/fat/ disgusting fat pig edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

TELL ME ABOUT ALL THEM CHEAT MEALS, CONFESS!

WHY THE FUCK YOU FAT PIECES OF SHIT USE EVERY MACHINE EXCEPT THE TREADMILL FOR GOD SAKE I KNOW RUNNING FUCK YOU UP IF YOU'RE TOO FAT BUT PEOPLE WITH PERFECT CONDITIONS TO RUN NEVER USE IT, INSTEAD THEY LEAVE A POOL OF DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN SWEAT EVERYWHERE HOLY FUCK STAY IN THIS CONTAINAMENT THREAD FUCKING PIGS

I usually run in the mornings and go to the gym in the evening. But I'm not that fat anymore, probably the newer guys

>lost 100lbs+
>teetering on 200lbs flat
>finally drop below
>work was hard so I eat a lot
>go back up
>renewed motivation and discipline
>go back down
>repeat for 3 months
Fucking hell I can't get out of this cycle boys. 195-205. At least I know I won't get fatter but I want to get LEAN

I'm 115 kilos and been eating sub 1000 calories for like a month. I don't know how much I weighted when I started.

How long should it take to get to ~80?

Doing some light exercise too but I don't think that's helping at all.

Fucking same here dude, soon as I see sub 200 on the scale i lose that drive to eat right. I plump back up to 220ish then get scared and start eating right again. I'm 6'3 and would look better at 190

It's such a mental block I think. Last time I was below 200 was middle school. I'm trying to get down to 170 because I'm a manlet.

For real man, that 200 lbs threshold is such a killer. My scale could say 199.9lbs in the morning and no matter how much resolve I think I have I'll be eating pizza and mozzarella stocks by 5pm. Also doesn't help football is back and all I wanna do is watch football, drink a cold beer, eat some pizza.

>using food as a reward
There's your problem, stop treating food as anything except the nutrition it gives you. Did you not learn anything when losing weight or just stick with a meme diet the entire time?

You can still lose weight eating foods you crave, just eat less goddamn.

Seriously. I want to unwind after a long day. So hard to do that eating chicken and veggies on a Saturday night.

It's either that or booze. I lost all the weight doing exactly what you said. I've continued doing the same and this is where I sit. I eat out once every other week, sometimes once a week. Then during the weekend it's booze or junk.

It's pathetic.

I fell off my diet for 3 days
I'm back

Fat fuck here, 400+ lbs boogie2988 tier, did keto the last two months and I've lost 50 lbs, cheated the other day and "cheated" today by eating a pepper (natural sugars, taking me out of ketosis). I walk 3-9 miles a day, take water pills for BP among other things.
Two questions
1. Is keto my best bet? I plan on losing 200+ lbs, this has been a lifelong issue, and I can 100% manage this diet. Specifically concerned with loose skin / plateaus
2. My weight will fluctuate by ~5%, would this be from liquid retention? I have more questions but don't want to TLDR

Clarification, several jalapeƱos not peppers.

tfw did my first 30 min 5k run today

some day i will leave /fat/ behind

Sounds to me like you haven't trained any discipline yet, goodluck gaining all your fat back eventually.

I track calories every day, and weekly I never really gain. Just enjoy the social life of eating out and drinking. It's hard to give up.

You don't need to do keto to lose fat, but it's good for appetite control. You will only plateau if you're still eating too much and not exercising. Calories in/Calories out is the rule for any diet.
You'll most likely have some loose skin, but how much exactly depends on genetics. That's why you need to weight lift to fill it in with muscle. Muscle will also help you burn more calories. If you have a lot of loose skin still then get surgery to remove it.
Water weight does does fluctuate daily depending on your sodium levels.

THIS

Treadmills are so underrated with the pbese/morbidly obese, which is ironic because thats what they need the most outta any excerise tool

Keto is for suppression / mood. Has helped my depression a ton. Appreciate the reply!
For weight lifting all I've done so far is 35 curls with my 25lb, and 35 tricep extensions. 20 push-ups and 40 sit-ups on top of that. Anything specific you'd suggest I focus on?

who here legit has a binge eating disorder, like i don't mean eating a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds and then crying because you're 500 calories aboce your goal, i mean fucking 5000-6000 extra calories of the cheapest of the shit you can find just so you can get that dopamine throughout the day.

I logged my worst day which was on august 14th

>9:00am 2 Kraft family size Mc and cheese boxes and a box of little debbie's zebra cakes
>puke
>12:00pm 1lb bag of spaguetti, 1lb of mince, and jar of pasta sauce
>puke
>5:00pm 2lbs of shredded grilled chicken over 4 cups of rice. half a bag of white bread
>puke
>9:00pm 16 eggs scrambled with potatoes plus the remainder half bag of white bread
>finish them at 11:00pm. puke, then go to sleep

I even took a photo of all of the empty boxes and wrappings to sort of remind myself of how disgusting binging really is...I probably do this like once every 2 months if i had to guess, the only reason i'm not too worried about it is because i always pull myself together after a binge, went from 340lbs to my current 230 in almost 2 years (started on November 2015) BUT i'm fairly certain i've gained a good portion of the weight i've lost back, i just lose it intermediary after i gain it

I had a clean 1600 calorie diet during the first year where i lost my first 60lbs and i still binged, then i lost more weight with keto and it helped a little bit but i still did it, now i'm doing IF after my last binge and it seems to be the best of them all.

i fucking love a big ass plate of brined, marinated, and beatifully seasoned grilled chicken with a big ass bowl of boiled broccoli as a side, when i want to watch a movie i cook like 3lbs and cut it into slices, it makes an amazing healthy finger food if you like meat.

You are disgusting and you will never make it. Seek psychiatric attention.

>4 sandwiches from McDonald's
>3 from Wendy's
>2 from bk
>eat instantly
>vomit
I have also done this with a large pizza + 40 buffalo wings (I can binge on wings and I usually don't feel bad desu)
2-3 medium pizzas and a whole 2 liter of soda
Several plates of home made Mexican dishes
Multiple plates of curry chicken I make home made
Two extremely large (huge French loaf bread ) sub sandwiches with roughly ~1lb of meat, ton of cream cheese, 2-3 dif cheeses mustard and mayo.
After all of these felt ashamed, but the concept of feeling full or satisfied seems to abandon me at times. I thoroughly enjoy food. Making it and eating it. I've been dieting for a while but the impulses to just eat 10k cals is around often

Keep up the good work.