/Mirin/

Post your stories and encounters. Bonus if by random strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02YbgelHKac
vocaroo.com/i/s10b9xlqu8iU
youtube.com/watch?v=AQz5Z-iC9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>random strangers

THIS JUST HAPPENED

>be me
>walking down street
>someone yells out behind me
>I turn around to find a q.t 3.14 leaning out of her car.
>Complete stranger
>"Do you need a ride?"
>I say no, because I don't
>OK
>she drives away

What just happened?

She wanted to bang you right then and there inside her car, but you pussied out.

she wanted to drug and bang you bro, you missed your chance. every hole's a goal

Her black boyfriend was crouched down in the backseat and needed some quick cash. Close one OP!

Literally this but he was a spic not a nigger, careful, bro he blended in with the leather I was there.

The pretty TA in my class smiled at me.

>What just happened?
probably black market organ harvesting

You're such an idiot. Why didn't you just get in anyway

I got mired even as a dyel, not sure why you guys talk about it all the time. Doesn't make a difference anyway

Alright alright, this is what happened. Yesterday at uni, a girl caught my attention to tell me my backpack was open after I left it open on purpose. She was smiling at me and then I smirked back and said, "I know". What could I have done differently?

I was like a hundred feet away from where I was going.

Did I mention that she stopped in the middle of the road to talk to me? We weren't at a stop sign or anything.

"What else is open?" and then give her the look.

i was smiled at three times by three separate qts yesterday while walking to class
i thought there had to be something wrong with me, like my hair was wonky or my shirt was unbuttoned but it wasn't

If you the genders were reverse, I would ask if you were in the shitty part of town. Looks like picking up a prostitute

Checked.

DYELs get mired by vapid sluts all the time.
Getting mired by 10/10s is what you lift for, my son.

Nah bro, I'm lifting for myself

Fair enough.
But still, with mires it's quality > quantity

yeah, DON'T do this

Mutual friends I havnt seen in 2 years sees me again and says wow you got big. My first time being mired, feels really good. I am happy boy.

> be me, married and bored
> visit cheap fat hooker
> she feels me up whole time, offers discount on already low prices if I return
> agree, feel great to be appreciated even though she looks gross
> we sat there silently holding each other for a while, just knowing how awful our personal situations are
> feels decent, man

Another sex worker story
> go to Asian massage parlor
> mamasan who was working me calls out in Chinese
> 2 other women come in and start feeling me up and chatting in mandarin
> giggling
> unfortunately only mamasan jerks me off

Final one
> hooker keeps rubbing my legs
> ask if I'm an athlete. Tell her I play ball sports and lift
> she says she noticed cause shes also a track coach
> keeps feeling my legs whole time
> only time my legs ever got commented on
> she charged way too much for services rendered but loved talking with her

>prostitute mires
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

She mired you cause she's a goddamn whore you cheating piece of shit.

the only time i can recall a girl complimenting my body was when a stripper said i had a "swimmer's build"
i don't even give a shit if she was being insincere, it still felt good

vocaroo.com/i/s02YbgelHKac

Sexy voice, bro. No homo.

does getting laid count.

or is that a different category

I fucking love reddit xD

thanks m9 this means a lot to me

vocaroo.com/i/s10b9xlqu8iU
$5

sorry to burst your bubble but compliments from sex workers are like compliments from care salesmen.

post body please

>vocaroo.com/i/s10b9xlqu8iU
that's just hilarious
I can imagine jacked guys fapping to your voice
Don't know why but I imagine yourself looking ike this youtube.com/watch?v=AQz5Z-iC9XU

That guy is basically my sense of humour. But I don't look anything like him unfortunately. Some kid once said I looked like Gordon Hayward. I can kinda see it but I'm definitely not as good looking.

>Have a hearing disability
>in AP class
>Test has a listening section
>They don't want to accomodate for me
>Talk to teacher
>He calls them and warns them that I'm a monster who can out-Schwarzenegger them

Why does every ap sudent feel the need to talk about ap even on an anonymous board

my minds kinda warped now, arnie looks kinda like a normal lifter like this and not the massive bodybuilder I saw him as when I was young

Those kids think they're special as fuck. I was at university for engineering for a bit. You will not find a group of people with a larger superiority complex anywhere.

As a euro I just had a quick look at it on wikipedia
>advanced placement
>includes short answer questions
>includes multiple choice questions
wew burgers

Lmao I took it because I wanted to have a good chance of being able to go to a far away school. It's not that different from a normal class
Take a look at how many people he could block here

I know it's not much different, I took a couple. I just don't understand the self entitlement of all brainlet ap students.

Who here /liftingtorejectgirls/?

>be me
>20 years old
>lifting for three years
>didn't get any attention from women until after a year I started lifting
>become a bitter problematic autist because of this
>just care about getting revenge from girls
>got my skin better, better haircut, better glasses
>girls start to get interest in me
>yesterday
>girl in my class comes up and introduces herself and asks to go get a coffee with me
>I accept
>kinda ugly face, on the thicc/fat side
>small talk
>she asks if I have a gf
>"no"
>she proceeds to ask to go to dinner with me sometime, asks what kind of food I like
>I tell her I don't date girls who don't work out

Caught ya mirin

if a gross chick thinks she can make it with you, you havent made it.

maybe that's true

I thought Elliot killed himself? Who is this? Why are you impersonating a dead person!

Elliot would have spilled juice on her too.

You forgot
>Took a long sip from my cold glass of lemonade.

Pics of girl or you're a larper.

why you going to slags for hugs son? thats like going to mcdonalds for a salad,ITS TIME TO STOP!

go buy your wife a handbag and dont cheat again you degenerate

had a girl randomly massage my shoulders and hair at the bar last night felt bretty good guys

You could have said “just like my heart for you” or some cheesy shit, or just said “Hey thanks, my names x. I gotta run to class but do u wanna grab coffee sometime? (If yes) What’s ur name/number?”

>he doesnt get mires every time he walks by someone

Dyel detected

>guy at work
>campy voice
>talks to me every now and again in the kitchen
>just assumed he was being friendly because i chat to fucking everyone in our kitchen and because he's constantly asking where I got this fucking t-shirt I wear sometimes on casual fridays
>asks me how company sports day went
>tell him my team won
>"well i'm not surprised; you must have been good, i mean look at those guns"
>he wants to fug
>scream internally

You guys have game.

Don't you watch Riverdale?

Nah I'm obv exagerating, I just didn't like the girl, so who gives a fuck

Aspiring to be like Alex the Manlet

No bro, I'm extremely paranoid that this girl gets mad at me and tries to accuse me of rape or something, can't risk it

>43052446
>fit
>not gay
what the actually fuck

>I tell her I don't date girls who don't work out
Great !

I was mired once in 2015. It was such a rare occurrence I still remember it to this day. Sad!

The only thing I've ever been mired for are my eyes

Some girl was staring at me as I walked out of a restaurant today.

She was underage, but whatever. A mire is a mire.

Im 6' 227lbs around 10% i literally get mires 10x a day every single day.

Keep lifting breh. Once you can squat 3pl8s ugly girls won't even think about asking you out

Had a chick grab my ass at the bar last night.

Weird. Don't know if that counts.

Post dick pls

At least let him suck your dick

If I start a test cycle will I get acne?

Depends. Maybe if u go over 800

Around 500 per week of test e with appropriate pharms, PCT, and acne body wash twice a day? It's not worth it to me if I have to walk around the beach in Spring with fucking acne on my shoulders and shit.

I doubt 600 with adex would give u any acne. Just dont go above 600

What kind of retarded accent is that? Specifically

New town, new friends, I've always thought of myself as a fat fuck, even since losing 70lbs and getting fit. So I don't really think about how people view me, until recently I realized that in my new circle of friends I'm viewed as the paragon of fitness and strength, People change their diets because of my comments. It's weird. always saying things like "yea a gorrila has the strength of 10 men, or 2 of user." not really 'mires, but still cool for me. I didn't realize how different I look and act after s couple of years.
The worst part is friends wives, It makes me lose a lot of faith in women. I haven't fucked any of them, but they make it clear that they are open to it. one of them texted me, "any hole any time, just say when" It's depressing.

are you natty mate

Sort of getting my first mires from my close friends and family
A few
>user you're feeling thicker
>Your arms are bigger than your older brothers
>Oh yeah your legs look much bigger

These threads make me sad because no one ever mires me :(.... I keep trying my best tho

kek

>could you put your number in there and zip it up for me?

kek funny guy

>having banter with girl coworker
>says how babyfaced I am
Is this a mire?

I fucking love this place

Sounds like you're the kid brother.

>tfw no ss

>acquire gf
>Receive text that says "hey babe, I'm ovulating right now, wanna come over and pump me full with your hot seed?"
>Feel incredible urge to reply with "no way fag"

You guys are a terrible influence

You sicken me you worthless fuck, what even are your stats? What do you look like? Hookers will mire because they want to suck you dry of every penny, not bev

>Not bev
meant to say: not because you're making it.
Also I felt low cheating on my gf how do you do it to your wife man, thats gross.

>You guys are a terrible influence
no way fag

In my city girls do that to drug dudes and steal their money

>you'll never know what it's like to have a girl offer to pay for your food at walmart just because you're CHAD level hot

Why even live. Being Veeky Forums is like life on easy mode, everyone bows to you and you can get modeling jobs literally just because you exist. Dont even get me started about all the sex with ANY girl.

canadian. specifically albertan

you retard

Bro,u should warn ur friends about their cheating wives, be a bruh and ull make it

>be me
>went to the beach at night with some family members
>I head to the toilet and pass a big group (maybe 10) of teenage girls
>one of them says 'heyyy' in a cutesy/flirty way
>I just continue walking, wink at them and they all giggle

I'm quite confident and good-looking so I would have approached them if there weren't so many.

That same night my shirt got ripped off from in a fight with three drunken islanders. Some of those same girls were in the men's bathroom hiding from danger and I could have gone there to clean myself up and get body mires. Missed opportunity

what part of brazil are u from

Working in a nightclub last night and drunk 7/10 comes up to me and leaning on me with her boobs rubbing over me and tells me im cute then giggles and walks away

10 minutes later she comes back and does the same thing and asks for my number, trying to be a professional I tell her I can't remember it and tell her to look me up on facebook thinking she wouldn't find me anyway, She goes off giggling again

Little bit later she comes back up to me and says she can't find me and asks for the number again, I caved in and gave her my number and told her she can't text me until after I'm done working.

Which in hindsight was probably a bad idea.

Kek I feel it. Took a couple and most people in there were not at all smart, just liked being able to brag because
>muh weighted GPA
They couldn't even pass the fucking exams.

stats?

Not same guy, but that actually seems like a not-so-great idea. Most women are likely to be similar, and he'd probably not do well in the divorce. I don't think his friend would appreciate that level of honesty.