Am i over eating? I take about 4-5 poops a day

am i over eating? I take about 4-5 poops a day.

Today, I just finished my 4th poop and theres like 8 hours left in the day. My asshole is actually hurting. It started to bleed because of the constant toilet paper wiping.

What can I do to stop my asshole from bleeding? How do i stop pooping so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

vikalinka.com/2015/06/19/chicken-in-garlic-walnut-sauce-satsivi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liquid or dry shit?

I know it seems counter productive but you need more insoluble fiber, your poops may be bulkier but you really shouldn't be bleeding dude

it comes out like a tooth paste, but maybe 3x thicker. thats the consistency though.

Very liquidy, I've tried to eat some flour to pack it together, but my poop is practically brown water

i am bleeding because of how much i wipe my anus

That's why, you're shitting water so it's not building up properly, more insoluble fiber. Eat some celery.

Wet the paper before you wipe your ass you fucking imbecile. You are not 12 anymore, you should be old enough to realize you shouldn't sandpaper your ass.

Eat more vegetables and oats, in my experience things like red beets give you very comfortable shits; smooth and firm, only one wipe required.

eat everyday like two big plums

is my over pooping an indication that the food is not being utilized?

Dude what the fuck are you eating?

Yes, ideally you should only poop once a week

I'm doing GOMAD right now, so my diet consists of one gallon of whole milk a day

retard ur supposed to eat aswell

Oh sure, sure. That's believable. Your anus hurts because of all the brown things EXITING your body through it. Suuuure.

I have bought some cheap shelled walnuts and some of them are tainted and I throw them away but even after eating only good ones I get liquid shits few hours later, like a small diarrea. What do? It's like half of the sack left.

put a plug into your pooper

You tried to pack your diarrhea together with flour? You making flan or something?

Get more fiber and hydrate yourself OP

This happens to me when I eat like shit. It's not so much that eating a lot is causing you to poop. It's that you can't get all of your poop out at once becasue of its consistency, so you're having to poop multiple times a day to get the shit out.
Do as says and eat more fibrous foods.

If this happens frequently, invest in something like witch hazel wipes, it'll sooth your ass and help with the bleeding. Bloody asswipes are the absolute worst.

Stop hijacking my fucking thread you stupid faggot. I am op.

I eat whatever the fuck I can find because I have a bad appetite. I lift everyday though and I lift heavy.

Learn to read you fucking fag fucker. I said my asshole hurts because of the wiping. I actually like how it feels when the poop leaves my anus.

Only eat a few at a time?
You could also try cooking them, there's a couple of really good Caucasian dishes involving walnut pastes.

Go back to the Caucasus mountains you Caucasian nigger.

>I said my asshole hurts because of the wiping.
>Wet the paper before you wipe your ass

Read the thread before posting faggot.

Oh
No I way flour, what's the point of dumping flour on my poop?

I'll go buy some vegetables at the store. Can I buy ketchup or v8 as part of my vegtables?

Did you get raped by an armenian as a kid or something? I'm danish you cunt, being Veeky Forums and knowing how to cook food should go hand in hand.

Hey OP, how big are your poops that they're making your anus bleed?

I do wet the toilet paper sometimes. It just bothers me when I do it because my mom buys 1 ply toilet paper and when I wet it and then try to wipe, my fingers rip the toilet paper. it gets messy and i dont always feel like washing my hands afterwards.

>Can I buy ketchup or v8 as part of my vegtables?
Ketchup has no fiber

Forgot pic

10-15 at a time, they're mostly small.
>really good Caucasian dishes
Those are mostly sugar though, when I get ill we sometimes make this crazy carb bombs that includes nuts, honey and raisins, all shredded and mixed.

>roll out 5-6 squares
>fold 2-3 times
>wet and wipe
>fold and wipe a few more times
>repeat
This is like kindergarten, I don't know if I am being baited or not.

Why americans wipe their ass instead of washing it? Jesus christ how disgusting can you be

>Those are mostly sugar though
Only the arabs do this, georgians don't really use sweeteners. I was thinking about things like this vikalinka.com/2015/06/19/chicken-in-garlic-walnut-sauce-satsivi/

How do you wash your ass without getting all your clothes wet and shit, and preventing the shitty water from running down your legs

not everyone is rich like you dmb fuck. how much toilet paper do you want me to waste

That's exactly what happens, our clothes and bodies get covered in shitty water. You filthy Americans wiping your feces away and flushing it down the toilet. Disgusting and wasteful.

you wash your ass everytime you shit??? wtf

How did you know I'm a member of Dave Matthews Band?

>What is a bidet

I'm not gonna lie, I want you to waste a LOT of toilet paper.

why do we live like caveman and still take shits in toilets? cant we do better? cant we make like condoms but for shitting? imagine how much easier it would be if you can shit in public or not have to get up everytime to take a shit.

if this condom contraption were to somehow clean ur asshole when u remove it after pooping. or maybe if u put it nside. i dont know

If you can't afford toilet paper I don't understand how you afford to go on a bulking diet.

it adds up you monkey. if i take 4-5 shits everyday and i use like 5 wads of toilet paper thats like a roll a day. 30 rolls a month, etc. you do the math.

like 12 rolls costs 10-15$. thats like me having a subscription based relationship with taking shits.

id have to pay like 30$ every mont or something to shit.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BOOM BOOM
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIPE MY TUSHIE
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAH I'M OP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>if i take 4-5 shits everyday and i use like 5 wads of toilet paper thats like a roll a day. 30 rolls a month
Use a single wipe if you want, you're the one complaining about shoving your bare fingers up your shit covered ass. Seems you need to stop being a prune and quit buying expensive silk tp.

whatever dude ur fucking retarded

HOW AM I SAPOST TO WHIP ANIS??

>somehow goes through a roll of tp on 4-5 shits
>calls others retarded

Jesus OP. If tiny pieces of soft paper make your anus bleed, you are NOT going to enjoy my next visit to your house.

>gets offered solution for his anus potty problems
NO ITS NOT FAIR IT COSTS ME SO MUCH
(already admitted mum buys it)

you dont know the type of shits i take. its not easy to clean and requires a lot of toilet paper. you are literally a fucking monkey.

i have to wipe like 8-9 times. if I have to wet my toilet paper then i have to like triple the amount of squares i use.

and this is for one shit... i said i shit like 4-5+.

you are literally fucking retarded. kill yourself

i never said my mom pays FOR it, she just buys it for me. fucking idiots.

>you dont know the type of shits i take.

>you dont know the type of shits i take
Stop eating like a retard.

>have to wipe like 8-9 times. if I have to wet my toilet paper then i have to like triple the amount of squares i use.
You are supposed to fold the paper my braindead friend.

>its not easy to clean and requires a lot of toilet paper.
Just go in the fucking shower and clean out your ass then, you could stomp your toothpaste shit down the drain to save time too!

hey op, gratz on being in your thread for this long without pooping your panties

>backpeddaling this hard

>penis this hard reading the sexy pooping thread

>mfw reading OP's replies

[]D [[]] [[]] []D
[]D [] []\/[] []D

[]D o o []D

[]D [] []\/[] []D

OP here.

Doo Doo.

.ooD ooD

.ereH PO

Sit on the bathtub if you don't have a bidet you dummy.

Legs out, ass in, use the shower hose with your one hand and put liquid soap and rub your asshole with the other hand.

Then while you are still sitting with your ass dripping water on the bathtub, grab a towel and wipe.

There, not even a fucking mess anywhere, it's not fucking rocket science