Bitcoin Gold released tomorrow

Bitcoin Gold released tomorrow.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-gold-launches-tomorrow1/

End ASIC supremacy and keep Bitcoin in the hands of the people not in the hands of Jihan and his mining cartel.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/

Is this a p&d?

no
It's an old classic premined scam though.
They forked the coin a few days ago, and mined it a bit. Now they release it and dump their coins. Free money for them

KILL ALL FORKS

>unironically shilling this pajeet shitcoin

Veeky Forums is getting shittier by the minute. DGB is a more solid hold than this

this is a retarded pnd coin.

Bought at $90 last Friday sold at $550 today. Today was a good day.

>trusting this rollercoaster of a coin

Btc drops harder

show me when btc dropped to almost half its value in 10 minutes

>inb4 that chart from 2009

will blockchain.info give me a sweet sweet free coin?

bittrex gonna give me my free money or

if my bitcoin was in coinbase how do i get it?

How can I get this shitcoin out of my Mycelium wallet to dump it?

whoa momma

dayum, i bought at 127k sats...

Same man. Feels good.

is there a chance this will pump again

It's pumping now
Luckily I bought a bunch yesterday when osme user posted about this shit getting pumped :)

What does this offer that other coins don't? Oh yeah, jack shit. There's plenty of ASIC resistant coins that weren't pre-mined. At least BCH had a real reason to hard fork.

Probably not. I got out at 890k sats. Where do you have yours? I had mine on bleutrade. I still have like .16 that didn't get sold. God I wish I could've sold at 990k sats.. I didn't check it for a few hours and then about shit my pants when I saw what it was at.

The ASIC mining thing would seem to explain why Blockstream/Core were so indifferent to this coin while going out of their way to shit all over BCH/B2X. They're ok with a coin that might divert hashpower from the miners.

I would seriously wait for btg to become more than a future before investing. The only people who can sell are people who held their btc on a select few exchanges. It's just like BCH when it first launched on bittrex a ton of demand yet little supply.