youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0
instagram.com/p/BZqwxybjo-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eddie Hall did 1100 though.

stay mad Thorcuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Hall

Oh, sorry. I'll delete

Meh. Halfthor sucks.

That guy doesnt fuck his wife. He just thread her on his dick. Like a fleshlight.

How is his chess game ?

>loser

>>That black girl in the background

Mirin earlier and earlier...

youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0
benedict magnusson did its strapless, and with mroe weight.
I wish benedict kept lifting like he did. He would end up at eddie halls level or further

>straps
lmao

Why do all these people with rare genes end up marrying some short womanlet slut or an ugly bitch?

>instagram.com/p/BZqwxybjo-1/
way more impressive given how high he has to pull and that he still looks good

eddie hall is going to be dead within a few years

is she short she looks like 5'7

Don't get me wrong it would be sweet if he banged some 6'4 volleyball player and had giant kids.

>implying 5'7 isn't short
Idk if good-looking girls exist at 6'4, but I'd go to 6'0 if i was that tall

There was one girl at my high school that was 9/10 at 6'3 but in general tall girls are 7/10 or less.

ryann looks like a mann

Looks like a basic 6.5/10 slut tbhqhwyf
No hate bro just seeing it for what it is. And yeah the taller ones tend to be more masculine

Eddie's lost a lot of weight actually, and he's planning to go over 500kg on a diddy soon

t. me who goes to the same gym as him and am a close family friend from his wife's side

in two deadlift suits

Lifting weights is Gay.
Lifting weights is Gay!
Lifting weights isLifting weights isLifting weights is Gay.

Hapthor Bjornsson is a pussy and a weak little bitch. I could outlift that faggot in his gf's dress.

Idiot.

how does losing a lot of weight and trying to get a new DL WR work together ? doesnt sound very realistic I gotta say

My best friends have this friend they've known since hs. Say he was a monster wrestler and always had impossible retard strength (not a literal retard). He's about 6'1", super stocky, and works construction, but he doesn't lift. Today he said he just benched 325. Is that even possible for someone who doesn't lift?

Nice to meet you, Idiot. My name's Fuck You.

You saying you're close to the dude's wife? Lol internet's forever motherfucker, that guy's going to murder you for trying to fuck his wife.

No literally go put on two deadlift suits and try to do anything. You fucking idiot.

he can deadlift 2.5x his bodyweight.... im not impressed.

I'm wearing three right now. And a condom. And I'm running down the street about to plow your diseased wife.

how does one train to be wsm?

At 6'9"? You're even dumber than the 2 suits idiot.

Oh shit I think I hear him
>squeek
>squeek
>squeek

this is more or less a 9/10 in small town USA.

Idiot.

is this a 9 in america? sad.

Thanks, keep yelling your name so I know which room is yours in the flop house.

No you downer, I'm a good friend of his wife's side of the family, and him by extension

>strong af
>still has his gf carry her own shit
nice

I say soon, but it'll probably be a year or two, which is actually quite soon given the rate of strength gains at such levels

And he's just focused on being at a healthier weight right now but he'll definitely bulk back up to chase a new record if anyone gets close to 500kg, unless his wife kills him for it first

You want to touch him on his extension? I don't think he's going to like that, user...

>that flamigno in the window that looks like zyzz doing his pose
hes been blessed

physical work is exercise. he exercises every day for multiple hours and probably has some genetic advantages.

Raymon did 1130lbs raw idk why no one is talking about it

>I wish benedict kept lifting like he did
what happened?

He had some injury and health issues, plus wanting to do the family thing. So he took a few years of putting competition on the backburner.

Still a monster puller though. He might've had a legit shot at 500 if he hadn't had to wait half an hour between attempts.

damn that was clean as fuck

hang on a second....how many of these power suits do I need to buy in order to DL 500 pounds as a dyel? just curious...

Infinite.

A DL suit doesn't add much and what it does add is heavily conditional on the lifters strength and ability to use the gear. By the time you've got enough on to pull 500 you wouldn't be able to get down to the bar.

hahaha jesus christ my sides

Not as gay as posting about lifting weights being gay on an imageboard

You're damn right

No, unless he's literally benching extremely heavy cinder blocks all day

Around 100kg is about the limit of where you're likely to get without training even as a genetic freak

Eddie won strongman 2017 and is now retiring, he is starting to lose wait and probably live

Retiring from WSM. He's still doing the Giants Live and Arnold shows.