>be ten times the man I was already and life has improved drastically
>tfw today my ex contacted me and wanted to get back together with me

>tfw I 'won'.

Couldn't have done it without you all. Th..thanks Veeky Forums

ok now post body

proud of u brah, we're all going to make it

mission accomplished bro

there's always another mission though, level up

If you were actively working on getting Veeky Forums and improving your life while engaged then maybe she wouldnt have cheated on your fatass.

>>be six months ago and breakup with fiancée due to her cheating ass
how long

Maybe.

But I wouldn't have had the wake-up call otherwise. My future has changed drastically when it comes to my overall health. For that I am thankful.

What? We were together for three years. She had the emotional affair for about two weeks, but I witnessed the build up over the course of two/three months.

Damn right.

Mine or hers?

>3 years
you still think about that?the memories you shared? the places you visited? the nights you had?

All the time, but at the same time, they mean very little anymore.

If your first response to somebody your dating letting themselves go is to go fuck around rather than confronting them about it and then breaking up if your unsatisfied, your probably shit anyhow.

Good on you OP, your better off.

you've made, lost and remade it user

Emotional affair? Can you elaborate? How far did it go?
I was in a similar situation and broke up with my gf of 2 years too

You aren't though. You will never make it because you are a lazy piece of shit. Kys now you fucking asshole.

You consider your ex harassing you a "win"? That's pretty fucking pathetic and you still obviously haven't got over her if such a thing means so much to you, even after all this time. You clearly haven't "won" anything but your own delusion over a particular pussy. Contact from exes should be considered unwanted harassment, not your life goal ffs; something is wrong with you

I like to think so. Thanks, anons.

She confessed her feelings to him and he probably did the same. After he had a house-warming party (with lots of other people), he walked her back to her car and they kissed. She confessed when she got home. But I wasn't having any of it because I warned her about it before. But, you know, 'I didn't need to worry'.

It wasn't a surprise to me when she confessed, but it still fucking broke my heart, man.

How are you holding up btw?

>being this edgy
>14 y/o pls go

Seconded, I love hearing these stories

A pyrrhic victory, then.

Also, go be literally autistic somewhere else.

>It wasn't a surprise to me when she confessed, but it still fucking broke my heart, man.
feels good to hear that i'm not alone

Fuck off pussy.

Sounds less like CHEATING, and more like she broke up with you because she realized she had no feelings for you. If it was "cheating" , she would have attempted to hide it from you over time and pretend everything was fine; but she told you immediately. She didn't "cheat" on you, that's just you trying to demonize her to make yourself feel better about her dumping you

I don't think you understand what that idiom means or where it came from, i fail to see how referencing an ancient battle win/loss has anything to do with some dude who's still bitter that his gf dumped him

/garbage. You fucking shitstain. You are going to die faggot.

I didn't dump her on the spot, you know. We spent the entire weekend talking about it. When we decided to continue working on our relationship, I made sure she told him that she would choose for us, rather than for him.

Then I dumped her.

But why would any of this concern you anyway.

go away, autismo

Does your mom know your posting here?

I just don't want you to get in trouble user.

What would you call kissing another person when youre in a relationship then, you little cuck?

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Yeah no, she knew she was going to leave you the moment she kissed him.
>a whole weekend
She was trying to be nice and let you down easy. You may well be one of those types of guys who gets violent or crazy when your ego takes the slightest hit.

Not him but did you miss
> I made sure she told him that she would choose for us, rather than for him.

OP did you get evidence? Assuming you did, pretty obvious she was trying to salvage.

Why are you trying to bring down his victory so hard man?

>cuck
Aww someone's getting butthurt over the truth. I'll reply to you with legit advice when the rage neurotransmitters stop inhibiting any possible rational parts of your brain from functional ; aka not anytime soon and possibly never

>ad hominem

surely this will work.jpg

Yeah no, she "told" him whatever it took to most efficiently get him out of her life. By the sound of it OP is the type to get angry and jealous and wouldn't just leave her alone if she told him the truth.

It's actually a fact that your brain shuts down the rational parts of the brain while enraged; resorting to calling people "cuck" is actually more of an ad hominem than anything I said- it also clearly shows you're relying on emotions and rage vs. Putting together a coherent point of view

Proud of you user, currently working on the same. In best shape in my life and improving every day, and she's getting fatter and fatter. When she tries to get me back, I will kek harder than ever before and continue on with my life.

It seems like you're a little focused on a word someone used rather than their argument. Lemme take it out so you can process this rationally without becoming emotionally upset.

>What would you call kissing another person when you're in a relationship then?

Seems to me like your projecting user.

Admittedly I don't know the exact circumstances, but the situation OP described isn't out of the realm of possibility. I've seen people go this far, the true purpose being to basically assure themselves that they "could" get into a relationship with the other person, in service to their own self-esteem.

Once they do, they then back off. Its not unthinkable, or even unlikely. You writing it off instantly is just putting OP down for the sake of being negative.

Also
>Yeah no

pls stop using this, I don't think your a douche, but it makes you sound like a douche.

This desu

But at least you managed to improve yourself after all. Post body.

puzzlemaster autism

New to thread id call it cheating
OP why dont you give her number sounds like she could use an ego boost. And he can protect her from all the baddies out there

>kissing another man while engaged somehow justified
imagine being a cuck like this faggot

>It's not cheating it's just being friends guys!

wait you got back with your cheating ex?
are you stupid? she is just going to cheat again when she gets bored of you again.