Wake up 5am, eat protein bar

>Wake up 5am, eat protein bar
>Lift
>Eat mini wheats cereal with almond milk, banana, grapes, half bowl of oatmeal at 7am (790 kcals all together so far)
>2 hours later, starving eat another protein bar (180kcal)
>2 hours later, starving, eat 3 black bean burritos (1140 kcals)
>Only borderline satisfied
>12pm, only 110kcals away from maintenance
>But I'm cutting

Need this protein shake to reach my protein macro which is gonna have me at a 50 caloric surplus. It's barely noon and my stomaching is rumbling again. I have had more than enough fiber today. What is wrong with me Veeky Forums? Is it my metabolism? I'm just tryna get lean

fast in the morning

Dam you are literally killing yourself, I only eat somewhere around 500 calories daily maybe less (not sure how many calories a banana and 1 tomato has) but with hard training I'm losing 1 kg a day, I can only tell you, get a cheat meal eat a lot of shit and go throw up u won't feel the need for those foods afterwards

Correction*
I woke up at 4am, drank water on an empty stomach then ate the protein bar at 5am right before the gym
So I kind of did fasted for an hour
If I'm lifting I need fuel

You're eating too many carbs/fats and not enough protein. Do you even chicken?

How am I killing myself? I'm at 2,110 calories so far. My TDEE is 2,220. I'm just trying to do a 200 deficit but for some reason today I am so hungry.

>2 hours later, starving, eat 3 black bean burritos (1140 kcals)
what lol

Yes I do chicken on the weekdays. Around 80z.

And yes I've had a lot of carbs today (almost double than usual), but only about 55g fat.
I'm only 30g away from my protein macro so far but I'm going to drink a shake soon.
Still don't know what's wrong. Is it the carbs?

Yep. Still don't know why I'm hungry again.

Also oh god I meant 8oz. Looks like i said 80oz

Did you eat a shitload more before? Stomach size adapts and takes time to go down again. Also going slightly under your "filled up" state is much worse for the hunger feeling than even eating nothing at all for a longer duration.

Why not just compensat with additional exercise and eat normally?

What do you mean I ate a shitload before? Before what?

I gave in and ate another bean burrito and drank my protein shake. I'm now at a 500 cal surplus, and it's only 1pm.
Maybe I'll do some HIT later in the day.

>eat normally
By that do you mean not cutting? Nah cutting is my goal right now. Been doing 200 calories defs all week. But it's like I got a stomach tape worm over night. Today is weird.

I'm also always hungry, don't know what the fuck is wrong

yeah It's usually calories in and calories out for me. But today is unusual.

The stomach adapts it's size to the daily intake over the duration of a few months. If you would have eaten a lot more before the difference would be bigger and thus affect your hunger. Say 2.6k -> 2.2k compared to 2.3k -> 2.2k would make a bigger impact

>By that do you mean not cutting? Nah cutting is my goal right now. Been doing 200 calories defs all week. But it's like I got a stomach tape worm over night. Today is weird.

You can either eat less or exercise more. It's a lot more effort doing it with exercise but if eating less ain't working it's the next obvious step. Assuming your normal diet is not to far from your goal it should be doable.

Ah I see. Before I just ate until satisfied. Now I'm trying to get 2000 calories daily. So I'm eating less, while exercising more.
So maybe I just worked out more than usual today, idk

>tfw cutting on 3k calories and losing 0.6 kg on average each week.

>candy bar
>fruit
>tortillas
these aint helpin.
I suggest doing some cardio to up your tdee and how much you can gorge on

>Eat mini wheats
carbs
>almond milk
liquid calories
bananas, grapes, oatmeal
MORE CARBS
>3 black bean burritto
Nigger...... more carbs
Wow, user, I have no idea why you are so hungry.

wtf I love being fat now

Less carbs, less snacks, less liquid calories. Cutting on 2200 TDEE means eating a rather low amount of calories. 1500 or so. You should try to hit your macros efficiently and use up the rest of the calories to fill your stomach. Eat stuff with very little calories and a lot of protein, the other macros aren't as crucial (try hitting them at least 3-4 days a week) - you should always try to have 300-400 calories open for fruits and vegetables. You can have 2-3 big salads to satisfy your hunger if you open up this space.

almond milk has 10g protein per serving with 1g sugar. So not too bad. But yeah you're right

Bet

>almond milk has 10g protein per serving with 1g sugar.

Which fucking type are you drinking and how much of it?

On a cut, never drink anything else but water, at least nothing drinkable containing calories.

That way you can get your macros by solid food

>On a cut, never drink anything else but water, at least nothing drinkable containing calories.
What about tea?

>losing 1kg a day, eating 500cal
yeah, right

Switch to IF for fast.
I've been cutting since June and find it much easier to not be hungry when I do 16:8.
It helps to keep your LH in check so you don't feel hungry as often, which makes it insanely easier to maintain your deficit

it has already been said a bunch of times in the thread, but your diet is not calorie-efficient
too much carbs (hunger comes back quickly with carbs), too much fat (high calorie)
change your diet, you'll be better
I fast in the morning, but that's not adapted to your lifestyle. I guess you go to bed early since you wake up at 4 on a normal day
- one meal at 5 in the morning (coffee, greek yogurt, fruits except banana, maybe scrambled eggs) = kickstart with a bit of fat and energy for the workout
- one meal at 12pm (rice and chicken) = energy for the afternoon
- one meal at 7pm (eggs and veggies) = light dinner for good sleep digestion
balanced diet, filling and you'll keep going like a champ
you'll be good with this

Tea is great, I drink Hot tea or coffee to help curb my appetite. Learn to drink them with very little sugar/cream or none at all.

>eat processed carbohydrate heavy crap and the worst fruits
>wonder why you are hungry

your biggest issues is that you are dumb as shit

It's called orgain organic protein almond milk. That's the only exception I drink liquid calories and it's rare.

I usually get 200g carbs but today was 400g so I see the problem