Can someone suggest a routine to achieve trap cat boy aesthetics...

Can someone suggest a routine to achieve trap cat boy aesthetics? I just got this cute new outfit and I want to show it off for my boyfriend.

GOMAD and SS

neck hangs 1xF

kek

You can't get rid of the ugly man face ho matter how much you work out, that's why you're covering it

couple of years of HRT I think it'll work out

also have fun getting aids and dying by 30 due to your ass literally ripping in 2 because homosex does that

It wont, you'll have to get jaw reduction surgery, I see that huge man jaw in that small part on the right you didn't cover

keep telling yourself that fagboy

for fucks sake all I wanted some some advice can you guys chill the fuck out with the bullying

You didn't even post your ass

>posts on Veeky Forums >thinks he can avoid bullying

no
die fag

Nein

> shackleton

> doesn't even post feminine penis or feet
> asks for help
baka

here ya go op, don't forget to move to london

don't you mean the legit one

Not everyone can be Amundsen

>tfw no catboy trap gf

also this

another pic, this is now a catboy trap inspo thread

You’re ugly op, just eat a cyanide pill

This is what doctors recommend op
Funny how this shit and the vegan fags don't get deleted by the mods. What the hell are we even paying them for

I'm mtf trans, here's my advice. This is strictly body, if you want to change your face you'll need surgery.

>trap cat boy aesthetics
Only genetics can achieve this and you don't have it. If you want to be a twink, eat clean at a deficit and just follow the Veeky Forums sticky, you'll never get muscular but you will get slim and smooth and be able to dress up in faggy outfits without looking as stupid.

If you actually want to be feminine, HRT is mandatory. It will change your skin, your face (to an extent) and fat distribution. You'll also grow tits and go sterile and these are permanent. If you don't have gender dysphoria there's also a chance you'll develop it and you'll probably need to stop taking hormones so you don't kill yourself. HRT is also only the first step and doesn't guarantee whatsoever that you'll get the look you want. You'll be certainly more feminine than you are without it, but that doesn't mean you yourself will actually be categorized by other humans as feminine. HRT is not a joke or a toy, honestly don't fuck around with it, and if you want to fuck around with it you should probably be talking to a therapist that specializes in gender issues.

In either case you'll probably want to start a hardcore skincare routine (reddit skincareaddiction) and haircare routine and follow one of the many ass workout routines that exist. Protip, squats are far more feminizing on bio females because of female bone structure which you don't have. They're not nearly as good for traps/trannies, you want to focus on ass and hips more than anything (lunges, bridges, kickbacks etc.), the goal is to compensate for your maleness. You should still do squats though, just don't expect miracles and don't make it the ONLY thing you do like so many dummies.

Please the exit for the genepool is one purchase away

This, practice with a good sturdy rope for safety.

Why did you bump the thread just to bitch? If the topic upset you just let it 404

because I feel better when I put dumb faggots down

this is fucking gay

This

You can start posting some videos

Be skinny

They taste weird

is it gay if I wanna caress and kiss this?

Nothing will fix that donkey face

Or, you know, OP could just unfuck himself, man the hell up, read the sticky, and lift himself into being a sane, happy, productive member of society.

Yeah

Gender transition is a form of arbitrage, since society values women more than men. Once 1/2 of the male population transitions, there will be 3 times as many women as men, so every man will be able to have a harem of 3 qt gfs.

This actually repulses me. I'm glad Trump is in power.

:(

Kill yourself FAG

>manface huge enough that even covering most of it with a giant cat paw isn't enough to hide it
>convinced that HRT is going to do jackshit for a gigantic face

kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

fucking dont eat and stay inside
whilst meditating on the fact that you probably shouldnt exist