Remember when you though Zyzz was big when you first started browsing fit?

Remember when you though Zyzz was big when you first started browsing fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha yup, now I think bodies like OP is big. Can we get a reference OP?

no, i knew who ronnie coleman and other bodybuilder freaks were back in the day. Zyzz on the other hand had perfect abs insertions and proportions and looked like a statue.

unless you're planning on doing drugs then he's bigger than you're ever going to be friend, so it sounds like all that happened is your perspective went from healthy to warped

Zyzz's goal was not to be big.

Looks pretty garbage for all the drugs he took

>taking about size of a faggot who would prioritize low body fat instead of larger muscle
I thought Arnold was big when I started browsing this shit

That's aesthetics, go masturbate to niggers on buckets of roids at bodybuilding shows

Rope yourself my dude

I still do. Having somewhat thick arms like that while at low bf% is big enough.

Hahaha I bet you look like a Greek God. Please post pictures of yourself so we can see what a real monster muscle freak looks like.

Haha yes op 100kg is tiny lol show us your body and put shyzz to shame

>Zyzz's goal was not to be big
thats not what the thread is about.

i remember the first time i saw zyzz on this site and thinking he was a monster.

thats what op is saying

>thinking zyzz wasn't big
youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ

here are three bodies from the cbt thats still up

there are bigger monsters that lurk this site. why are you still riding the zyzz dick so hard? its been half a decade mayne. let it fucking go.

Zyzz was 100kg.
I doubt any of those guys are, and none of them are as low BF% as him either.
I'm not riding his dick. I don't care about him. But people who claim he wasn't big are dumb.

>Zyzz was 100kg.
yes

because he was SIX FOOT TWO

he was pretty big, but I know what you mean
to be fair, he was like the last great saint of broscience

Like that makes 100kg sub-10% not big?
You're deluded.

it means a manlet at 100kegs with sub 10% would be fucking enormous, ala the pictures of the manlet referenced

>rose tattoo on right side

fuck nigga this is the most recent i think ive ever seen? this must have been a week or two before he carked it?

>zyzz was cut

That has literally no bearing on the fact that zyzz was big.

Nobody would stand next to a 100kg 6'2 person and say they aren't big.

>Nobody would stand next to a 100kg 6'2 person and say they aren't big.
you are quite right

because 6'2 is enormous for the average population who stands at 5'9

lol judging by the butt hurt in here I guess there are more sub 100kg bitch boys than I originally thought

Also if you believe he weighed 100 at any given moment you are dumb as fuck

He probably weighed 100kg at a bulked peak but he looks in the low to mid 90s in these cut pictures (weight doesn't matter still looked great, just saying he almost certainly wouldn't be 100 when cut like that even at 6'2)

No but I remember thinking his tattoos and orange Donald Trump skin are degenerate. He also had an aussie accent, which is the worst btw.

In his last couple of months I think he was and he was still very lean, he was clearly on the blast to end all blasts

Actually faggot, hes not. Also, can't be big when your 6 feet under. Lol