to be the one who knew how to eat properly, having a varied diet, making proper food, but now no one knows shit about cooking. If you find a female who can cook then shes is 1 out of 50.

Women who are personal trainers are just doing the same stupid shit as instagram babes does.
Its gonna take at least 2 decades before training and nutrition knowledge in females are close to the same level for men, today.

Nah

I see white women in gyms with a big ass, tiny waist and decent sized tits. And if IIRC black women top the charts when it comes to obesity.
Probably saggy tits too.

Well most blacks live in the south and everyone is obese down here. There's not alot of black people in America compared to whites

What if I unironically find these girls attractive (especially girl on the left)? Different guys are attracted to slightly different things. Don't you think there might be some variation within male sexuality.

How about not you dumb nigger

The only straight man in this entire thread.

And where exactly are these places where black women have to endure hard physical labor
>imb4 trying to convince me to marry some hut dweller from africa

It's a vicious cycle, only you can break it.

That's the point, men's standards are 'vatied' enough so that women don't have to out in effort

>the only straight man with no standards in this entire thread.

Fixed it for you

>dating ratchet black girls

Dont

Easy access to tasty food and men still compliment and fuck them.

My favorite part of these b8 pics are how they never show their monkey face and just their ass

But user all girls do this

(((Detected)))

bro where r u getting this number? its more like 40-50% of women

This. They almost all seem to have an addiction to bread and pasta. It's odd

double dubs of FPBP

Most people in general are fucking retards about nutrition, it's just that the men who are retards about it don't give two shits about it and are generally okay with being fat, so you don't notice that they don't know shit about it as much, compared to women who read tabloid magazines or whatever the fuck and end up spouting the latest diet craze and making fools of themselves to people who have even the slightest inklings of how cico works.

>Racemixing

Never

"Hey user, I saw you in the corner of class playing your DS. I just wanted to let you know that I like pokemon too and I think it's ok that you never talk to anyone. I don't mind if you're quiet. The other guys don't like me. They say I'm too thicc. You like me though.... right user?"

Same reason why many men are fat. Obesity rates are similar between the genders.

Our society makes it easier to get away with sedentary lifestyles. Most people don't work physical jobs and many hobbies are not physical either. Fatty food is cheap, and often tastier, whereas healthy diets need to be tracked carefully.

Lower TDEE's, less natural muscle, evolutionary drive to emotionally bond rather than physically excel.

Not in a rude way, it's just where their natural skills are. They can be in good shape too, but they are just more efficient in the things they put effort into. Ie, if you give a guy a reason to live, they won't give one tepid fuck about your cellulitely ass. They are also less likely to kill themselves, etc. They are like glue that keeps society together. You see a lot of anons saying if women went extinct and we all went homo life would be grand, but that's pretty delusional. Same the other way around too.

What? Oh a brainac like you who stocks shelves is the authority on insecurity I bet. Kys now you fucking moron.

>"Hey user, I saw you in the corner of class playing your DS. I just wanted to let you know that I like pokemon too and I think it's ok that you never talk to anyone. I don't mind if you're quiet. The other guys don't like me. They say I'm too thicc. You like me though.... right user?"

I would bang them all,at the same time.

I genuinely wonder wonder, are people like this (like the majority on this website), because they genuinely find black women unattractive or just because it's edgy to hate niggers. Because black women tend to have better curves, plumper lips, and are more sexual in general. That's a win in my book.

They all start going out partying all the time at around 16 and remain oblivious to the calorie density of alcoholic drinks until it's too late.

As far as I can remember rchan has always been
>lmao we hate niggers xD
But lately they turned the meme into reality. They be been in this site for too long.

But to answer your questions most black girls look like their fathers so yes, they're ugly as fuck but some don't.

Theyre arent alot of pretty black girls out there but if you find them then theyre probably in an abusive relationship with tyrone the chad black.

My community is fucked. Just date white women

living around black people turned me off of black girls

I'd imagine the same reasons so many males are also just as fat. This thread makes no sense, why are you ignoring all the fat males? It's okay to be fat as long as you're male ? Wtf is wrong with you?

i've wondered this.

i've met some qt niggeress' but they're often stereotypically loud and stupid.

are they able to "turn it off" and be normal in private?

>are they able to "turn it off" and be normal in private?
I've noticed blacks can do this when they're only around whites. If more blacks come in then it's AWWWW NIGFA WAT DA FUCK UP WUT YOU DOIN MANE YOU HEEYUH NOW WAKE A NIGGA UP ha ha HAAAA

He doesn't have to worry about fat men because he doesn't want to fuck them, and he doesn't see them as a threat to compete with, either.

Fat women, however, offend him, because they have to potential to be fuckable in his eyes, but they don't fulfill it, which makes his fucking pool smaller.

Ultimately, this thread is all about him and his problems. But he's trying to frame that as a societal issue so it appears he has any sort of legitimacy.

it's a shame that they feel they have to act that way.

Why would I make a mutt with a lesser being.

how come socially inept autists on this site actually have such people knowledge.

>me too

Why wouldn't they? If you act like some loud ape you'll be poorly received around others that aren't loud apes. If they don't want to feel they should have to act like that they can stop following around white and chimping up everywhere they go.
>Muh oppression
>Muh intolerance
Fuck off.

To roleplay as Zeus

Awwwww sheet

They only need to understand other socially inept autists.

He works at a supermarket, you show him some fucking respect

Those Olive Garden breadstick legs.

>not about looks
Massive kek right here

because men will fuck them either way, ugly ogre-tier women have it easier than average looking men

This is very spot on. My girl always wants to make pasta with chicken breast or eat sourdough bread with every fucking meal

There's no almost about it, they're literally addicted to carbs. Your gut bacteria have a direct line to your nervous system, there's no ignoring them. The difference between a protein rich nutritious diet and carb overload is that a piece of meat with vegetables keeps your gut buddies breaking down energy for 4-5 hours. I'll get cranky after 6 or 7 hours without food and I eat a LOT. If I was eating bread instead of animal protein that would be 2-3 hours. And the calories aren't that different.

You're a huge pussy ma'am, you live in a delusion that getting your "steps" in will make that spare tire go away. Intense training like lifting or wrestling or intervals is the ONLY way to increase your cardio and rapidly shed fat.

Once you get your training on par you'll understand why I eat so much. It's a hunger, a primal drive to consume. I have maybe 5% bodyfat.

Hoooly shit third from left let me drown in your titties

das a good one