Is it okay to do this?

Basically I go to pf, and they have no barbells or anything like that. I was doing Dumbbell Bench Presses but the dumbbells only go up to 60 and I exceeded that weight. Is it alright to do Bench Press with a smith machine?

Also my chest/back routine
Smith Bench Press - 4x8-10
Chest Fly machine - 4x8-10 ( I've been thinking of replacing this with Dumbbell Incline chest Press )
3x8-10 Lat Pulldown
3x8-10 Cable Row
3x? Pullups
4x8-10 hammer curls(my forearms are shit)

Can I get any imput/advice on this, im gonna go workout in 2-3 hours and wanna know if I should add in/change anything.
> Inb4 deadlifts, I cant

since all your other exercises are memes yeah it's fine to just add another meme exercise

Why not go to a real gym?

you would be better off using that time to find a real gym

What are non meme exercises?
This is the only one close and open 24 hours. I tend to go at like 3-4am.

squat bench deadlift

Wait why go so late?.. you have a weird work schedule?

>late
He said 3-4 AM meaning morning you tard

Thats one reason. Another reason is that planet fitness gets so crowded when I get off work I have to wait extremely long for machines. At 3-4am its practically empty. And don't even get me started on how crowded it is after new years.

I dont understand why the smith machine gets a bad rep. It's just as heavy as lifting normal weights, and does the " range of motion " really matter that much?

Would you think you lifted a real weight if 2 dudes on each side held your plates between their fingers during the whole lift and everytime you move the wrong way they push a little bit back with their fingers

smith machine should be banned

Go to a real gym if you care about your lifts.

It's not necessarily being held up for me, you flick the thing and the metal thing sticking up holds it up. If I progress on the smith machine would that not transfer over to a real barbell bench press?

All the muscles you use to stabilize the weight would be way under developed, so you'd be much more likely to fall

The machine balances the barbell. If you would do it without you need tot balance it yourself
The muscles to do that need tot be developed alongside your Chest or there will be a strength imbalance

Do stabilizer muscles play a large role in mass? My goal atm is not to look dyel. It's better than doing nothing until I can switch to a better gym.

>Do muscles play a large role in mass?

I have no clue what a stabilizer muscle is.

All the small muscles attached to bones and joints throughout your body that do fine-motor stabilizing. Imagine having many tiny biceps exerting pressure at various angles to keep your arms balanced so the big muscles can actually do their work effectively.
They are important for a healthy physique and will carry over to real life strength. They will add some mass yes.

Realistically I cant do much at planet fitness that works these muscles without using dumbbells, and the dumbbells go up to 60.

do sets of 20 then with the dumbells on flat bench

or better yet join a real gym not some clownshow were they serve pizza

Wont that work more endurance rather than strength and volume. Would I gain any mass from that?