Why are women so stupid?

instagram.com/p/BYey9FNn5va/

Tell me about the whores of your gym, Veeky Forums

Low test mongoloid faggot.

Could imagine my face between those thighs!!!! Sniff sniff, Lick Lick!!!! Have to be nice tight and hard!!!!

>AH FUCK I HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS ABOUT MOST WOMEN, FAST PUT THESE THREADS IN r9k. FUCK

ok lads

Kill yourself

OP is right

>walk into gym and see this
>call her a stupid whore
sure user, you'd be mirin like the rest

that ass kills me. I would marry it.

When I see them do 1/2 ROM binch, quarter squats, dont put their butts down on the glute abduction machine, etc, I dont hate them. I feel bad for them. They go for years (many are or were close bein in my graduating class) and yet make no progress. Sometimes Ill give them a confused look or dissapointed stare. Yes this is autistic. But either they leave the equipment and I get to take it or they ask whats the issue and I tell then straight up theyre being retarded about their routine and reasons for lifting and how to fix it.

Yeah bro, I'm sure when you go on an autistic rant about them not working out to your satisfaction, they really feel it deep in their core. I'm sure they go home and think "wow, what am i doing what my life? that user is right i'm such a dumb whore".

KYS

most sfw fap I had in months

>why does this obese creep keep looking at us, stacy?
>who cares lol

also, we know you don't actually talk to the. you're just making that part up on the internet. fuck off you pathetic, corpulent slob.

Seems to be working for her. Even if it's not a perfect routine, she's getting better results in the aggregate than most chicks and a good amount of guys. Way better examples of dumb women out there.

Imagine if it were a man doing this exercise. He would be ridiculed forever

some people dont give a shit about upping their squat and bench you sperg

Our gym whore is my ex. I had to change gym because of that cunt.

Always great to see a woman who understands that her only purpose in life is to be a sumptuous piece of meat for worthy men to use. Might as well open up that bimbo's skull, scoop out her brains and replace it with cum, wouldn't make any difference to her personality or intelligence

I wish they would stretch in the completely open room that has all the yoga mats and foam rollers rather than in the middle of the free weights section or under the squat rack. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Because they are inferior

These are most gym-goers, not just women.

I get excited when I see people loading up 2, 3, or 4 plates and then immediately disappointed when they start quarter squatting.

They're great, they boost my test in the gym. It's better when they put the leggings up and a cameltoe forms

Your mom is the biggest whore in the gym.

Hi r9k here

Kys faggot.

this is the ideal female

fpbp

edgy

Well I'm in uni, so there is a Stacy around every corner doing some hip thrusts. Usually all they do is take up space or act as eye candy for the entire gym. I don't mind em.

not even close

That’s on purpose to get you look to feed their egos.

>dont put their butts down on the glute abduction machine,

you're a fucking retard, you get better ROM like that

kys

fuck user, i remember my uni gym days. it was like 60/40 women (conservative estimate). it was a magical place. you'll never see that amount of fit, attractive, relatively smart, young women ever again. cherish it.

fucking /pol/, do they really have that little self-awareness?