Fleshlight/sex toys general

Considering getting one of these for stamina training

Anyone tried it?
Worth getting?
Share experience with fleshlights / other male sex toys

All the extra work and cleanup of sex, not much better than jerking off aside from the novelty. Just use a doublesided one with my bf.

I work away from my fiance. I bought her a vibrator or two and thought well maybe I should try one of those Fleshlight things...

Was terrible.

Did not feel like a vagina in any way shape or form. Felt really uncomfortable to wank with even using lubricants.

Went back to Rosey palm and her five friends.

Buy a cheap one to try it out but that's my two cents.

Anyone tried Vacuum pumps?

Do they actually make your dick bigger

Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Fliphole is nice. Easy to clean too.

do not but an autoblow 2
i was gonna say it sucks but it's actually terrible, no joke

Are you 12 ? Mate you are sitting in front of a pc that you ware capable to turn on, that means you posses some sort of sapient intelligence and common sense. Do you really think any of that shit works what so ever ? People buying most obscure expensive shit like rhino horns, tiger penis, performing invasive high risk surgeries on their bellends etc
Why do any of that when you can just attach some vacuum cleaner to the end of your cock
I posted your a picture equivalent

Yes, but they also absolutely shred all the tissue in your dick to the point where youll have major problems with your dick for the rest of your life. I dont even know how i know this shit

Buy Japanese onahole brands like Meiki. Fleshlights are reusable and tough but that's all they're good for. The Japanese ones are a bit less durable than that, but they make up for it with increased tightness and sensation. There's a world of difference, trust me, and they're cheap if you can find an online retailer that's local to you.

>run extremely hot bath
>take silicone insert out of holder and put in steaming hot bath
>put bottle of lube in hot bath too
>leave for 10 minutes while edging
>take fleshlight out and insert back into holder
>pour lube in
>fuck warm almost real feeling pussy and cum in second because you've been edging

i had one for about six months, was fucking goat but cleaning it is annoying and you hae to have a completely free house for at least 30 minutes to use it properly so i threw mine out.

i have a gf of 10 years but masterbating with a vagina in your hand is fucking class m80s

I had one and now I have another one. If you do NoFap for a few days you'll cum like you are in paradise. If you masturbate multiple times a day like I do you'll be unable to cum with it and you'll end up using your hand. Also, I have a thick cock and even with lube its just too tight, unless I'm horny as fuck and I finish quick it ends up being tiring.

my flat mate used to get fucked with cleaning it so he would shove it in the dishwasher, the problem was that faggot din't tell us for like 4 months, so we ate with his spunk covered utensils

Keked

I bought a cheap one. It's okay, but i can only go so deep before my cock just pops out on the other side. That and my cawk ripped it open even though i used enough lube.

I had one, it was fucking awesome. Pretty disgusting cleaning it though, but yeah, get one. You won't regret it.

because you dont know anything about them, only read shit like that on Veeky Forums for years so now you think it must be true

Had one and it worked pretty well. Not sure what's with the other guys but it felt pretty realistic to me. I guess don't buy one of the cheap ones, and don't go with the original "pink lady" because apparently those feel like shit.
Clean up was a bitch but I'd say worth it

You guys have any recommendations for good buttplugs?

I’ve tried pic related and it felt pretty uncomfortable. Sometimes it’s nice but for the most part it doesn’t get me off.

Why would you want one of these when your gf is far superior?

I spot the Irish man.