"Legal Steroids"

Has anyone tried these supplements from crazybulk? If so, are they worth taking?

You're a fucking retard. Those are just supplement mixes named after PED's.

just get proper steroids if you want steroids, you dumb fuck

They send you a hat that says "1st class sucker" with every purchase.

They aren't steroids.

If you want something legal try ligandrol, I got mild rate of gain increases with it. 3% per week instead of my normal 1.75% comparing 2 8 week periods.

Perfect to wear in the locker room desu

hahahahaha *wheeze* haha *pant* hahahahahaha

Can't. Military.

Holy fucking shit are you serious? You think guys in the military don't juice?

You can still juice in the military you dingus
They don't test you for anabolic steroids

Every juices in the military you stupid pog

was looking at these, glad I saw this post to know they're something to stay away from. how2findlegitPEDs.png

unironically reddit, they allow source talk

>legal steroids
>1 is called "D-ball"
amazing

Blahino detected

If legal supps worked like steroids then they would have the exact same side effects as steroids. You can't increase anabolism without increasing hormone levels. And whatever method you achieve that with, will come with side effects and markers of PED use so you would be busted by tests either way.

No you retard. They have no effect and WAY WORSE side effects than actual gear. So just get real gear.

Military drug tests don't include tests for steroids, because it costs over 100 dollars to do a test for PEDs. They will only do that if they are accusing you of using steroids.

Not to encourage a retard but doesn't the Golden Snitch have a gigantic publicly available web database with otc products you shouldn't take because they'll return positive for certain peds?

Hmmmm

elaborate pls. not a retard trying to cop stuff but I compete in a tested sport and this is relevant to my paranoia of doing something dumb accidentally

You're such a dumb boot.

USADA

sweet, I am not US based so I never cared about them but this is informative as fuck

user says :
"Don't be a fucking dumbass"

If you take those enjoy getting bunk orals that will fuck up your liver and kidneys.

If you want a product which is 99% sure to not give any more noticeable gains and comes with a medley of potential health risks, then take some of these. Seriously if you retards want to cheat just fucking /fraud/ its waaaay cheaper and probably safer than whatever the fuck is in TRENOROL lmao.

I generally don't reccomend roiding but this shit is absolute asshattery

they don't test for juice in the mil you dumb faggot. we juiced in afghanistan with some shit that the polish SF guys were handing out and nobody gave a shit and nobody pissed hot because they don't test steroids

The only legal steroids that actually work are SERMs and SARMs.

Hey user, I'm seeing a lot of misinformation in this thread about "killing your liver" and irrelevant debate about military. So i'll actually answer your question, since no one else wants to.

I've attached the complete nutritional info for their product "D-Bal".These geniuses have decided to sell regular fitness products, in this case BCAAs, re-labeled as "legal steroids", in the hopes that jabronis will buy their overpriced trash thinking they'll make sweet gains.

The reality is that you're paying $90 a bottle (yes you read that right) for what is essentially astronomically overpriced BCAAs, so no there is no damage that can be done in taking these products.

The only damage this product will do is to your wallet, as the money can be better spent on food. I promise you user, proper nutrition, and not just eating alright here and there, but real painstaking proper diet is the core of bodybuilding, not supplements.

Moreover, the fact that you're asking a Mongolian sheep herding forum about pseudo-steroids, rather than researching it yourself proves that you're not ready to ride a bicycle anytime soon.

I know its harder to do it the natural way and it might not be what you want to hear, but without building a proper foundation in nutrition, you can take all the real gear in the world and you'll still end up looking like shit.

Godspeed user.

My friend bought the "dbal" one and i showed him it was nothing but bcaas and that his protein actually had more in it lol

It's unfortunate that more people don't read whats in the products, I hate seeing these dirty companies making money off dumbos looking for "quick gains". Good on you for setting him straight. Would have been hilarious if he was telling you he was feeling a difference lol

>suggesting insecure pogs don't juice more than grunts

Don't bother. If you're gonna roid then roid, don't waste your money on this trash.