Can we get a blackhead, earwax, spot popping, ingrown hair removal etc. thread going?

Can we get a blackhead, earwax, spot popping, ingrown hair removal etc. thread going?

There is something wholesome and extremely satisfying at seeing a human body being cleansed like this. You can literally see all the toxins and bad shit leave a body, becoming healthier in real time before your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vg9Nr1_aN8E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xq0xADT0Opo
youtu.be/7_eotalJJEM
youtu.be/tK6M2oSB1dc
youtu.be/MA2PP-kaAV4
youtu.be/H4Sruqz98-g
youtu.be/tWojjMso4as
sickoo.com/embed/404
youtu.be/UnqtY2enrUs
youtube.com/watch?v=zFet32enj2I
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXAPQ9vm0g
youtube.com/watch?v=asXL5_stGjw&t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't think there were things left that could fill me with such disgust

Skin care threads in Veeky Forums

youtu.be/xq0xADT0Opo

Now this is my kind of thread.

youtu.be/7_eotalJJEM

dumping ainsley

youtu.be/tK6M2oSB1dc

...................why do you have that saved?

youtu.be/MA2PP-kaAV4

I didn't even know this could happen untill I saw this, some lovecraftian shit the body can do.

Why wouldn't you?

Is that...from a person?

holy shit that vid

Because I made it, here's a piece of my MS paint contraption

I have acne. It's a strain you pick up when you go to our local incarceration station. Everyone gets it. FLAWLESS SKIN before that point for first 18 years of life despite being dirty constantly and poor hygiene. My strain lasted though. Skin is very clear and it's 100% unnoticeable, but can easily pick any area and get mounds of acne out. This acne is fucking strong. It has beaten months of being in direct sunlight in 100%humidity 90 degree days. It takes no heed to alcohol or any medication that would normally sterilize it or otherwise eradicate it.

Girls fucking love it. Every girl I've ever been with ends up nitpicking that shit and I fucking hate it. It cannot be killed.

The japs are stupid. You're not supposed to pull blackheads out, you're supposed to steam the patient's face first and then squeeze them.

t. son of an aesthetician

Yes, yes it is.

I mean, I have seen dandruff, but the cases I have seen are more like a powder of dead skin cells, I have never seen it come of in massive plaques like this.

Why?

I have this, but a lot worse than that guy

It even extends a little onto my forehead past the hair line. My head just creates a skin shell, and if I peel it off it greases up, and rehardens into a new dead skin shell in less than a day. You can't do anything about it.

I can pull it off in gigantic strips much larger than that if the strip doesn't break

I don't actually know. I would assume it's because of risk of leaving part of the head in the skin which could either lead to infection or even more discomfort for the patient if they decide to dig the tail out. I'm the one who went to school for it though, so I'm not going to pretend I know all the reasons for this and that. I just know my mother spent good money on that license and she was the best at her craft.

Hey I saw this same video this week. Also can anyone even press their own nose like this? What the heck

You are a truly revolting human being.

intredasting. have you tried treatments/shampoo/ointments?

Happens to me too bro your not alone. I got shit prescribed and its not that bad anymore. Waiting for the stronger shit to come at cvs

Those aren't blackheads btw, they are sebaceous filaments aka whiteheads.

Just tried bioré strips, it kinda worked like pic related but not 100% effective, when I tried to squeeze my nose afterwards there was still coming out

youtu.be/H4Sruqz98-g

Anyone else start salivating when watching these vids? Not in a hungry sort of way though.

I want to get a magnified mirror and start finding and extracting these massive blackheads on myself, I hope I have some, or an ingrown hair or so. Shit, I know I am supposed to be disgusted by it but I am finding it mesmerizing and want nothing more than to do it myself.

>MFW

If you're a girl you can extract mine

I get those, but mine are around the perineum area. Like in that vid it gets sort off stuck on the asshair and sits there like massive plaques of at least an inch. Pulling it of about once a week is the most satisfying thing on earth, which makes me have conflicted feels about wanting to get rid of it.

Thanks to Veeky Forums, I have seen people get shot in the head. I have seen people burned alive. I have seen people get eaten by animals. I have seen people turn into geysers of blood and brain after having rocks dropped on their heads. I have seen death and maiming of all kinds, but this shit is what disgusts me.

C-could you try to peel of the largest possible strip right now and post a pic of it here? Put a penny or so in the picture for size reference.

So I am guessing that is a "no" to the "do you salivate when watching these and wish you could do it to yourself?" question then. Weird that we can feel so completely differently about the same thing.

Did you see that Gulf cartel video where they beat those people to death with shovels and axes where you heard the sound of metal hitting bone and flesh? Those cartel boys knew how to make top shelf gore. After 100's of gore videos that one sticks with me for some reason.

No, I don't think I saw that one.

youtu.be/tWojjMso4as

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

CANT WAKE UP

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

I have this weird wart thing in the area between by balls and ass, I don't feel anything on it but when I touch it too much is bleeds hardcore. how do I get rid of it?

I'll post a pic if ya'll want but it's not like a normal wart, it's sort of long and kind of dangles down.

Pics

Here's something similar

sickoo.com/embed/404

Here's one of gains goblin removal. These are the realest of gains goblins mind you.

youtu.be/UnqtY2enrUs

Is that spaghe--
>it's wiggling
OH FUCK NO

how about removing tonsil stones? i use toothpicks to pull them out of my throat and it feels godly

>spilling spegeti in front of qt surgeon
How do you ever recover

I wasn't prepared for today.

My dude...that's not spaghetti.

This, kids is why you eat lots and lots of garlic, nuke those cunts back to your urethra

Well, you could also live in the west and always cook your meat.

That guy would have quite literally been shitting out whole worms. Like his poo would have had clearly visible moving worms in it. How you even get to that stage is beyond me.

If you told me a single video could convince me to eat a pound of garlic, I wouldn’t believe you at first

Back when I had parasites I would drink nothing but green tea and swallow chunks of whole garlic

....once I managed to keep it down it worked great. Garlic and other anti-parasite stuff is fairly common in the third world, how DO they get to that point?

You sure it isnt psoriasis my man?

Oh fuck, I'm gonna fap to this, aren't I?

this. i had similar and i was given a topical steroid and it was gone in a day.

Why did I come here

youtube.com/watch?v=zFet32enj2I

WHAT THE FUCK

This thread made me go shave and wash my face, thanks Veeky Forums

>China
Never change

Your body's trying to grow a second dick, which when fully matured will migrate north and wage war with your original dick. Best dick wins and gets to stay, body rejects the one that lost. This is part of how becoming a Chad happens so leave it alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXAPQ9vm0g

Better response than i expected

It made me spend an hour meticulously going over my face making sure there were no blackheads or ingrown hairs. Then scrubbed it all down and gave my hair a good long wash.

That worm vid actually makes me want to make a doctor's appointment just to make sure I don't have worms disguised as mom's spaghetti goblinning my gains.

Self-improvement through horror, Veeky Forums has done it again.

The vid warned me, yet I ignored it. Why do I always ignore good advice?

They should force fat people to watch this stuff, they would lose their appetite and barf up a week's worth of food.

>tfw my gf exfoliates my back and picks at my bacne

Marry her if she's willing to do that.

How to rid of black heads/sebaceous filaments/large pores - I don;t even know what they are, on nose? Pore strips? Face mask? Wash every day and exfoliate? Squeeze constantly?

This stuff is super satisfying.

Can't believe you pussies are finding this worse than people dying. Ya'll some true retards.

You ever join a thread thinking you will enjoy the posts, knowing for sure nobody will be able to shock or disgust your desensitized self?

Well I was wrong, all the ISIS gore and Mexian cartel shit never gave me restless nights, but I am going to be awake all night wondering if I have worms, or disgusting fat deposits, or blackheads cratering my pores, or yard long hairs clogging folicles or earwax enough to make candles blocking my hearing.

I am not going to be able to sleep. I am going to spend all time tomorrow itchy at work. I am going to spend all of tomorrow evening going over myself checking every inch to make sure.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP.

get a cloth and put it under hot tap water for about 3 seconds and then pull it out and let the water spread through the cloth, then put on your entire face and scrub every part of it with a little bit of force, check if there are any greasy parts on your face and if there are scrub those again, rinse the cloth in hot water for awhile and then change it cold until the cloth is cold af and put that shit on your face and gently massage your skin
that's how you get baby butt smooth skin on your face

>You can literally see all the toxins and bad shit leave a body, becoming healthier in real time before your eyes.

Removing these things only spreads it around your skin and makes it worse. You are literally harming yourself you retard.

You don't?

of my 8 gfs, all of them loved this shit. loved watching endless amounts of videos on it, loved popping mine, loved popping their own
what is it with women and wanting to pop/pull stuff out of bodies?

The fuck are you guys freaking out about? That's pretty average looking dandruff. Remember that those huge looking flakes are no more than a millimeter or two large when you're not looking at them through a x1000 zoom camera.

Go wash your hair, do it every day, fucking sicko. I bet you think shampoo is bad for you too.

Its disgusting but also satisfying to do and the results are pleasant.

I'm a guy but I heard the same from some women.

It's the same reason as why men love hitting things. Women see something dirty and they make it clean. Men see something not broken and they break it. People love the end results.

>not doing no poo

my gf picks/pops all the blackheads and whatever ingrown hairs I might have on my back for me. feels good man

ever had her shave your ass?

My gf doesn't do anything because she's not real.

that's gotta be an infected ear piercing, right?

nah mang, i ain't shaving my buttcheeks

not your cheeks.

your actual butthole tends to have hair growth.

youtube.com/watch?v=asXL5_stGjw&t=38s

This shit is so satisfying

yeah, either way i ain't shaving back there. i've already heard of the meme that occurs when you shave between your cheeks, with how fresh stubble causes a hilarious amount of friction, and can only imagine the pain that would ensue

>How you even get to that stage is beyond me.
When your first and second choice is the local witch doctor as opposed to western medicine this is what happens...
niggers gonna nig

I have to shave my asshole every few weeks. When the hairs get long, shit sticks to them. That is unhealthy in itself and can lead to rash or illness, but it also starts to hurt to wipe since your wiping cloth (toilet paper for most, I use baby wipes) can pull on the hairs. Shaving it works fine.

My acne is pretty bad

hey, I have that

If that is,really you get on accutane and have new skin for life in 5 to 6 months

Don't ever shave cheeks. Hair there ensures a certain amount of airflow and free movement stopping your cheeks glueing together from a bit of sweat. Also I can't imagine how excruciating it would be to have stubble grow in between your cheeks.

This is why a bidet/shower was invented you disgusting subhuman poo in loo. Shaving your asshole is a great way to get some dumb staph/e. Coli infection going in your skin there, one that will be a literal pain in the literal ass to get rid off. Stop being a retard you full on baka.

Those flakes were 1cm and larger, just saying. Dunno about the dandruff you have seen, but what I have seen looks more like pollen than it does fucking Kellogg's corn flakes.

>of my 8 gfs, all of them loved this shit. loved watching endless amounts of videos on it, loved popping mine, loved popping their own

what the fuck? I love gfs now

I totally get having to jerk off on the chick if you fuck for a living. Director says jerk off on her face you spank till you spunk. Amateur fucking should never include a self inflicted hand job to finish. Been fucking 30 years and jerking off longer and I have never had a crossover session.

I can't tell if the person in the video is either good at removing blackheads, or the blackheads are very large.

I know I have blackheads across my nose but they seems so small I can't even pull a single one out.
eEEEEeeeeEE fuck me I just need to pull some out. I gotta know I gotta see it feel it be it.

how to delet backne?