/SHOES/

What shoes does Veeky Forums wear?

Romaleos 3 and Converse/Running shoes

These for treadmill. Reebok Classics for lifting.

me too but 2s

they look pretty gay user I'm not going to lie

>not digging your boots into the carpet for maximum leg drive

those on the right in the pic when im squatting or doing ohp, otherwise regular nike indoor shoes with flat heels

if I had to make a Chad meme I'd use your picture as "virgin lifter outfit" and put it next to "Chad gym attire"

pp2's, on the right

None been on no shoes for 2 years

Bought these yesterday

Best /run/ning shoes?

>leather

animals shouldn't have to die for homosex fuccbois such as yourself.

Yes they should. As man and a child of our Lord, I (and every other righteous man) claims dominion over gods creatures. For WE were created in his image not they.

Its not real leather,its soft to the touch l dont know what you call that material in english

Got a name or link to pair no.2 op?

yeezys and chelsea boots

I have the 2's too. I like how the 2's are a little heavier and sturdier.

What do you think of my chelseas

Chelseas look really weird on dudes if they're super stocky or not long-legged. t. manlet with chelseas

Im 6'3 so l think im fine

Stan Smith's and GATS in summer, Red Wing boots in winter. Converse for lifting.

I personally wear chucks while lifting, vans while just walking, some cheep hiking boots while at work(i work in landscaping) and some random under Armour runners for obviously running

Can never find these in my size.

eh, I like them and have been given complements when I wear them.

>pleather

these on most lifting days.

I use vans on chest day it helps me place my feet more securely and activate my legs in the bench.

Considering switching to high top chucks for the aesthetic once I hit 3/4

>tfw you can never pick right shoes so you just avoid shopping at all costs and wear the same shoes until they literally break

Running shoes. Converse for squats

counterfeit boosts from dhgate

These. Best shoes I've ever owned and totally worth the hefty price tag.

inb4adidasshillreeeee

how do I tie my laces like that? so that I don't have a big old virgin knot on the top

>he still believes in God after he made him a manlet

Adipowers and shitty running shoes since I haven't bought Chucks yet

Romaleo 2s for squats n shiet, Metcon reppers for deadlifts and bench press. air max zero and prestos for everything not in the gym

Rom 2s or Adipowers for everything in the gym depending which one I like better at the time and Sambas for everything else

link and opinion?

these converse shoes were the cheapest simple canvas shoes I could find

Sides have left solar orbit

>Howdy, I'm the sheriff of failing this lift!

Nike airmax 2017, when I deadlift I just take my shoes off. Don't squat do other shit for legs

Most comfortable shoes I've ever had