Saturday Night Thread

Evening lads

How's lifting?

How's dieting?

How's life?

life is great, starting work at new company on monday. first few months are going to be awkward but thats life I guess.
dieting/lifting is fine, I do workout on a regular base but atm I dont have the drive to push myself. its like maintance mode atm.

Lifting is good

Dieting is not that great

Life I recently got a bump on my Dick that was a zit, got checked out 2 weeks after I fucked the female, came out clean but I read that it takes 12-16 weeks for it to show up in ur blood, herpes that is.

Going to go visit my cousins grave in a bit.....

did u do it without gum?

?

*rubber

Yust started university, been meet living home but working out for 3 years. Never been a popular kid. But now everyone swarms me. Muscles and the height is making it so easy to meet people and women.

Just graduated this past spring and found a job relatively quickly afterwards that's finally putting me on the right career path.

Also starting to gain weight for my bulk too; my squat is about where it was right before I injured myself over two years ago as well.

Everything's going very well, it's funny how badly things were going for me about five or six years back. We're all gonna make it.

Life's shit

Got dumped
All i'm doing in the past weeks is eating pizza, crying myself to sleep in front of the computer watching random movies

Lifting is non existant since a month now

I did it without a rubber yeah....

Bro don't let a female fuck your shit up, get back into it asap or its gonna get worse.

u dum b dumb

Can't seem to find the energy on my own to get out of this spiral.
Even the gym reminds me of her so i resort myself to using an ab wheel once a day

She had a huge ass, she was an ex, I was stupid. I've been trying some websites out incase I do have herpes, and there's some beautiful women on there... So ehh

She's out there fucking some other guy and you're honestly acting like a bitch... Get back on that saddle and attract a better one.

"Lose a hoe, gain a hoe.....all ya gotta do is get the bitch drunk as a motherfuck
and the pussy is yours for the taken
and nigga you sprung on that, wtf you thinking"

Just finished physical therapy after my neck surgery. Lifting is getting back slowly but surely.
>going to qdoba for lunch
Life is ok, going on a trip to vegas before I get back to work. Still not dating but talking to this girl I was sort of seeing back home most days.
>like 90% sure I'm going to start my first cycle in november for 12 weeks of test-e, just trying to make sure I have everything down

Hey there buddy, don't fuck without a condom
Sup you go continue that

I know, the thought of that is making sick to my stomach
I'm just being a melodramatic bitch about how we met and that i feel like it's been for nothing

not him, but don't let her control your path to happiness. find some new music, crush some pwo or whatever and go do it. you'll feel immensely better afterward.

Evening, take enough cash to vegas

don't see the appeal of going back out there, at least for now, but maybe i should get back into lifting yeah

Yeah I think I got that now.
Bro go work out, and you'll see how much better you feel, just muster up the courage to go to the gym and you'll see the high u get and bitches that are there.

I relized this morning that since I'm a little taller than average (6'2") my feet need to be farther apart during squats.

I did some bodyweight squats yesterday and my lower back is on fire today so I haven't been using those muscles which is why I've been so unsteady. I can't wait to get back in the gym!

>cut coming along slow and steady, should have visible abs by chrimbus
>lifts steadily going up on SS
>all 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, feel good enough today to go out and party tonight

Im on an upswing, lads

>How's lifting?
Progressing slowly but surely. Gonna switch routines to focus on legs more because my bench and OHP are way outpacing my legs. 145/255/275/355
>How's dieting?
Thought I was bulking, actually lost a few pounds because i didnt account for my recent increase in cardio (took up biking), and lifting intensity (due to carbing up more). still getting strength gains so I cant complain.
>How's life?
Pretty great.
Had a date with a super cute girl last night. We wound up making out and she really wants to go on a second date monday.
Im spending today watching college football and enjoying the cool weather. Hit shoulders and Bis hard this morning.
This asian chick wants me to come over sunday presumably to bang.
Ive got a date tuesday with a female physique competitor. We gonna lift together and then do dinner.
The lump in my arm is benign, waiting to hear about the one in my neck.

>you'll see the high u get and bitches that are there.
At the moment i don't want to think about forgetting, she got me into lifting and i thank her for that

Ahoi there, squats n oats!
Evening m8, give yourself at least a week of recovery especially after all 4 wisdom teeth
Sup, sounds like you've got life figured out for you

Im not sure if its figured out, but ive had a hot streak this week. Ive got an ultrasound on the mass in my neck monday at lunch, so hopefully the results are good.

Here's hoping

every day you don't better yourself is a day she controls of yours

true...it's more than dumb doing nothing, hopelessly crying myself to sleep every day, i just can't get myself to just go and do something about it, i'm weak when it comes to feelings for a girl and it's unhealthy
but... love man, a potion mixed up by two fools

Thanks mayne, thats all I can do for now. Least im gonna crush some puss in the meantime.

Crush the puss for all of us willya but don't forget a condom my man

of course. Always bag it when you tag it with some strange.

Wrap it before you tap it

So much bullshit in one post. Wake up, man. Wake up.

Dieting/ Lifting: both going well, I've gained 30 pounds since I started lifting and I've been eating well.

College is going alright, but yesterday I did get the number of this girl I've had a huge crush on, the only thing is we traded numbers for the purpose of a school assignment so we'll where that takes me

If i was dreaming i wouldnt have a potentially cancerous mass in my neck buddy. I had a hot streak with girls this week, it happens.

have the same kind of lump my man what did u do

Being self destructive won't bring you closer to the next one faggot

They fell out so easily and i didnt even take vicodin today. 05 fuck em its my best friends birthday

went to the doctor, had them refer me to a radiologist in my network to get the mass an ultrasound. if that comes up worrisome they will get a blood test and maybe a needle biopsy, then move from there. Get it checked out early before it grows or spreads and becomes a real issue.

true

> lifting

So so.

> Dieting
Been great up until last night where I splurged a bit with friends. Hopefully by the end of the year I lose an additional 20 pounds on top of the thirty I've lost.

> life
Lot of friends telling me to start focusing on what I want to do in life instead of getting comfy with my shitty job. Also helped me give less of a shit about oneitis, almost over it. Feels good to have someone look after you.

Nothing planned for tonight, so either might hit up some relatives and go drinking a bit or do a nightly 10k.

>Fuck 2 girls at work
>1 was a thicc black chick who i clicked with and really do miss, but we had nothing in common
>other is a petite white chick who is adorably naive and enuthastic - she's still down to date and fuck
All i want is a thicc girl who actaully works well with me

>How's lifting?
Had to move to another city for college. Gotta find a cheaper flat so no gym till I do. It's been 2 weeks and it's probably gonna take another 2 or 3.
>How's dieting?
College life does wonders for cutting so it's not bad. But combined with no lifting it's not that good.
>How's life?
Stressful but not that bad. I'm trying to balance studying, socializing and self improvement but it's hard.
Anyway, have a good evening bruhs.

Evening lads

Evening.
I'd liek to add that i've only got another 3 more inches of weight to gain on my waist and then it's back to cutting, but for some reason i've been exhausted way more than usual

>test monday
>been watching football instead of studying

2017 has been the worst year of my life

I experienced and lost my first love

I am supporting my mother through her cancer

I ended up hating myself after some bad decisions

Might have even lost my job (I'll find out soon)

But recently I hit some Bench and Chin-up goals I've been chasing all year and bought myself a race motorbike and I can't tell you I'm unhappy, because I'm not.

Gf checked my old convos with a friend, found out I was rating other girls with him and she got very angry. (The convo was a month before we got together)

She broke up with me and tells me that im disgusting.

Im feeling sad as fuck right now, she was the one m8s...she didn't judge my unusual interests, she was the only person that ever cared about me. Now im alone

I want to end my life right now.

>Gf checked my old convos with a friend, found out I was rating other girls with him and she got very angry. (The convo was a month before we got together)
oh god so what as IF she never did that

>found out I was rating other girls with him and she got very angry.
my ex found out i was texting behind her back with my closest female friend about her, she wasn't pleased but she didn't break up with me about that

She was either cheating on you or simply looking for a reason to dump your dumb ass.
She also had no fucking business checking your old convos without your permission in the first place.
If you ask her girlfriends about her and she did ANYTHING like judge a guy in the same way you judged women, then she simply used apparent virtue as a way to break it off and make you into the badguy.
You're better off.

protip: she wasn't the one

Good to hear bro, keep on keeping on

>bought myself a race motorbike
fucking rad my dude

they probably noticed the cum on my tshirt and the smell
and they're more mature and way happier than I am

I kinda believe her, she told that before me, she wasn't interested at all in having a relationship or casual sex.

Also I was very explicit on those messages

Well mine did and now i might kms

>simply looking for a reason to dump your dumb ass.
We had a big fight last week, somaybe she wasn't feeling very ok with being with me.

I don't really know man, she was the first person to ever make me feel comfortable, and she cared about me.

getting better. Finally taking full responsiblity for my life but I am sad because I literally alienated everybody thus making me pissed off and putting me into this weird ass cycle.

Lifts going up

Diet going stronger as i imagined

Life, well, talked with my ex the other night and i didn't cry i didn't even get emotional at all, so that's weird

Getting divorced soon. Best advice I've heard so far.

evening, fellow Veeky Forumsizen.

>How's lifting?
Good, hurt my leg so taking 2 days off then back at it. Broke some PRs recently.
>How's dieting?
1900 cals a day alongside 1 hour lifting and 1 hour cardio. Pretty easy for the most part, sometimes a bit hungry.
>How's life?
Life is good. Moving to the big city soon, finally gotten over the ex, looking forward to the future. Beating my depression/anxiety. Gaining a lot of confidence, learning a lot from hard times. In the best shape of my life and have no plans of stopping. I want to lose a lil bit more weight and then lean bulk like a madman.

>How's lifting?
acceptable, coming back after an injury but doing well
>How's dieting?
starting cut late october to early april, wish me luck brehs
>How's life?
subpar. I did some bad things (nothing illegal) and now its gonna bite my arse. oh well.

Staying in tonight. Going for a run tomorrow morning.

Just gave myself a really short buzzcut and now I look 10 years older than I really am :/ My glasses make it worse, but luckily I don't wear those all the time. Trying not to go out in public if I can help it.

All my friends like to binge drink on the weekends and I don't really want to do that anymore. From the amount of money it costs between drinks, food, and Uber/Lyft it adds up and the hangovers I get it's just losing it's luster. I like the bar scene though so it's hard to reconcile this. I lose the whole next day if I binge drink though. A day I'd rather be just relaxing on and being productive. It effects me for a few days too, which effects my fitness and sleep schedule and sets me back. Just not a fan of it anymore. My friends are starting to think I'm lame because of it.

Also, Had a date with an awesome girl not too far back. Good chemistry, conversation, mutual attraction, the works. She immediately texted me when we she had gotten home hoping to schedule a second date. I of course was down. We decided to head to a brewery for some food and drinks the next week. I texted her confirm things for that day. I get hit with the "I'm so sorry but things just got really busy" text. She did offer to reschedule and she seemed genuine about it, but who knows.

I've been through this song and dance before though. I was holding out hope but not anymore.

I know I shouldn't get hung up on one girl I've only met once but it's disheartening how often this seems to happen, especially after how well the date and subsequent texting conversation seems to have gone.

Fucked me up a little and now I want to stop going on drink dates for a while and figure out why I can't keep any interest past the first date. I think I'm afraid to take risks.

>all 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday
Mine weren't impacted so I left them in. Except for one. Got an infection so bad I've had fevers for a month. Getting it pulled Monday, which also happens to be my 21st birthday. Fucking kill me. Also haven't been able to work out in a long ass time, but the upside is my appetite is gone, so I guess it's cut season?
Get ur fucking teeth pulled kiddos.

Just got a bid to a fraternity. Already made tons of friends, met lots of chicks, etc. but I'm a little bummed out because it's basically mandatory to drink a fuckload of beer a couple nights a week. I'm already up 3 pounds. Worth it, tho.

Only left my dorm room to go to the gym.
Why should I continue to live life if I don't know if life will get better?

FUCK i just remembered because i got pissed, this girl was giving me hints by touching my hand and asking me about what im doing at uni and shit but i forgot to capitalize on it becasue it was like 6 in the morning and i was fucking heemed.

This was like 10 days ago and i see her again Tuesday, is this salvageable or did i fuck up?

It's not worth it.
Unless you consider becoming an alcoholic man child worth it, it's just paying hundreds of dollars to drink

Evenin gents.

>>Life sucks. Aint sure if I can ever get the hang of programming.

>>Lifting 3 times a week

>>Running quite a bunch

>>Need to find great granfather who went missing after ww2, before grandma dies. Doubting I can do it.

Its only a problem if you have low alcohol tolerance

>she didn't judge my unusual interests

But she judged you over a conversation you had with one of your boys that had NOTHING to do with her.

Like another user said, you're better off without this bitch and also stop giving into to her stupid ass emotions. Focus on your own happiness first and always first. Your happiness should come before any fucking gril.

Going steady with some girl. Don't trust her and don't want to because girls have too many options these days with all the social media culture and such. Can't really enjoy it because in the back of my mind all the time is 'you're a whore who will whore around eventually'.
Think I'm permanently emotionally unavailable. Guess I'll just enjoy the fucking and cuddling as much as I can

What's up with your diet bro?

Can't go on dates without getting a buzz on beforehand to loosen me up, even when I've been on multiple dates with the same girl? Is this even a problem

Either alcoholism or social anxiety.
See a psychiatrist

I go to a school where Greek life is massive, I'm in one of the less extreme chapters with the highest GPA on campus. But it's really not even a choice a lot of people (especially girls) won't even give you the time of day if you're not in a Greek house

It could be molluscum contagiosa, had that this year, its kind of a bitch but just get them frozen off, took me like 4 sessions.

Never fuck without a rubber unless you are married or effectively married... not worth the risk of some aids baby.

I don't, but one beer is 100-150 calories, it's almost impossible to stay under my TDEE unless I just don't eat anything

Starting to doubt whether I'll be finishing school. And I go to Harvard. The last chance for me to drop the semester is tomorrow at 5:00 PM. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Really just wish I was taller bros, than would solve so many problems.

>the other 10,000's of guys not in Greek life aren't having sex
It's just you, faggot.

I don't have social anxiety that's for sure. I also don't have alcoholism because I don't drink often at all. Date anxiety is more accurate

Today I went to the gym after skipping a week due to no bus money, almost puked and had to cut it short. On the bright side I finished C25K yesterday (recovering fatty)

Dieting could be going better, had to make some improv changes this week due to budget restraints. I wish I had better culinary knowledge and didn't have to rely on a food steamer and a microwave

Life is awful. No job, away from college living with my hostile mother, generally feel like a failure. Don't know if I'll even be able to keep my gym membership since all I have left to my name is 30 bucks and lots of student debt.

Have a great day friend

I'm just starting to get into fitness, and I'm starting out by trying to lose some weight. Lifting's going great, feeling sore all over.

And I just cooked a healthy meal for myself. I don't even remember the last time I cooked for myself, rather than getting Subway, or pizza, or chipotle, or just picking up some pre-made food from a grocery store. So I'm pretty damn proud of myself. Feels good to actually be moving in a positive direction for once.

I really want to kill myself right now

Don't do it bro. I don't know how serious you are but please, don't do it. It'll be alright, whatever it is that makes you want to end it.

anyone know?

Don't bro.
We're all gunna make it. I believe in you.

Wanna talk about it or

Kind of fucked up. Didn't attend classes for 2 weeks, so got called in to a meeting by tutor and he said he was considering kicking me out so i panicked and said that my best mate recently passed and that ive been having a hard time. So now i have weekly "therapy" sessions with tutor, were we discuss my grief and how to move on.

Besides that my lifts are slowly going up so thats good

Got really depressed at the start of the year and lost a lot of weight. Started working out and lifting a couple months ago and it's been going pretty well so far. Life kinda sucks right now I guess.

I bought a pair of 34x32 levis straight leg jeans and can actually button them. It's tight, but I was at a 38 waist just 14 months ago and still have 20 more pounds to go. Life is going good lads.

Keep going. It will get better as long as you keep going

That last one is a pretty cool mission user. Any leads?

My GF is being a bitch and im thinking about axing her but i really love her. I axed my last GF cause she got too clingy and wouldnt let me see friends and this one is turning that way so ive been really down in the dumps deciding what to do

Found out from a mate he got herpes and felt so bad for him

>be me about 22
>go festival over new years in NZ after i spent 3 months cutting so im feeling good
>first night towards about 2am
>in q for getting some dranks
>i skip to the other que thinking it was quicker
>qt behind me follows to the line
>have playful chat with her about being a stalker
>tell her i need help finding my keys under my tent
>i just so happen to find key straight away
lul
>we fuck
>drunk dick
>take off condom
>fuck her
>next day have fuck rash thinking it was herps
>spend the next day googling everything about herps
>get inc drunk for the rest of fest
>get a test 3 weeks later
>clean
feelsgoodman.jpg

why bro? tell us why and we can try help you change ya mind

should i text my ex or not bros?
talked to her last night, had a pretty normal chat despite the break up being a month ago