Abs

How can I burn that last layer of fat that stays over your abs and keeps them from having that permanent "sculpted" look? How can I do it quick?

Other urls found in this thread:

yohimbine.emgsites.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself faggot.

Don't X a week. Should be easy assuming your a neet.

I don't know.

Don't what?

why do these guys with 6 pick abs always have a blocky shaped body? ive never seen these guys with v tapers or developed lats

Eat less.
And do some fucking stomach vacuums, nerd.

be honest Veeky Forums, is this the body that women want?

because unless youre roiding then you have to be a dyel toothpick if you want visible abs

>stomach vacuums
Does that actually do anything?

Yohimbine + fasted cardio.

Are you new to Veeky Forums? This is old news, mate.

Yea, it allows you to Do a vacuum

obviously. not to mention he's bigger than at least half the people here

im going to start this maybe next week
i have plenty of fat on chest gut and love handles while arms and legs are pretty lean

Imma take 10mg in the morning, work, eat first meal at 10:45, then continue as usual, take second dose at 5pm with coffee and go lift weights at 6, maybe drink casein shake for night.

wonder how it goes

I'm not new, but my question is a little more specific than "What's a good fat burner?"

To clarify I'm asking for a good way to burn fat if I'm already pretty skinny, and don't want to lose muscle in the process. I imagine it's more dangerous for my muscle mass to be taking fat burners when I don't have much fat to spare.

It may sound contradictory, but if you're already pretty skinny you may need to build up some more muscle. If your abs arent developed enough, they won't show unless you go into auschwitzmode.

Fair enough, but how can I know how big my abs are? Is it possible to tell without getting rid of that last layer of fat?

>I'm asking for a good way to burn fat if I'm already pretty skinny

That's why I didn't give you a "fat burner" Yohimbine is known to help with the "stubborn fat" Did you even read the infopic? It's used by people that are having problems getting rid of the fat in their midsection, because the body holds onto it there.

If I was going to give you a far burner, I would give you something else. Instead, I gave you exactly what you're asking for.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, enjoy.

Forget yohimbine, do keto for a couple of weeks

holy shit dude just start working out and eating right if there was an easy quick fix like you're looking for everybody would do it dumbass.

I'm dealing with it right now too. I got larger but my abs aren't visible like they used to be. I think I'm going to keep my proteins high but bring my calories down to 2k and see if that works in a couple months

For your information I have already tried yohimbine and it gives me chest tightness and anxiety. And props to you for spending most of your life on the internet reddit spacer, you really got me.

>bigger

ha ha.... ha :(

t. fat powerlifter

Having exactly the problem OP described.
What does my body fat % do I look like? And what bf% should I get to to have the best abs, Veeky Forums?

Do you have gyno?

kinda want to get into Yohimbine but there are so many in the market like pill or powder, which one is optimal/best for this shit? Also, how safe is it?

Lol

It's an autistic AF way of saying remove one of your days off. As in:

> AxBxAxB
>ABCxABC

You're legit retarded

> You're legit retarded

Pic clearly uses roids

I used to have it bad from ages 13 to 19, but I'm 25 now and what remains of it is very mild

lol'd heartily. you're telling the guy that corrected you that he spends his entire life on the internet even though you're asking random internet people for advice.

10/10 post, m8

Start with the pill, yo. The powder can be dangerous because people don't know how to do math or they buy a shit scale or assume the spoon scoop measurement from the vendor is accurate.

Start at yohimbine.emgsites.com and go from there. Loads of info and links, you'll spend your life reading it all if you aren't careful.

>Yohimbine
where can I buy this?

>The powder can be dangerous because people don't know how to do math

I concur. Bought some Yohimbe in pure bulk form (powder) and used the shitty 'measuring' spoon that came with it. I felt like I was going to fucking die.

Nahh it just takes time and dedication

Sorry, I should have specified to not include supermanlets.

Those are the worst developed traps I've ever seen.

thanks m8. I guess I want to avoid chink capsules of yohimbine hcl then? Kinda hard finding the stuff in my country (SEA/3rd world)

There is no permanent sculpted look that is possible without juice. Look at Scott Herman. Great set of abs, but they are only vaguely outlined unless he flexes them.

do you go to fullerton? If so i see you at SRC alll the time... I'd say you were on roids if you had any thing other than nice arms your legs are like uncooked spaghetti

Intemittant fasting + switch 2 workout days for HIIT training. One of those days should be a 40 rep 4 minute circuit. The other should be general HIIT aerobic

Reminder that this is the body that women want

Stop being a pussy then

anybody try this with dnp? once i get paid this week ill buy me some yohimbine. i think i have had enough of seeing this shit on fit and want to try it for myself now. i have fucking handful of back love handle fat right above my hank hill ass. fuck it man. fuck it

Theres something really weird looking about your pecs m8, cant tell if its the lightning

They're just skinny, not strong.

How get this?

Read the fuckin sticky ffs
or follow some stupid 30 days ab challenge on Facebook idk

watch out lad, some black faced monster is about to kill you.

How do I fix zipper abs. Do I just kms

>permanent

Life is going to disappoint you.

this
that pic is like me from 2010-2015
i was happy with my calisthenics and mini gains, but in reality I was weak as fuck

HIIT and very low absortion carbs
don't keto that fat, because you and your hair will regret it in a couple of months

I have a pretty thick head of hair and I'm not even 20 yet. I should be fine on that, right?

trains your transverse abdominal muscle. other than that...

*low
i mean Slow

u ned to liek pain

>posting retarded meems on a serious topic
if you wont contribute leave my thread

its the salami nipples

If 5'9" is super manlett I guess I am

uhhhHHHHHH