Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meatcucks NOT ALLOWED !!!

*crickets chirping*

Is it true that all vegans are also lgbt sissies?

> not using the improved version

How do I achieve this physique, veganbros?

Lots of soy like a good vegan goy

fuck i hate flowcharts

they assume answers. it pisses me off

where is the vegetarian option, heh?

I'm almost a vegan. I eat vegan except I eat my pizza with cheese on. This is my design.

So according to Vegan philosophy I can't eat animals because they can't consent to being eaten, am I right?

You're all full of shit.
You kill living things EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFES.
* You take a shower, killing MILLIONS of innocent bacteria, you MURDERER!
* Ants invade your house, and you ruthlessly KILL THEM! Did you even ASK them if they minded dying!?
* You walk down the street and carelessly crush an insect under your feet, HOW COULD YOU!?
* All the plants you claim (allegedly!) to eat? How many insects and bacteria had to DIE so you could have your filthy murder food?
* Even the water you drink caused TRILLIONS of living things to DIE, just so you could have a goddamned glass of water to sate your disgusting thirst!
* Own a car? BILLIONS of dinosaurs and other ANIMALS had to DIE so you could put their CORPSES in your gas tank, you goddamned motherfucking ECO-TERRORIST!

You're all a bunch of fucking CRIMINALS and SERIAL KILLERS and should be rounded up and KILLED for your crimes against the planet! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

According to common sense*
Whenever you wonder about anything always imagine its your first day on earth and you have no prior opinions.

>killing animals is wrong but raping them is okay

This is why there is no vegetarian option.

KEK
your crops use insecticides which kill wildlife, you're still a piece of shit murderer. kys veggiecuck

"Don't make perfect the enemy of good"
-Jesus Christ

you guys should never take any medication again if you care about animals. fucking idiots.

>name trait
personhood
Done, bye.

Non sequintor: the post!

what does that even mean

your lines are arbitrary and poorly drawn

Don't ever think that meatcucks are able to provide logical and/or morally acceptable answers.

doesnt stop you being a hypocrite and destroying the environment. youre still scum even being vegan

There's nothing arbitrary about those lines. A line doesn't have to be solid (I took an art class)

see look this is a line - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>hypocrite
I'm not a hypocrite. I know that I can't live perfectly without harming anything.

The other day a bird flew into my window, it could have died. Should I burn down my house to get out of the bird's way? Lol.

No. I'm going to live... but I don't have to eat birds when I've got plant choices.

Is there any other either health or physically beneficial reasons to go vegan? I personally don't give a shit about animals regardless. I'd consider a vegan diet if it were somehow "better" nutritiously than a balanced normal diet.

>destroying the environment
All vegans agree that first we have to get rid of all carnists, then of all vegetarians and only once there are only vegans left, we can start to cleanse our community.

Watch this to get all your answers.

These are several lines.

Read a book homie pic related are ALL lines

more info, this is important

We're never going to progress as a people if we can't agree on what line are.

>implying diagonal isnt a subset of straight
>and spiral/wavy isnt a subset of curved
>implying all lines aren't straight at a micro level
this is why noone likes artfags

Those are stripes

some people just don't want to know the truth

stay bluepill

>artcuck
>redpilled