With proper breathing techniques, can an ugly subhuman creature become a model? Thank you

With proper breathing techniques, can an ugly subhuman creature become a model? Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcI8CvoFxfQ&list=PLX3oLVFIruG_1N3j9agmW_p-Vy6fOL4Fe
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ugly subhuman creature
You know, it's hard to take anything you say seriously when you talk like that.

No. You still need to do auditions and shit

She lost weight and her head is at a different angle.
Is every autist that buys into this crap faceblind? Every after photo I've seen has had different lighting, weightloss, and angling.

bump

bitch is stretching forward

Does anyone have a link to all the images? the imgur link?

One day

How the fuck do I start mewing? I googled it but can never get it right

Another guy that lost weight

Lol, you're legitamely retarded if you think losing weight will change the shape of your bones and there's no such thing as expanding your pallate

Stop Mouth breathing

Do I need to be mewing in my sleep? I literally cannot sleep without my mouth open

Watch this entire playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=gcI8CvoFxfQ&list=PLX3oLVFIruG_1N3j9agmW_p-Vy6fOL4Fe

The most important things are:
-When you gather the saliva in your mouth and swallow, there should be no movement on your face, only on your throat and neck.
-Repeat the letter "N" (like the first to letters of enemy) over and over, the "N" spot is where the tip of your tongue should rest all the time.
- Once you place it there you suck on the pallate like when you slap your tongue from the roof to the floor of the mouth to make a clap noise, that would expand the tongue on the pallate and engage the posterior part of tongue, not just the tip.
-Keep teeth lightly touching, not clenching.
-Lips sealed.
-Every 10-15 seconds you should gather up the saliva in your mouth to trap it on the posterior part of the tongue on your pallate and then swallow (the posterior part of the tongue should do a wave motion). You know you are doing it right when you hold that swallow and it feels like your whole tongue is on the roof of the mouth and you can't breath.

Hopefully that was helpful.

Lmao. You are delusional. In any case he got a chin implant, because if you don't see that it expanded forward you are blind.

No. what you need is orthodontic work done. I have no idea why this mewing shit is shilled so much

>posts picture of surgery

Just realize I've been accidentally mewing my whole life. Lol I have a good jaw but I'm not really lean (no a fatass either) so my jawline isn't that great

Good for you, now remember to keep doing it because you WILL change for the worse if you stop. Also remember if for your children, you will save a lot on the dentist.

23 too late to start mewing and see any change?

What? This is literally a person with their mouth open and then closed. Everyone looks like this you fuckwit

*starts to mew*

noticeable changes probably. start mewing anyway to prevent further maxillary retrusion

this is an extreme example but if you got brad pitt to open his jaw it would still be defined

There is a reason people use "mouthbreather" as an insult.
You look uglier if you have your mouth open all the time.

It's helped me, take heed bro/fit/s

So do I just keep my whole tongue on the roof of my mouth? I ask this because I'm trying to figure out how to do this, and this video is a little confusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

I think it's trying to say just keep the whole tongue on the roof of the mouth, which so far has been tricky.

It's a quote from a question directed towards Mike Mew.

Are you retarded? Her facial bone structure is not the same as it was

SHEEEIIIIT
I haven't seen even close to that amount of change in 9 months of mewing.

This is a good thread.

Remember it's not enough to push the back of the tongue up, you need to get it between your teeth and push upwards and outwards.

Your goal here is to move the maxilla up and outwards, so do it.

Not model, as you can't change the bone structure, but I don't really know./ I used to be a mouthbreather, fixed that shit, started chewing stuff and it was like my jawline appeared out of thin air. Don't care about this mewing faggotry, but chewing stuff helps a lot. i still chew masking tape (gum are fucking soft shit no matter which brand) and you legit feel it in the jaw. Plus its cheap, lasts longer, and works your jaw muscles.

great explanation thanks

Nice
I've started mewing couple weeks ago. I used to be a mouthbreather, I've learned how to breathe through nose only, but until this mewing memeing, nobody had ever told me that my tongue should be up in the palate, not behind lower teeth.

> mfw got instant gains just by not resting my tongue on the floor of the mouth

I used to drool a lot due to open mouth when I slept. After mewing for a few months I sleep with my mouth closed and I'm breathing so much better. Becomes subconscious after a while

bump

Suspect I may benefit from mewing..I also drool in my sleep, in fact today when I woke up I noticed my mouth was agape, but I was still breathing from my nose. How long until the tongue placement becomes automatic?

When i swallow. Should i dip the tip of my tongue to collect saliva then swallow it with a wave movement or should i suck my palate to bring saliva even if it suck my lower teeth which is the cause of puffy baby cheeks ??

I can barely breathe through my nose. If I try to sleep with my mouth closed I'd probably suffocate. I cannot get enough air through my nostrils

bomp

go see a surgeon
I got a septoplasty when I was 17

>masking tape
enjoy stomach cancer

didn't know that the concerned bro had a sister

Yes, I am sure that losing weight made her philtrum almost 5mm shorter, good point. I think you are the face blind one here m8.

>mfw my dad used to yell at me for mouth breathing/slouching/walking duck footed/etc.
>mfw I don't have to worry about any of this shit because I've been doing it properly since childhood.

Thanks dad.

All this time I thought it was non-toxic

MY FUCKING GOD HE WENT FROM MEXICAN TO CHADXICAN