What flavor do i buy?

what flavor do i buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wr6N4S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chocolate

Is it for post workout? Just use a real food choice instead.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

chocolate

shut up u fat fuck. stop eating mcdonalds

fpbp

Banana

>not recognising pasta

Vanilla is pretty good
As far as protein whey go, is pic related any good? It's the brand i'm buying but i never put much research into it...

It actually really is the gold standard, it's good

my favorite is cookies and cream, but vanilla is a nice flavor to be able to add stuff to it (oats, bananas, etc)

Chocolate. If ON, double chocolate.
Love me some pasta.

Not this meme brand, tastes bland

Decadent chocolate, Myprotein

I bought natural chocolate and it tastes like Nesquik; it's really good.

Personally I do banana cream cause it lets you do a strawberry banana smoothie flavor without having to toss another 100cal banana in the mix. Good for cuts.

Is there any difference between ON and MyProtein?

Disgusting. Even worse, you can't mix in other things.

Vanilla ice cream or french vanilla? I've only had their natural vanilla, bretty good.

Any europoor in here using Prozis? How does it compare to MyProtein?

Autism

Ive had on chocolate and recently bought 2 5.5-lb bags of MyProtein on sale and its not even close. Their chocolate smooth tastes almost like real smoothie with milk.
MyProtein choco and strawberry creme > Shit standard
Also a lot of their flavors are absulte shit tier like boston cream pie, do ur research and buy tried and tested flavlrs

I've never cared much about flavor of anything. Whichever is cheaper and has better nutritional value is all I care about.

This, I just chug it fast. Why would I want to savor the flavor

>buying this meme protein

Get isopure instead.

Mocha cappuccino

Coconut chocolate is good

how is myprotein vanilla? only other flavor I've had is latte and it's pretty good, though I wish it was a little less sweet

The fucking faggots at GNC had this shit on clearance last time I went, big tub normally $60 for $30, so I bought the two they had on clearance. I went again last week and they still had it on clearance but now for $60, fuckers...

Chocolate Malt is the best one.

How much water/milk do you need for "one scoop" of Whey protein?

I don't add a lot of water because ON whey is really thin compared to other brands

Vanilla isn't bad

Are there other brands of protein powder that aren't as dense as Whey?

I like the strawberry one

Vanilla is my preference but I've heard good things about strawberry

i remember when I had a big mac

Extreme Milk Chocolate

R O C K Y
O
A
D

Hate to sound like a fedora, but unflavored. I personally don't like how sweet the flavored variant is, plus you have a lot more options with unflavored.

Anyone here heard of Dymatize? Thoughts on them?

I had their cookies and cream flavor and it was GOAT

Dont know if the protei itself is any good

imgur.com/wr6N4S4

Dymatize tastes bretty good.

Dymatize is pretty damn good.

Anyone tried this and where do I evev get this in Asia?

Only spoiled little cunts buy anything other than UNFLAVORED.

>I'm 12 with an 8 year olds taste in food

Is Jym worth picking up? Their flavors sound tasty

chocolate malt > """double""" chocolate

Who really gives a shit about flavor?
Is Gold Standard actually good? I mean, it's my go to brand but is it really worth it for the money?

The fuck are you talking about
Chocolate is literally best for mixing. PB, banana, yogurt, oats, etc.

Any of you dudes use unsweetened/low sugar almond milk? I think it's pretty good with vanilla.

vanilla ice cream is delicious

Chocolate malt is p great

I use the platinum now, and I like the vanilla better than the chocolate for straight drinking

I don't get why you would buy protein powder when it's actually so easy to hit your protein macros with normal food?

Did anyone try salted caramel? i saw bad reviews on it