VEGANS MORE MENTALLY INSANE THEN KETO FAGS

psychologytoday.com/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/low-carbohydrate-diet-superior-antipsychotic-medications

HOW THE FUCK WILL VEGANS EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak
youtube.com/watch?v=YjfZQ9skUTw
youtube.com/watch?v=jbqDuZEyh8Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23174689
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20692041
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24812159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17257165
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28777971
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/
star2.com/health/mind/2017/09/22/going-vegetarian-might-mean-more-depression/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vZs4GF5Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=EYPAxEcZeuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sugar junkies btfo

I already know.
carbs bring out the demons ;_;

>two glorified anecdotes of 300lb+ whales with schizoaffective disorder reporting that they feel better after losing weight on a diet with anti-epileptic effects (antiepileptic drugs are used to treat mood disorders)
>vegans more mentally insane then keto fags

Really like the idea. Anti-psychotics are harsh, I used one for 1 year and the thing is really full of side effects. I hope this is true :)

Vegan detected how is your mental problems bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

>sv3rige
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak

would a ketofag eat a vegan?
only if the vegan is pasture raised grass fed organic

An argument between two vegans is not called a beef.

Just two people with bad 'tempehs'.

>low carb
>vegan
>same thing

lel nice try meatcucks

high carb low fat *

>implying I eat carbs and not just peanut butter all day

>tfw looking good is acceptable while having mental decay.

>ctrl+f vegan
>no result
ok buddy

>Two remarkable personal stories
>anecdotal
fuck off

>vegans
>not insane
youtube.com/watch?v=YjfZQ9skUTw

>oh look an insane vegan
>all vegans must be insane
dat logic

>an insane

Most of them are though you telling me this shit is sane?

you've demonstrated that two vegans are insane, is this your proof that all vegans are insane? are there only two vegans in the world?

>Less than 1 percent of the U.S. population is vegan.

Obviously those 2 would make up almost 5% of them

math checks out

>>Less than 1 percent

You can't disprove it though I mean that is not actually a accurate number

SO JUST ADMIT YOU GOT BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=jbqDuZEyh8Q

Here another.

You want me to disprove that the US population is around 4000 people?

>less than =/= 1%

This is quite interesting, when people are on anti psychotics a possible side effect is weight gain (usually increased appetite but also other metabolic changes) and guess what food is in mental hospitals? Carbs and more carbs.

How does that help your case? Statistics show around 0.5-1%. You want me to disprove that the US population is around 8000 people?

I don't understand why they can't remove carbs from prisons feed them a ketogenic diet and see how long they live.

But I can pull up insane vegans all damn day. While you struggle to find insanity induced by meat eating alone. This means I win

You are also yet to show causation. It's almost like you have a bias against vegans.

To be fair finding 80 crazy vegans isn't a hard thing we already have about 3-4 on fit.

vegans are stupid

You are not even vegan just larping. A real vegan would have fucking posted nutritionfacts.org already and said here is proof.

>meat-brain math intensifies

Did you even read what that page said? It didn't even mention vegans, also a ketogenic diet can be vegan.
If you had actually read the page it also said that that this was a case study of 2 people, that is not enough to draw any conclusions.
"While the majority of the presentations at this conference were focused on omega-3 fatty acids, microbiome research, micronutrients, and the Mediterranean diet, there were a few small breakout sessions exploring the potential benefits of ketogenic diets."
Just eat lots of nuts, and seeds to get omega 3's and the preformed omega 3's in algae oil if you want, it also talks about the Mediterranean diet which is mostly plant based, not keto, microbiome research, micronutrients, which are improved on a whole foods plant based diet, the fiber in particular improved the gut flora significantly.
Also reminder that your fish you take for omega 3's is filled with heavy metals that decrease cognitive ability. And also reminder that all your saturated fat and cholesterol intake increase cognitive impairment from atherosclerotic plaque in the brain.

>meatfags on suicide watch
literally...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23174689
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20692041
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24812159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17257165
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873

holy shit meatfags btfo

This explains a lot of things

Well this board doesn't like science that conflicts with broscience

The entire ideology was founded by mentally ill people
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade

My studies are better what u going to do about me vegan fag bio

Vegetarian men have more depressive symptoms after adjustment for socio-demographic factors. Nutritional deficiencies (e.g. in cobalamin or iron) are a possible explanation for these findings, however reverse causation cannot be ruled out.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28777971

Vegetarians displayed elevated prevalence rates for depressive disorders, anxiety disorders and somatoform disorders. Due to the matching procedure, the findings cannot be explained by socio-demographic characteristics of vegetarians (e.g. higher rates of females, predominant residency in urban areas, high proportion of singles). The analysis of the respective ages at adoption of a vegetarian diet and onset of a mental disorder showed that the adoption of the vegetarian diet tends to follow the onset of mental disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/

Vegetarians are at higher risk of suffering from depression, compared to those who eat meat and consume a conventional balanced diet, according to a new study.

A Bristol University study of almost 10,000 people from southwestern England discovered that vegetarians were almost twice as likely to develop depression because of vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can negatively impact their mental health.

star2.com/health/mind/2017/09/22/going-vegetarian-might-mean-more-depression/

JUST FUCK MUH SHIT UP

Vegetarians, the study found, were more than twice as likely to have allergies as meat-eaters, they were three per cent more likely to contract cancer, and a massive 150 per cent more likely to have a heart attack. Vegetarians were also hit harder by 14 of the 18 illnesses monitored in the study – which included diabetes, migraines, and osteoporosis.

People who maintained a vegetarian diet were also found to be twice as likely to be ‘mentally disturbed’, reports several websites, and generally have poorer mental health. The University of Graz study says that vegetarians were twice as likely to suffer from anxiety or depression (a similar study from University of Hildesheim found that vegetarians suffered more from depressions, anxiety, psychosomatic complaints and eating disorders).

thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067

How are you going to say your studies are better when I have casual studies and correlation studies and you only have correlation studies lol, your first study even says " however reverse causation cannot be ruled out."

look
Real life examples of human subjects on the vegan diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vZs4GF5Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=EYPAxEcZeuw

she's hawt