Post your best motivation pics Veeky Forums

Post your best motivation pics Veeky Forums

Fucking roasties

>lifting for girls
Veeky Forums is an 18+ website

The Virgin Motivation

Fucking this

I train because everytime I see a fat person it disgusts me and reminds me I don't want to turn into that

this picture makes me crave fast food and discourages my vanity

most those dudes look like dyel with shirts on
I m cutting and probably a couple months away from that body type. Still, I feel it wont be worth it.

>lifting for literal whores
Sad!

small meat lol

Sad as fuck. Veeky Forums was never about the girls, it was about getting big and strong. Dad bear mode > all those bodies in that picture. Also
>unironically lifting for Taylor "I take more dick than a condom" Swift

bump

m8 the reason theu didnt make it bigger is so flamming homos like you rub the damn thing off

>dicklet

And how does that picture motivate me if
>1. I'm not promiscious
>2. I already have a loving girlfriend of 3 years
Getting a girl is the easiest thing in the world, EVERY one of your ancestor did so, you have to find better motivation than that if you wanna get ripped, you fucking faggot.

>tl;dr: KYS OP

>tfw test is so low, I'll never not be a skelly lanklet

Maybe he's a grower

>tying yourself down in your prime
>wasting large amounts of time and money on a bitch
You sure showed him

How were people fit back then?

>tying yourself down in your prime
yeah it's called finding a wife who hasn't had 50 dicks in her before you
>wasting large amounts of time and money on a bitch
you mean eventually starting a stable family and having kids? you didn't think that would be free would you?

no wonder whites are dying, you're all either too beta to find a proper girl or too obsessed with yolo nigger culture to even reproduce. good fucking riddance.

Take up hiking? If people know you climb mountains for fun they'll think you're lean on purpose.

minus the face and narrow shoulders = goals

>yolo nigger culture
White culture actually. Go on, take a look at mostly or whites only media and academia. You're sterilizing yourselves with no help from the niggers at all.

The nigger yolo culture is to talk blacks into becoming scumbags that will do anything for a few dollars and a gold chain, not creating families, sterilizing themselves and having multiple abortions and destroying instead of creating neighborhoods.
It's worked well so far.

>implying I'm not a filthy mixed race
I already know whites are on their way out, idk why what you said would offend me, keep paying for that pussy and have a nice life lmao

This. I lift to laugh at fat people

hey man
i worked at mcdonalds for like 3 months one time

the burgers are only good for like 5 minutes because they dry out in the "keeper"

you will never taste the way those burgers truly taste

also working overnight in a walmart i was able to go buy mushrooms, onions and fresh jalepeno and add it to my burger after i grilled it

you will never taste what i had
you will never know
(working at mcdonalds is shit bro)

As a skinny framed guy I will copy your goal

you want to look like a 14 year old twink?

this is much better motivation desu

post current body... i'm skinny fat but want his body

no, like a twink with a thick ass

more of a jack in the box man m'self

Can I fuck you when you reach that goal?

i dont even know why i bother with the gym anymore. Im the like the only one i ever see outside a gym that actually works out. Everyone is out there living life while i jsut pick shit up and put it back down. If i actually had some sort of social life i would never bother with the gym. Only reason i even go is because i have nothing better to do with my free time

>posting like trump triggers me

Wtf is wrong with me

Keep doing what they tell you to do

no sugar and the greeks considered physical ed as a must

But did they even lift weights the way we do today?

>implying you won't cry that its too big when he's punching your prostate with his dick after beating you in a friendly wrestling match.

size isn't everything :^)

I'd submit that dicklet easy

>lose virginity
>holy fuck THAT'S what I've been so excited for?
>realize sex is more about emotions than physical sensation
>dump her and call her a slut
>lots more time for personal improvement vs impressing others
>still lifting but for personal fulfillment now

LOL
No
Calisthenics
Curlbro routines(no seriously they had arm weights that they stole from the egyptians)
Strongman training
Running
Sports

That was it.

>dump her and called her a slut
instead of self improvement, why dont you try drinking bleach?

Motivates the shit out of me

>needing external motivation
Do you realize you're never going to make it?
People like you are like a sponge: you soak up all the 'motivation' that comes your way, but it all just evaporates away and then you're whoring for more 'motivation'. It's never enough. Then to make matters worse you use the absolute WORST form of motivation: the DELUSION that somehow 'getting swole' is going to solve ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. I've got bad news for you, it WON'T. You'll still be a creepy loser but with muscles -- which will just make you creepier, because now the women that despised you in the first place are going to be afraid of you physically, like you might strangle them or rape them.

Get a fucking clue: you should spend most of your time fixing your other shit and not wasting it in the gym. If you're fat, by all means stop being fat, but if you have a shit personality, are creepy, disgusting, or just a bad person, FIX YOUR SHIT, nothing else matters until you do that. If you can't manage then maybe you should become An Hero. I'm dead serious.

fast food > thots

>Taylor "I take more dick than a condom" Swift
That insult doesn't make any sense. A condom generally is used only once and then thrown away, so that's only one dick. Even if you do use it more than once, you're probably the only one that uses it, so it's still only one dick. She'd literally have to be a virgin to take less dick than a condom.

/thread

lol. how come every guy who wants a pure virgin gf is always a garbage human?

This pic is alright but why does it need the xd out fast food at the top? That shit is gains. Seems like some normie who doesn’t know anything about fitness made this

That’s retarded. You don’t need to train shit to not be fat. It’s the easiest thing in the world

you are a hopeless subhuman. if pussy didn't blow your mind you are a gutless fag. you should be thankful some poor girl wasted her time taking your v card

I feel like if I got Veeky Forums I'd go from banging 6's to 7's, not 10's

Can't unsee

say it with me kids

N-

Anyone saying sex with 9/10 prime women is not motivation is just plain lying or has already come to terms with the fact that no amount of lifting will fix their ugly face and/or terrible social skills

Because being THAT guy, the guy that the women of your dreams actually DROOL over, is the pinnacle of motivation.

You just think you can never reach that status and therefore start this bullshit coping mechanism

>Not a virgin
Literal whore

lol

what if you are short? like 5'5

im not too fat. im like skinny and some flab but i still got abs and shit.

greeks were homos

Nah bro, some people just do not care about superficial bullshit. I DO care about getting one 9/10 to be my wife, and that is motivation, but banging randomly isn't.

I LIFT TO BE FUCKING HUGE AND DOMINANT TWINKS ON SIGHT

Everyone who lifts for woman is just ugly beyond believe. WOMAN CARE BOUT FACE AND FACE ONLY, you delusional compensating ugly shit faces

Do you also lift to have revolting skin health because in that case mission accomplished

ice ass

Show your legs XDDDD.

Faggot. Read a book. Knights (and nobles interested in exercise) lifted all sorts of weights, like stones, logs, anything they could find that was heavy. They took a much more holistic and less systematic approach than we do today, obviously, but even medieval fightbooks detail knights in training who would practice throwing stones of increasing weight, and wearing their armor while climbing trees, scaling ladders, wrestling, and vaulting over horses.

i really used to think like this. then i got a gf and having sex with emotions is just way better. now i dont even lift lol cus i cba. will get around to eventually. but the point of life isnt women, or cash, or fame.

life is about me. i'm the purpose of life. just like your life is about you, and you are the purpose.

atleast i believe that now, who knows, might change.

>Implying pussy means shit without a deep emotional connection

>tfw 1000 slag pussies won't make up for the one that got away ;_;

Kekd

Stop looking too deep into it. The point is that condoms see a lot of dick and she sees even more than that

>t. Amateur in physical training

>please support my ugly ass
All these fucking prerequisites and for what? A relationship with an uggo azn. Is she that out of touch with reality?

>18-60
what did she mean by this

I lift so I can meet her

these are all the things you should be saying to your gf, if she says these things do you she doesnt' respect you and she's trash. You tease her dumbass.

I want reddit to leave.

>Implying the one that got away was any better than the others, its a rough thing to learn but the only reason you think she is different is because she got away before you could find out what she is really like

*tips*
good call, m'gentlesir! old ways really are the best!

it's face + lean body actually, huge muscles aren't needed but fat sets you back.

My ex was like this. Banter is the one thing I miss about her. We were constantly burning eachother.

girls i feel a special kind of attraction towards, girls i can connect to, girls that offer something unique even if its fucked up > basic 9/10 girls.

but honestly, there are SO MANY good looking women. go to your university, go out on a night, go in a pub. even smaller anime cons are filled with hot girls.
i follow a bunch of models on instagram. i can appreciate aesthetics, i love beauty. but feeling something special towards a girl stumps looks

This. The women are nice, but they shouldn't be the reason you lift.

Has anybody got a version of this which says "Do it for girls" with pics of some qt3.14s?

>ideal would be fuck 9/10 sloots while young to get it out of the system
>later marry the nice virgin girl you have connection with
my plan unironically, one can only hope

But a condom generally DOESN'T see a lot of dick. They only see one. That was the entire point of my first post.

all condoms in the universe are actually one and the same
look at the one electron universe theory

This. I lift for boys.

went ahead and did it myself, bit shit but w/e

I vacationed to Italy this summer and visited the Uffizi while I was in Florence. The greco roman sculptures there were actually amazing motivation to lift.

Same

Go back to meme school retard

women fawn over me all the time. i have made it. but having a gf to share your life with is way better than random girls, cause the next day you are always alone. you are just the one night stand guy. not the long term guy. also even though i am eye candy now i still have mental issues, nothing really changes, you have the same problems.
as the saying goes the grass is always greener....

youre just too young and retarded but its okay mate

>pic of isley in there

Gets me everytime

If that's Birmingham UK then she's still better than the rest we have here

There is nothing better than this picture

Well then in that case then Taylor Swift literally is a condom so she can't see more dick than a condom.

Also
>theory

You forgot height :^)

sounds like a perfect plan to me

Just join the skins team for a pickup game of basket ball like Dylan did