/CBT/ - Current body thread

/Body fat % estimate/ edition.
I'm 5 6, 120 pounds. Did an online test (using tape measure), and got 15%. Is this accurate? I feel like it should be 20-22% for me, but idk. Pic related.

6'1
205 lbs

5"6 120
>23% bfat
Lol nigga that's an impossibility you're clearly low bfat

How do I achieve this?

190cm 75kg
Bench 160
Squat 170
OHP 90

How am I looking?

> 5'6

Jej

I have a long way to go.

lost 60lbs since last year

current 5'5 205lbs

Hoping to be in the low 180's by Christmas.
>pls no bully

bf% are a lot harder to judge than the Veeky Forums memes will have you believe. Some people wear their fat under their abs, some outside. Not everyone carries their fat in the same places ect. Then Veeky Forums will brainwash you into estimating it higher than what it is and on top of that we tend to use shitty ways to measure our bf%... anons if you feel and look good you are doing it right and having a % assigned to your fat really isnt going to matter that much.

be 6'1 and lift for 2-3 years... not really all that amazing desu, just need more dedication and consistency than your average person is willing to put in.

I just train for strength and do curls

Same body type here. You stop working out gain a little bit of fat and you look soft, but obviously some of the muscle is still there.

Thankfully it's an easier journey for us manlets.

No homo, you instantly got way more attractive. Good on you.

2013 , 105 kilos at this picture.

tips?

Picture from yesterday, i wasted alot of progress between 2014-2016, atm i've ben lifting for a year constantly, but the motivation right now is stronger then ever

good job user

forgot to mention that i got sunburned asfuck when i was on a vacation, thats why my skin is peeling

U mirin, cunts

I don't think 2 years is realistic even 3 is pushing it. It really depends on where you're starting. I weighed 135 lbs when I started. 135 to 205 lean in 3 years is not realistic at all imo.

Progress is progress pal. Looking great keep it up.

Solid effort friendo.

179cm@91kg reportan in, aiming for 87kg in the next 3 weeks. Weekend home renovations in this Australian sun is bronzing my shit up.

6’2 208lbs just finished a 6 week bulk

Shooting to get down to 12% body fat since it’s hoodie season and I want to fill it out. Btw, first full body shot I’ve ever taken. Just started hitting legs 2 times per week because I feel like they are not quite there.

Looking good m8

>5'7
>220lbs down to 152, cutting to 145.
>lifting for a year

Do I have potential? I am mostly doing PPLxPPL.

Also I did a tape measure BF test and got 17%, is this accurate?

Back picture.

Try and get back up to around 190 after you cut to 145. You've got potential to be a thicc cunt.

Did you measure the width of your shoulders?

Yeh, pretty sure I did. I'm gonna do it tomorrow again tbf, the last time I did it I was 10 pounds heavier.

This pic is a week old. Got DEXA'd at 11.7%

So how much was it?

only recent pic i have, need to click on it to see it properly. 5'11 190lbs 18% bf