Why even lift?

Why even lift?

ayyy what happened gringo

Some women will fuck you if you have a good body, even though they dont like your face.

i also have these standards towards women.

because you most likely don't look that bad

Just get a better hair cut and contacts

There are girls just as ugly as you are, ignore what Veeky Forums says

he look funni

Whew, he looks exactly like me just with glasses and that stupid tattoo....

would you rather be fit and ugly or ugly and dyel?

getting better glasses and a better haircut would help him immensely.

>reddit spacing
>reddit advice
L O L

>Get contacts/Ray bans
>get quaf in hair/ put gel in your hair
Problem solved, Brad.

could not be any more wrong lmfao

grow a stubble beard, get contacts, get a meme undercut and hit the tanning bed once a week for 3 months.

That kid would fucking slay.

Isn't this the guy who had that ridiculously qt3.14 gf that Veeky Forums would go on a /r9k/ style murdering spree for?

:^)

BAHAHAHAHAH
WEL FAGS BTFO

And he lifts

LOL

I've been around quite a while but only now have I noticed people making these posts.
I've not been to reddit so I have no idea what that spacing shit is about, but you'd clearly have to be a redditfag to know what it is.
It's essentially like a chinese guy pointing out how chinky everyone else looks.

is that "ridiculously qt" by autist standards?

Seen this a few times. Is there any proof that is/was his girlfriend? Where does it even come from?

because I like to

He's talking about your use of paragraphs. He's a fucking idiot.

She's pretty cute

yeah bro I know what the statue of liberty looks like, thus I have to be an American!!!!!!! god you're so fucking stupid lmfao

Now I'm curious about just how bad the tattoo is. Image search shows this guy has been spammed on bb.com & Reddit enough to have secondary clickbait written up. For shame Veeky Forums.

You can still get laid even if you're ugly, just develop an interesting personality

>fit and has a qt gf
better than 90% of fit

Of course it's not. That cringey finger tip touch is one step above hover hand.

it tru

That's his sister

Pfffftttt hahahahahahahaha

FUUUUCK I AM MAD
didn't lose my virginity until 19 and this dead-end is getting that mint condition pussy
Fuck.

>Wasn't the Weeb I was thinking of

There's a super nerdy guy who looks like that with a SFW nude GF on him.

>mysoginistic manlet detected

Still can't make it out.

Because my face isn't so fucking ugly lmao

Facelets should be killed.

Even better

bet his face is more robust than yours

Just get a better haircut
It can make all difference

You're still better than I am user, lose mine only at 21

it's his girlfriend

Veeky Forums lied to me, AGAIN

Lose the Dylan Roof haircut and you're fine, OP. Unless your gf is into that kind of thing.

He is probably a nice dude. But he should drop the glasses.

That face...
That haircut...
Those glasses...
And still he's got a gf

Dude she's average at best. Second pic you can see she's fairly ugly/incel looking

This guys pictures get used time and time again to troll Veeky Forums. It always start with a comment like OP's or laughing at gymcels. Then someone posts a pic of him with that girl saying it's his gf and every >tfw no gf guy gets jelly or hopeful.

Spoiler. She's just a friend.

Fucking piss bottles next to the bed

this. Without the glasses and the dumbass haircut he'd look fine.

maybe he just enjoys the "muscular nerd" gimmick.

The dude just dresses like a douchebag and has a shit haircut. He's fine otherwise.

Fitter than 90% of this board, which is supposedly what this board is about. Fitness.

But its really just beta dyels shitting on anyone they can to make themselves feel less worthless and lonely than they are. Get this garbage off my board.

inb4 >t. this dude

Get a new joke, you mong.

>Spoiler. She's just a friend.

Assuming that that's true, it doesn't change the fact that guys uglier than he mange to get laid just fine.

This whole "you need to be a 8/10 just to be allowed to look at a girl" cope is nothing but a way for losers to excuse their failures by blaming looks, rather than their own laziness and inaction.

Yea, I know. But you literally can't be a Chad unless you take someone's virginity. I fucking hate thinking about my wife losing her virginity at 15.

2 photos of them standing next to each other

it's conclusive proof that's for sure wow

>my board

At least op looks better than your spic reaction gif, he could always fuck beaners or something

Nah bro, you just have to give her the best fucking of her life

>this is what they actually believe
You never forget your first user. They hold the most significant portion of a female's mind.

That's trash who high school losers believe, exactly the same way that they also think that high school romance is some hugely profound part of someone's life

It is though

Bump

for dipshits who obsess over highschool
which apparently is most people on this board

Kill thyself

The reason people here think losing virginity and highschool romances are so great and fulfilling is because they've never gotten to experience them so they obsess over it

Tbh this is creepier than hover hand

>Why even lift?
i am tall naturally athletic and handsome
max my potential

im gay.
his face is ugly, but if i put my thumb on his face i can feel my dick slowly getting hard.

obviously if you have an ugly face, atleast have a nice body.

Being in shape > being out of shape.

I'm the guy on the right. Do I look like shit?

LASER EYES

You both look familiar

>this is what not takign the neck pill gets you

What a fag, slow down on the molly

Does this make anyone else hot as fuck?
I am a pretty facially aesthetic, fairly in shape 29 year old virgin but whenever I see muscled ugly fucks with cute girlfriends it gets me hard as fuck.
just the thought of this fucking disgustingly ugly, greasy chimera staring down at this petite little bird as she sucks his fucking malformed, sinuous cock with her pretty teeth, bubbly dimpled smile and soft hair makes me hard as fuck.
I can only imagine how it would feel to be this ugly and not be a virgin. her vagina is probably very soft and pink whilst his cock probably pulsates rapidly with out of place veins and self pasteurizing dickcheese. Just thinking about his dick inside that little tight pussy is amazingly hot to me. I bet his balls are ugly as fuck as well and probably contract hugely when hanging in front of her light brown, consistently shit coloured asshole which is always puckered to just the right tightness. hngggggggggggggggg

they look 14

Well, yea. That's the point.

Why would you bump this garbage you autist

>dude has light eyes and is pale
>girl has dark brown eyes and is quite tan
Unlikely

You bumped it too. Moron.

how much fucking proof do you need? chances are they've fucked at least once

>squinty manjawed bitch with no tits
I am shocked to hear a guy with a 5/10 face scored a 5/10 chick

If you are outright denying that girls always think back to losing their virginity and their first "fling" on almost a daily basis, you need to honestly assess your social accuracy.

what's the difference?

what is wrong with the girl on the right ? did she tear her glutes doing squats or what ?

i thought you incels were saying you cant fuck even a looksmatch

hello kike

For real. Stop it.

He must be wearing this awful haircut and glasses to prove a point. Makes me think.

T H I S

I'm not even a virgin, but the idea of teenagers having sex disgusts me. Where the fuck is the parenting if two cunts get close enough together to fuck. Let alone date. That girl will be somebody's wife one day.

He look kinda like the aliens on lilo and stich

By kissless virgin standards, so yes

He's actually pretty cute. I'd nail him.

This x1000

Jerome senses thots when he see them

This can't be real

Not to mention baby-momas with baby-drama

>that image
My fucking sides.