Wife won't let me get Tinder

Please send your tinderest Tinders you've tendered

Apply and then ask why she’s racist against white men

Why get a tinder if you have a wife? Sleezeball

what does the sign say Veeky Forums?

I have a gf but I want to get it just for the keks.

Stand against racism. Get glasses brah

Because I want to have conversations with local singles and get some tiddy pics

uh huh

>tfw black
>tfw like short hair
>tfw not liberal

Same

Lmao I think white numales would be the only demographic that would hit that "female".

That man has "JUST" written all over him.

I literally just found this 5 minutes ago... did she..soil herself..?

>those fucking shirts
I saw two lebbos wearing similar ones. I had a sensible chuckle.

>kang

Your wife should leave you.

>white boys need not apply
>is white herself
Do these women not realize how fucking stupid they look? This is like me saying no spanish chicks when I'm spanish af. Do they literally hate themselves every time they look in the mirror or something?

The absolute STATE of white women rn.

now i'm upset for no good reason

I tell her that every day

Looks like it. Ask her if you can sniff it.

But muh wheat fields.

>tfw that's my ex's name AND her age
Spooky.
>tfw she became SJW-tier after our breakup so I was told
Not her but I got sad thinking about that.

>Do they literally hate themselves
Did you just wake up from a looooooooooong coma? Jesus Christ, my dude.

He looks like he is contemplating killing that child.

I'm just saying I don't understand it at all. How can you not like men your own fucking race at all that's pathetic on so many levels. Everytime I meet a white or black chick and they tell me that shit I cringe inside.

Because they've been told to hate them for ages. The law of the day is that white men are the devil, whites are evil (race doesn't exist though and everyone is the same), and whites shouldn't breed (at least with each other) because the world is overpopulated. I don't understand how some don't get it still; you, we're living in simultaneously the most progressive and ass backwards time in history and you can watch it all in 1080p.

The vast majority of women (yes, even Asian women) prefer guys of their own race. The Internet just has a bias for clickbait.

I never said that they didn't. I'm just explaining to him why so many of these types exist. People, to varying degrees are programmable.

How did this man end up in this situation
>JUST

>tfw arab (not a mudslime)
>still wouldn't touch that liberal bitch

Can you even imagine how annoying a person like that would be?

To be fair, it's possibly fupa sweat.

>t./fat/

And get a long, brainwashed answer of "you can't be racist against white people because..."

>mfw I would read a post like this a few years ago and laugh because I would think it was just an amusing hypothetical scenario
If only I had known what Current Year would be like.

She probably only date us to brag about it on her tumbler blog

Pretty much, she specifies nonwhite because she has an agenda. She just wants brownie points from her fellow cultists.

>implying she wouldn't bend over backwards to accomodate your views just because you're black
I'm from Alabama and that bitch is probably more racist than I am. I don't know how you guys hold back from smacking these fucking people who try to tell you how you should feel about shit.

>smack her
>get jailed
>she gets to be a martyr and cuck out thrice as hard on social media all because of her eternal daddy issues

Some dont, not me I personally don't care enough nor do I want to perpetuate the violent negro stereotype

>brownie points

you're a piece of shit

You go girl

Sounds like you're a woman

I find most white people I have met to be very uncultured, a small step above red neck trash. Many people on the web larp about the white master race but almost none of them can discuss Nietzsche, Jung, Goethe or Wagner at any depth. Kinda sad for a whole group of people that call themselves Übermensch.

Thats because we are all racist inbreds with giant inferiority complexes and weird quirks who just want to be as hip as poc.

>Generalizes about white people
>Neglects to mention every other race also fits that generalization

A minute fraction of a single percent of all the people living today will read any of those in their lifetime. In fact, having read any of these many man made writings has nothing to do with whether someone is "ubermensch" or not. Having read something doesn't mean you absorbed it, understood it, or really gained anything from it. Books can only benefit in the ways that they can be applied to the physical and to the spiritual. Having fruitless discussions about something because you like the way your farts smell when you discuss them does not make you cultured in the slightest. Get off your high horse.

It's hilarious how you don't address ANYTHING of his post and just go straight to "Ugh, white people".

>JUST

how many funny, offensive or sexy profiles are really just autistic neets larping?

Just wait till you learn about the Jews

Hook me up with your ethnic relatives.
Cope. You think niggers spend their free time reading nineteenth century German philosophy?

Arabs are ridiculously slow in the head. What is it like being as stupid as a nigger?

Why would they when they are making history now? White people are that pathetic that they need to live through the past. Kek soon they will be a thing of the past

>Why would they when they are making history now?
"I knelt and I became a kang".

keking at your life and your retarded hatred of whites so much. The fact that you're so asspained yet would never move back to your ancestral shit hole is hilarious

Don't bother getting salty with me since I'm not white and won't care about whatever shit you might try to use. As the other user said: cope.

>I'm not white
Neither am I, brother! We must unite and breed out the wh*te women for the betterment of POC around the globe. They had their time in our sun

Nah, I just think you're a faggot.

Oh user you're gonna make me blush