Oatmeal question #1

Is consuming too much cinnamon dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrientprofile&dbid=64
examine.com/supplements/cinnamon/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGYjM3sIeKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably. I think I read somewhere that you should try to not consume more than 1 tsp(??) a day

ps, Norwayfag????

KANEL, KANEL og litt mer kanel.

Yes, but "too much cinnamon" is more than you'd want to consume anyway

>Probably. I think I read somewhere that you should try to not consume more than 1 tsp(??) a day
no fucking way this is correct

does this mean the cinnamon challenge was fabricated to lower the population

The powdered cinnamon you buy at the store is manufactured with an industrial grinding process, which tends to dilute the value of nutrients contained in the plant. They even add flour to stop it from caking. Also the bark they grind is probably old and stale as fuck additionally diluting even more nutrients. And on top of that its not even real cinnamon , instead of Ceylon cinnamon we are sold Cassia cinnamon ,which is a poorer chinese version version.
Tldr ; you are just consuming nutritionless dust with nice aroma nothing to be worried about unless you are eating a shittion of it to the point that it clogs your system.

Well, some people choked so if that was the case it worked.

Check where it's sourced. Sri Lankan (or Ceylon) cinnamon is fine and is actually extremely good for you.

How autistic are you, who the fuck relies on fucking cinnamon for their micros
Just use it to spice up your oatmeal
Bs, if it were unhealthy there would be some warning

how the heck do you know this

holy shit, it has like nothing:
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrientprofile&dbid=64

And it's fine. It's a spice, not food.

>who the fuck relies on fucking cinnamon for their micros
Are you retarded? His point was that even if there is some substance in cinnamon which is bad for your body in large quantities, modern manufacturing processes leave you safe because the stuff you can get in a store is literally flavored dust

T O R I L L E
O
R
I
L
L
E

Indonesia

Cinnamomum Burmanii

No cinnamon is very high in antioxidants, add as much as tolerable.

according to drugs.com:
"Cinnamon has been given Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) status by the FDA. 5 At dosages of up to 6 g/day, no significant adverse reactions have been reported. 13 , 17 , 18 , 19 Human consumption of large quantities of cinnamon bark or moderate quantities of cinnamon oil has been shown to increase heart rate, intestinal movement, breathing, and perspiration via a chemical stimulation of the vasomotor center. This state of accelerated body function is followed by a period of centralized sedation that includes sleepiness or depression. 3"

It's called google, grandpa.

dont believe the jews they are on a crusade against cinnamon ever since it was discovered that it severly lowers the insulin peak and therefore makes you crave the sugared jew less.

they just want to sell you their shit food and cinnamon is literally their enemy.

Always check examine.com first

examine.com/supplements/cinnamon/

"Coumarin is a hepatotoxic and carcinogenic phytochemical found in some plants that is present at high levels in certain variants of cinnamon."

"It initially had a TDI (Tolerable Daily Intake) of 2mg/kg bodyweight max, but was lowered to 0.5 and currently stands at 0.1mg/kg bodyweight."

"Ceylon cinnamon has the lowest levels of coumarin with below 190 mg/kg (some samples being below detection levels) whereas Cassia contains between 700 mg/kg on the low-end to as much as 12,230 mg/kg on the high-end.[15]. Ceylon can be detected in stick form via its numerous thin folds, whereas Cassia has less folds and a thicker appearance. They cannot be distinguished in powder form, and Cassia is more frequently used in production and manufacturing due to its general high availability and low cost."

you only get benefits from Cassia- but it's toxic. Ceylon is safe but has no benefits.

Cinnamon is anticoagulant if I remember correctly. But you have to eat a lot for it to take effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGYjM3sIeKI

Just follow papa jeff.

Could also be swedefag, gröt with kanel is a classic here as well.