Naturally Enhanced

First person that posts the full PDF for the new Naturally Enhanced Overhaul gets a $50 or under Steam game of their choice

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's Steam?

whats a pdf?

fag

BUMP

Well, it's still not the worst thread tonight.

fuck it, I'm in

>short as fuck legs
>long as fuck torso
>big core
>big traps

he'll be putting up 1000+ in no time

LET'S GET BIG GOD DAMNIT

buuuump

and no old naturally enhanced either, only up to date edition

>NEO is $47
>basically offering to give someone $50
Are you retarded?

I have the money in my Steam account, that's it.

bump GODDAMMIT

Go back to the shitcoin containment board

If someone posts the pdf to naturally enhanced, I will post lewd pics of my gf for us all to enjoy

hes not talking about $neo lmao

>Naturally Enhanced Overhaul pdf

N E O

how does fucking no one have this PDF?

>tfw made a couple hundred dollars off neo this past month
feels good

>tfw i managed to find the full PDF of it online and downloaded it to my computer
>hard drive fried a few days later
>only surviving copy I had of that pdf died with the hard drive
>source of the PDF was removed

Just give the manlet his shekels you fucking free loader

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

You've earned it, bruh

uploading it on mega, should take about a minute

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4

here you go OP

Reported to the federal authorities for grand theft. You won't even have a chance to post the link before they knock down your door.

i live in bumfuck nowhere, goodluck with that :3

>OP doesnt live in usa

is this legit bros???

I LOVE YOU

yes and no. legit NE but not NEO. of course he is still a gentleman and a scholar because boy is that shitty book hard to steal

yup. including all his spelling mistakes roflmao what a twat.

not sure if subtle joke

yes it was. at least one typo/error for antipiracy reasons, about a hundred more on account of being a dumb cunt

God I just got done reading some of this tripe... good luck, man.

Can anyone give a tl;dr on the NE program?

200 pages of him masturbating his prowess as a big guy 4u while looking smaller than my teenage sister

2x/wk gym 2x week home, ridiculous amounts of trap and upper back volume, lots of weird band and chain stuff, neck work

neckpilled conjugate for strongfat retards but it arguably does work for people who like the stronkdaddy look

how dare you insult someone with a 700lb bench and a 4pl8 weighted plank

Pay up.-.

Do you think the judges feel bad when they say "down" to initiate the lift?

I fucking love this guy

I read the whole thing now and I don't know, I'm really not feeling this program... :/ Is it even worth trying?

>I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade
I can not believe that this was written

despite the author being a fat untermensch manlet (do as I say, not as I do kek), the program itself is not half bad. provided you sub in some flat bench and high bar back squat, dont mind looking like a fool for 80% of your workout, and have no issues being slightly thiccer than most here, this shit can and will make you look like you lift heavy, which is the entire point here.

I second this

How does this differ from his Alpha Body book (which I have not read and do not plan to, just curious)?

One is about being alpha, the other is about being naturally enhanced

never would have thought, thx bub

>Peak performance
So this is what peak performance looks like

Oh shit Mitch McConnell is looking fucking buff

So mongs are supposed to have super-human strenght ,like chimp level stuff. Could a training coach like Rippletits eye one with the biggest natual potential and groom him to greatness?

old version

it's what makes train go choo choo

does anybody know of any glaring differences that make the overhaul worth it?

yeah let's not even pretend you fucking plonk.

Guys hurry NEO is gonna moon big time I swear!
Remember to pack your bags cuz here we go

bump. Anyone has the new version?

Lmao at his clothing advice. how can anyone take him serious?

I know right, that's literally what kind of put me off the whole program....

yeh well for a start the books is double in size and wayyy wayyy wayyy more proffessionaly done.

Currently reading through this stuff.

I don't know, some of it seems like genuinely legit advice, other things look like complete idiocy. The cringey, autistic style this book is written in doesn't really help make some sctions look any less retarded.

Anyway, since it appers this training regime is focused mostly on improving traps, upper back, forearms, neck and them glootes, I'll keep reading it to pick out a couple things to add to my regular workout.

No way in hell I'm following this sperglord's training regime to the letter, but this doesn't mean there isn't anything to learn here

Update, is this cunt really advocating 15-20% bodyfat as the perfect range?
Yes, you do look bigger, but anybody who thinks being above 15/16% bodyfat won't also make you look fat is deluding themselves.

Even crazier saying you still have a flat belly at 20% bf. Wtf

god fucking DAMN that woman is 10/10 my boner thanks you good sir is there more??? here's one for trading

Do you think he gets more pussy now that he's fit?

down syndrome girls are easy af, they wanna fuck all the time, it's part of the syndrome

"cancelled numerous dates because I had to train" jesus fucking christ lmao

the book is shit tier, 300 pages of nonsense.

TLDR: If you want big X, train X more sets/reps/frequency

Saved you guys a lot of money and time.

is this a joke ? Trading ? that's the uggliest and most ridiculous ass i've seen in a long while and the photo is not even rare.

Unhironically kys

Virus/10

definitely a virus in the form of a pdf.

>wants more of the good looking woman
>offers hideous fat whore in exchange

>Down syndrome: a chromosomal disease that makes a person always down to fuck

I guess that's what your mom has then.