Watch his new vid for a laugh

Watch his new vid for a laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he gave advice about not being a bitch. pretty solid advice. what's your motive op? are you just being a faggot again?

Fuck I know, OP. Shit just popped in recommended tabs fuck youtube mang. I think he is finally embracing his old self and going full cringy mode.

Dude is so alpha

ITT small retards jealous of swole manlet

dont you have anything better to do than shit on someone doing better than you?

you're him

WEAKNESS SPOTTED

seconded go string some plates on a rubberband and neck yourself with it

>hair line in shambles
>5'3
>narrow and small enough to fit through your average dog door
>only solace is people more pathetic than him giving him views.

are we supposed to know who this random person is?

u need 2 go back

Rack pull above the knees, meme or not?

okay?

i'm a girl and i don't watch your boring autistic youtube bullshit.

hehehehheheh get him fem(user)

Start doing zercher rack pulls above the knee

It's not bear mode if you're shorted than 6'

Let's call this Paddington mode.

for a normal man it's called a deadlift but if your knees are less than a foot off the ground its not a meme

what is his name?

balding destiny i think

Supreme Providence

Why the fuck do all these fukcing fitness youtubers think theyre redpill-tier motivational speakers or some shit lmao

Shoo Alex

anyone else think he's on trt?

This dude creeps me the fuck out

His body language is so forced and weird. Like how he keeps his hands in that 'alpha' fingertips touching pose.

It's just strange and forced.

He would be insufferable to be around. And would creep out any guy or girl who isnt completely autistic

Doesnt matter what advice he has, you do NOT want to be like this guy

>And would creep out any guy or girl who isnt completely autistic
But what about his stories, how he fucked many women.

Does anyone have Naturally Enhanced?

There's nothing wrong with teddybear mode

>oh Uy fucked manee women

Yes and no

I've been doing them for nearly a year and my traps are xboxhueg now, but you will destroy your barbells if you do them in a rack, so use jerk blocks if you have them or make your own- and I do them at the knee so it actually transfers to my deadlift, and sometimes with a snatch grip

These are the best
they literally read like tumblr stories but instead of being told by a proud fat feminist theyre being told by some redpill manlet.

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

>I stretch out my arms and look left and right. I realize everyone in the bus is quiet, and are all eyeing in on the conversation. I knew I would soon be the center of attention, but I didn’t care.

yeah Alex
i bet it all anded with everyone clapping and handing you a $100 bill

“So you’re the big man, eh? Think you’re tough? How about you show me how to act like a man?”

Why do you think so?

fucking hell this guy is even more autistic than I am. who spends all this time making up stories that clearly never happpened ?

Number One Destination

Strap-on destiny

>These chicks all look at me in amazement, with their mouths wide open. One of them (who was mad hot) looks at me and says “You know, he does have a good point. I’m tired of men saying they only want to watch netflix with me, even though they deep down inside want to get in my pants. I also don’t like it when men treat me like a one night stand even though I wanted to be their girlfriend. Sometimes it hurts.”

Holy shit.

Truly astounding