Is Harry po-, I mean clarrence Kennedy, natty?

Is Harry po-, I mean clarrence Kennedy, natty?

yea hes natty, and hes 100% vegan
he just has pretty good genetics

the nickname is funny bc he just looks like him with the black hair and the glasses. And the vingardium leviosa jokes are rediculous aswell

his name is filthy frank

He's not natty but he also doesnt claim to be

Hell no
There was one point where he was bodybuilder big and weeks later he shrunk to dyel in clothes

I know he's not natty, but I always mire his physique
he looks really strong without being "too big"
you guys think his physique attainable natty?

Natty with a 1.85 bodyweight snatch and 2.20 bodyweight clean and jerk? Are you on crack? These are the stats are of doped Olympic level weightlifters. That snatch is 4kilo behind the 94kg class world record.

No. He's off cycle now

HEHEH XDDDDDD LE FILTHY FRANKZ XDDDD HAHAHAHAH

Bump

Clarence squatted 302kg this week. You heard it here first

I think what some people on Veeky Forums don't realize is that his lifts are absolutely incredible for anyone who hasn't been trained by a post-soviet state since childhood, regardless of any steroid use

and no, he isn't natty; you have to realize that weightlifting (oly) as a sport is and always has been dependent completely on steroids

the volume required to attain proficiency is unbelievable—they skills more than most athletes, it's just that every time they do, they happen to also hoist hundreds of pounds into the air

that was a little grandiloquent, sorry, I'm on amphetamines

Clarence on gear doesn't discount the work he's done or the strength he's attained. He's just not natty, nbd.

No shit

Really?

When will it be on the channel?

No dumbass, he has admitted to steroid use. Btw his strength is not achievable for any natty, he lifts very close to as much as Olympic athletes.

>he has admitted to steroid use
Citation needed.

even with steroids 90% of people can't lift this much weight

Truth be told, he was amazing when he was full natty around 2013, but he definitely hoped on something around 2015 after he had his knee surgery, which coincided with appearance change, weight gain and acne. Still an amazing athlete.

>he just has pretty good genetics
oh yes, let's ignore the 10+ years of intense and consistent training and blame it all on genetics

it's the easy way out, right? how else will we make ourselves feel good?

olympic athletes go through intense testing procedures, as much as every dyel here wants to believe otherwise, they are naturals.

I can't imagine any lifter of that caliber not regularly tested by USADA or a western European equivalent is natty. And why would they be?

>Vegans really believe this

>That snatch is 4kilo behind the 94kg class world record.

Wasn't he like 100kg at that time? 5 or more kg is a lot of weight to cut

ban check

actually I think most people could use steroids and get to 300kg on SOME sort of lift, just not his lifts

>as much as every dyel here wants to believe otherwise, they are naturals.

o i am laffin

>being this retarded
Believing in santa claus would be less delusional

>stength levels of olympics participants
>never competes for some obvious reason

>olympic athletes go through intense testing procedures
Oh my sweet summer child. Intense drug testing just like those Crossfit games athletes and body builders, huh? One day you'll figure out that drug tests are essentially IQ tests, only retards do poor.

Physique yes lifta hell no

Well he did compete in the past but he always choked under pressure

No. The best lifter at cal strength is a 105kg lifter that is around 3 to 5 kilos above during training. His lifts are 216kg c and j and 170kg snatch. 3 to 5 kilos is water weight.

>spend the majority of your fitness life eating a non-vegan diet
>do roids near the last few years and don't even hide it
>become vegan like only 6 months ago
>vegcucks immediately claim you as the poster child of vegan strength
pathetic really

People get caught doping all the time. Even years after competing. Look at ilya illin as an example.

No, but I can guarantee OP is a faggot.