/plg/ - powerlifting general

I like bench

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3t9SfrfDZM
adidas.nl/adipower-weightlifting-schoenen/BA7923.html
adidas.nl/power-perfect-2-weightlifting-schoenen/G17563.html
adidas.nl/powerlift.3.1-schoenen/BA8014.html
adidas.nl/powerlift.3.1-schoenen/BA8014.html)
youtu.be/9X4XeNvQhuw
youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good edition

hey same here

I like this song
youtu.be/f3t9SfrfDZM

pic related

Cause people pay a premium for the colours they like

Supply and demand

Yeah I'm retarded, they all link to the same page and if you select a different color the price changes
The blue one is the cheapest but it is also the ugliest desu
Also, has anyone bought shoes via internet before? How do make sure the size matches properly?
Also why is this so much more expensive? Almost double price adidas.nl/adipower-weightlifting-schoenen/BA7923.html
This is also a bit more expensive adidas.nl/power-perfect-2-weightlifting-schoenen/G17563.html
previous ones were adidas.nl/powerlift.3.1-schoenen/BA8014.html

Hey let's play a fuck marry kill in competition order

Kill, fuck, marry

Because some colors will only have certain unusual sizes available. Like 14 or 7.

I like these lifts:

1. Squat
2. Bench
3. OHP
4. Deadlifts/Pullups

i sometime do dips

I dont do other exercsies

how big are your arms

My 3 favourite lifts are
1. Bench
2. Weighted chin-ups
3. Power cleans

Lots of fun and my arms definitely grow

right is coming to 15,7 inch aka 40cm and left lmao hitting 38 there is a disproportion but

>carrying about that

just eat and train, they started to growing hard im finally no baby arms and ppl notice that

my shoulders are mad tho

>sets of 10 on squats
Nothing can make this fun
It's certainly satisfying
But not fucking fun

I used pullups in general it means chinups are there, chinups and than later chin-ups I hope for to grow my arms

Only weighted chin-ups definitely grow my arms, nothing else

for me its more like

1. cgbp/ohp
2. chin-ups

t-tricep is bigger part of arm

>CARRYing sub16ers around
i remember elementary school too

Actually no you are right, its exactly the same for me except I do btn press cause it gives me big blood flow

having less than 28.7inch quads

heh, nice try kiddo

snatch grip press? Yes or no?

you mean klokov press?

ok if your shoulder mobility is good/great, for somebody with bad shoulder mobility btn or klokovs are bad option

Btn? Sure. In front? Ow your wrists :(

i unironically measured them yday cold at 28.94
pretty funny youd bring this up desu

Im goign to sleep goodnight guys

bump
Do the 120 and 180 euro shoes offer anything better than the 80 euro ones?

Call me retarded but when people refer to grip width on bench as middle finger to rings or something, is that the PL mark or the Olympic mark?

A lot of bars don't have the PL mark

oly mark

They're actually referring to what finger to wear your wedding ring on

>tfw ez 225x9 on cuckols amrap
compliment me pls frens

how fat are you

197lbs (pls no bully)

Breddy gud user 5/5

thx

Can you teach me how to chad?

I'm so happy I wish I could make someone else happy too

Nederdraad. Kijk even op marktplaats. Power perfect zijn kut, want wat zacht. Niet heel erg, maar als je bijvoorbeeld blote voeten bent gewend niet echt ideaal. Het is vooral een kwestie van veel minder materiaal. Als je mazzel hebt kan je ook wel adipower tweede hands kopen.

Ze zijn sowieso allemaal wat kleiner als normaal. Ik heb 45 2/3 (uk11) met mijn Adidas Leistung en mijn normale adidas schoenen zijn 44 2/3 (uk10) en past perfect. Geld voor al die adidas schoenen.

Holy shit I have no idea what you said and google translate isn't helping
>Lower thread. Take a look at the marketplace. Power perfect pussy, because what soft. Not very much, but if you're just used to being used, it's not ideal. It is mainly a matter of much less material. If you have a mazzel you can also buy adipower second hand.
>They are all a little smaller than usual. I have 45 2/3 (uk11) with my Adidas Leistung and my normal adidas shoes are 44 2/3 (uk10) and fit perfectly. Money for all those adidas shoes.
I'm not dutch, just live here

I want the poles to leave.

jenes

Sorry senpai. Watch marktplaats, which is the dutch ebay thing basically. www.marktplaats.nl, look up some adipowers there to see if you can find cheaper (Or some other quality plg shoes). That's where i got mine for way cheap (new too). There's a couple one now but you'll have to get lucky with size.

The power perfect ones you linked are not great, because they're a little squishy, if you're used to barefeet you'll notice it. Also the material isn't great and if you plan on using them for a while you'll need to get a new pair sooner.

Sizing is a little small. I think that should be good from your translate. So just take one size bigger and you'll be good to go (For me size UK11 instead of UK10 also adidas shoes)

I'm never getting used, no way.
So these that are cheaper than the power perfects (adidas.nl/powerlift.3.1-schoenen/BA8014.html) are even worse? The gyus in my uni club recommended me those

Fuck off raffy

>move to big city because of work
>no gyms around besides boutique machine shit or cramped shitholes with no racks
>no houses and I can't buy a rack to put on apartment
I'm seriously regretting chasing more money, lads

Double check. There are always at least one good gym.
Look for crossfit gyms and just ask to do your own thing.

Are shoes considered equipped lifting?

I went around my house and work searching and found none. I don't want to go to a cross fit gym because I despise those people but I don't see any other options really

You're a fool if you're saying there's no good gyms but there's a crossfit gym near you.

It is a 45 minutes drive to get there and another 30 to get back because traffic is terrible here so it is not actually near

my legs hurt

youtu.be/9X4XeNvQhuw
Too. Much. Iron lyfe.

Guess what I had done

Had your balloon knot pounded?

Well figuratively from the perspective of doing 3 training sessions today but wrong answer

>tfw started doing single legged leg presses and my squat form/quality is already improving after 2 days

An overhyped meme peddled by InstaThots?

>Coach noticed I have some kind of odd hip imbalance that makes my squat stances odd by having my riht foot back further

JUST

Idk my man my lats felt nice and limber after

>walk into a powerlifting gym i've heard about
>it's in a basement, with soft lighting and a smell of lime greets me
>this music plays
youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU
>a big muscular guy with a beard and a huge burn scar on the side of his face is lip syncing and dancing with the music
>deadlifts a heavy tripple
>almost falls over
>goes back to singing and dancing
>sees me
>dances over to me still lip syncing
>he's the owner and head coach
>he calls it an active rest
>the gym is $100 a month, and includes full coaching, gym clothes supplied and washed for you, and what he calls "korean baths" in the locker room
>and they sell creatine, protein powder and other supplements at cheaper prices than anybody else in town

sh-should I join?

ABBA is fucking goat lifting music dude. I'd fucking join desu.

>Taking 5 days off lifting to travel on my motorbike
>feel guilty
>gym just told me they are closed for the holiday

well this was just meant to be

Shouldn't they be Krafthaben or something?

I don like bench
my arms to long

s-sic foot th three master race r-right guyz?

m-m-manlets b-b-btfo, my 1 plate is the same as your two plate cos i have twice the range of motion!

did your arms grow?

>be a dyel
>benching 115 for 5x5
>ask a big dude nearby to spot me for my final set
>he says "woah! your elbows are flarin' man, gonna fuck up your shoulders"

what did he mean by this

shit's really hard if my elbows are by my sides

He meant you have bitch ass bi/tris and need to do some curls and extensions fat boy

but I'm a skelly

should I deload and focus on keeping my elbows in or something

As long as your elbows aren't completely perpendicular to your body you're fine.

Muscle imbalance in my upper back.

Will doing dumbbell work fix this shit?

Yeah buddies, only 6 hours away from competing today.

Show me some love!

Is this true throughout the entire motion?

you need to eat more bro
track your calories and bulk
I overhead press that bench weight for days and that is pussy shit too

I went to local adidas shop, checked different sizes and then ordered the one that fit. Worst case adidas has nice return policy and you can easily return them for different size for free.

b a r b e l l r o w s

stop sleeping on your side

just be yourelf bro

co tak wczesnie w niedziele

zara ide lamusow uczyc siadac od 10 do 14, a potem mam personalny

4 godziny uczyc przysiadow, o kurwa a ja jak ziomka czasem przez pol godziny ucze to juz nie wytrzymuje. powodzenia.

plan jest taki, ze kaze wejsc im pod obciazenie co ich zmeczy tak ze beda blagali o koniec xD

rows and a lot of reverse flies

How can i deadlift in the apartment ? i live at 1st floor.
What matting hsould i buy?
Would like 1 thick foam and 1 gym thick mat above be enough?

i mention that below me there is just the commie block entrance,not a neighboor, also i can buy bumper plates.

>getting a mat so you can reduce ROM

fucking cheating faggot. fuck off and kys, this thread is for honorable lifters, not little cuck bitch chumps like you.

What kind of programming would you guys suggest for me. Asking you because youre strong and i want to be like you. I train 3 a week no-gi bjj and lift 4 times a week doing 5/3/1. Is this a good option or would you suggest something else? Stats are b:120kg squat:150kg deadlift 185kg.

>b:120kg
don't worry you already bench more than most of /plg/ xdd

no one cares about your little 'sport' faggot ,i wnt to do them for muscles.

>Train 3 week no gi-bjj
>4 times on 5/3/1
You're on the correct program If you drop the bjj we can start talking about other shit. At the moment 5/3/1 is the best program for a person with other hobbies that has a job and is not sub 25 years of age.

i will fuck you in your faggot ass ya fucking dingus bitch.

Is Jesus still around? i hve a question for him

Good luck user! Hope you go 9/9!

Dunno man don't speak Dutch

Does bench count if your ass lifts off the bench only slighly? asking for a friend

Can you correct it and still get the bench up? Or is this the only way you can bench the weight?
For IPF it can depend on the judge e.g the webm of haack benching imo has his ass off the bench but the judges don't red light it.

For general strength it's better to to try to keep your ass on the bench as it's a bad habit that can easily have you go further and further and you do a lovely decline bench on a flat bench.

531 is trash

If you add jokers and 5x5 FSL it's decent
N-suns is also p good

im watching this livestream of a meet. Im dutch

im just wondering how many of these dudes are on steroids since they basicly have 0 testing here

as long as your ass is still in contact with the bench it doesnt matter if it lifts a little

If I spent 6 months close grip only compared to normal grip benching, would I notice a huge visual difference?