Anthony Kiedis

The man is 54 years old. Is it natty possible to have his type of body when I'm his age? If so what do I need to do?

More pictures

tons and tons of drugs

Yeah thats just the body of someone who takes care if themself and didnt let the meme of "my metabolism slowed down so i got fat even though i drink 5 beers a night and eat fast food regularly" get in the way

honestly just a solid dad bod without the belly fat

I've seen a couple of articles where he said that he has not eaten meat since the 80s. Does this have anything to do with the preservation of the human body or is that just a stupid meme?

Consume nothing but drugs and booze and jump around on stage for your cardio

Bench, curls, and get slightly fat, enough for love handles.

As far as I'm aware he has been off of drugs and alcohol for quite some time and he still didn't gain weight after he stopped.

V E G A N
E
G
A
N

animal protein raises igf-1, igf-1 causes cells to grow, if you're fully grown adult you'll grow old instead
go figure

every vegan I know is prematurely wrinkled and looks like shit. Leto and these guy are exception,but they either have high level health regimens or an army of phisicians. Bc both of them are druggies afaik

Riiiight. This is how the average vegan actually looks.

As you get older, your body need more effort put in to maintain its physical appearance. So basically you need to work out more, then eat healthier and bam green eggs and ham your good

Keto is another thing that destroys people

In his book, it's clear that he loves exercise. He talks about how he'd go swimming and running every day during the week and then hit drugs and booze seriously hard on the weekends.

He also has hep c, so in many ways he's someone other physically admire. Sturdy constitution

This is what your average vegan "man" looks like

I've read a lot of good things about veganism. In fact about 8 months ago my dermatologist said to cut out milk and dairy products from my diet. I did it and it actually cleared my acne (Ofc not 100% of the acne is gone but it's a lot better than before). Since then I've read a lot about veganism and decided to even cut out meat just ti try it out. I'm feeling a lot better and my gym work is still fine, my body feels normal, even better than before. I like being a vegan and I'm even considering not going to my old lifestyle. But that's just my opinion. What do you /fit people think of veganism? Should I switch back or should I keep going?

tfw I'm 55 and in better shape than him

How did you go about doing that? For example what's your workout? How does your diet look like?

pic?

Ye, also that please

wut about picture on the OP tho?
there's explanation for wrinkled vegans, they eat a lot of mock meat made of soy protein isolate
soy protein isolate raises igf-1 even more than animal protein
whole soy food such as tofu or tempeh don't though so they're safe
>inb4 soy estrogen meme

prove it

Absolutely agreed. And its also not only this one picture and this one man there are many other not-so-wrinkled older vegans and vegetarians.

Honestly, you are just a fag.

Prove it old fag.

mikepatton.jpg

Just fucking sad to look that young when you are 50

>growing in size is equal to lengthening telomeres
Fuck off retard

I’m 23 and have been here since I was 14. If I’m here when I’m 55, please kill me.

Look for sean penn's body before and after the gunman

I wanna kill you now punk.

Why? Are you jealous? you fat, ugly piece of shit?

This. Just because he's a rockstar/was an addict doesn't mean he was never into physical fitness. His book goes into this in more detail. Dude is into yoga/running/swimming and eating well. He just like heroin and booze too.

That isn't love handle fat my dude. At least not mostly. Sure he's not 8% but he keeps semi-respectable abs. He just has obliques/ hips like that

Of course it is. Because of modem medicine, modern physiology, modern pharmacology... today’s “50 year” isn’t the same as a 50 year old 30 or 40 years ago. When they say 30 is the new 20 they aren’t necessarily meming. You see more and more 40 somethings in the olympics and more pro athletes playing at older and older ages (Bret Farve et al).

I'm 52 and I look more or less like that, although I spend a lot of time outside so my face looks more aged from that.

We live in a world that worships youth, so there’s this ridiculous meme that once you’re past 30/40 you’re washed up. It’s that meme that leads to questions like the OPs.

I thought so too but I'm still pretty new to /fit so I don't dare argue.

I actually don't think that's necessarily something bad. Looking young/er means you're healthy IMO

A ton more people could look that way. But, humans by nature are lazy and look for excuses to be in active. A lot of 30/40/50 somethings make excuses all day long to justify not working out.

>muh kids
>muh career
>muh house

No. They just don’t to do it. Then you add the cultures worship of youth and that only amplifies their excuses. “Well I’m 40 now so I can’t do those things the 20 year olds are doing” - which is bullshit, the 40 year old is just lazy.

Look at Tony Horton. Dude’s almost 60 looks like he’s “late 30’s.” He’s not some genetics super soldier, he just workouts and eats right. No excuse for 30/40/50 year olds to look like fat slobs or to meme themselves into “I can’t do that I’m not 20 anymore.”

fuck off scooby fag

im a neet so i can exercise but i dont imagine myself exercising after 8h day of work. not to mention kids.

>humans by nature are lazy
Pretty much hell even on fit people try to find excuses "oh squatting and deadlifting will kill you and all your descendants don't do them" "oh eating in moderation diet is hard better go keto, vegan, some other meme diet etc... "
I think the obesity epidemic will never be solved unless someone invents a fat burning pill that works with little to no side effects.

cocaine for cutting

No, most vegetarians and vegans look like crypt keepers. Animal fat keeps you young

Wow, i meant don't you want to look manlier and more mature at that age?

I work 8 hours a day and still find time for both an hour of cardio and lifting. You can do if you want. People just don’t want to, but instead of just admitting it, they make excuses.

>oh I can’t I have to watch my DVRed episode of Blue Bloods maybe tomorrow!

Agreed

Absolutely true

He looks like he does a lot of push-ups. Add that to all the jumping around on stage plus drugs and you'll look like him.

To be fair, Blue Bloods is a good show, most of the time.

No you fucking faggot,I don't. Wtf you moron? I will look young as long as I have to