How to deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Planks

I have this, constant lower back pain also blew out some discs

I do lots of back stretches and yoga

Work on abdominal strength, and not just the global muscles

learn to target your Transverse Abdominus as it does contribute to the nutation of your sacrum which may be contributing to your overlordotic posture

look up anterior pelvic tilt stretches on YouTube and do them along with strengthening your core.

apples have cores humans have trunk musculature

sledgehammer your abs until desired results

you know that streach they had you do in PE where you stand on one leg and hold the other as close to your ass as you could? do that

>Work on abdominal strength
>target your Transverse Abdominus as it does contribute to the nutation of your sacrum which may be contributing to your overlordotic posture

Yeah, strength isnt the issue with posture. Just change your habits. Learn how it feels to keep the spine in proper position, Maintain that posture throughout the day and it becomes normal within 3-6 weeks.

deadlift

Pretend that there is a string pulling you at the top of the head, while standing or sitting

The deadlift doesnt fix posture.
For training general, it doesnt matter if you send an hour a day fixing it when you spend the other 23 to fuck it up.

If you want to change your posture, then change it, and keep it that way till it becomes natural

Sitting is not good for your spine.

Your ass and lower inner abs are what make a good deadlift and healthy spine.

I would recommend romanian deadlift, focusing mainly on the glute squeeze.

Seated leg curl exercise for the glutes also.

Overhead squat is also a very effective way to strengthen your torso, its also very uncomfortable at least for me personally but it really helps (start with only a wooden stick or only barbell, go down very slow and control your body)

>Sitting is not good for your spine.

Thats completely wrong. Sitting isnt bad for you. Excessive sitting can be bad if it replaces activity. But otherwise there is nothing wrong with sitting.
The issue is staying in one posture for a long period of time. It doesnt matter if its sitting or standing. Which is why people who stand, all day, without much movemement have as much back pain as people who sit all day.

Train your hamstrings and glutes on leg curls etc. you will notice how much easier it is to pull your ass forward after few months your spine will go neutral automatically.

Your ass is weak, literally.

Wow thanks doctor how's your fucking intro to anatomy course going?

worked ya pinhead

ya ding-dong diddly finna seething

>Overhead squat is also a very effective way to strengthen your torso
Won't you look like a fucking tool when doing these?

I don't have lordosis, but I do have slight scoliosis, my spine is somewhat curved to the side. What are the best exercises for your core?
Right now I'm just doing some sit ups, leg raises and planks on push day but honestly don't notice much progression.

If its just a smal curvature, and it doesnt cause issues then you dont need to fix it. YOuve lived with it your whole life. So the bones and ligaments are adapted to the scoliosis.
Scoliosis is usually an issue if its very excessive.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8

I don't care to fix it, but I do want to strengthen my core either way to prevent injury when doing heavy lifting.
I used to have back aches and pain every morning but since I started doing deadlifts being very careful with form I feel much better. I'm still a bit wobbly on squats and ohp though.

Stretch your fucking hip flexors and quads and strengthen the shit out of your glutes. Your hip flexors are pulling you forward.

Do Barbell rows, as it gives more time under tension than squats and deadlifts for upper and lower back. Do them without the barbell touching the ground.

For abs you should do the ab wheel or le raises, or both. That way you also get to train hip flexors, which are otherwise not worked to a decent degree.

If you do OHP don't arch the back too much it would add a lot of stress and aggravate the problem