Were you big in high school Veeky Forums?

Were you big in high school Veeky Forums?

he isn't even good looking fuuuck

No, I was a tall, edgy, lanklet who unironically talked about shooting up the school. Thank God I left it all behind.

Height > Frame > Face
Everyone knows this.

I see no changes

Only big in self loathing and cowardice.

I'm not even mad, those thots are disgusting looking

I wish I was, I peaked in HS :(

Fgsp??

and? hes 99% not fucking them

Sorry I don't play Rocket League.

COPE

You have shit taste. Far left and far right are sub-5/10 and second from left is decent but not that great. Plus it looks like they're from a trashy redneck area anyway based on what everyone is wearing.

funny meme ha ha ha, im 6'2 though

Sorry man me and my boys only rolled with 7's and above these girls need not apply

no? 100% guarantee those girls took a picture with him simply because he was tall, that is THE only reason, it's a novelty to them

sexual attraction did not play a roll at all. he could be a walking tumour and if he was that tall they would still take a picture with him

Face>height>frame

The only legitimately big person I knew in highschool was about 6'8

He was not popular at all, kind of a nerdy dude. Was a shame because he could've been a monster if he wanted to but instead just drank liters of soda and played video games

I fucking wish but it's height>>face>frame

gigantic, only 5'11 but I'm mexican so might as well been 6'4 in america.

>started lifting at 14, was athletic mode (think OCB) @ 6'3" 200 ripped throughout high school (2.5-3 years after lifting, at almost 17 (yurofag)) after a mad bulk to 230, most muscular dude in whole high school
>acne on cheeks fucked my shit up from 16-19, only went away now in my early 20s
JUST fuck my slayer potential up fammo

I think height& face are very close..

knew this guy who was like, 5'8 flatfooted but looked like a young Tom Cruise, had zero problems pulling 10s.

nah couldn't break 140
stupid cardio obsession

nice trips
this is true.. Confidence over-shadows height any day.. Unless the broad revolves her dating life around a mans height.

Nope. final year of HS I was 17, 5'2" chunky manlet at 190lbs

>5'2"
christ. did you get a late growth spurt atleast?

>Implying

It's actually other girls' misery >>>> height > face = frame

My girlfriend's cousin recently got cheated on, one of her high school friends thought she was going to get a marriage proposal but was instead a request for open relationship, her other cousin is a bitter r9k mgtow, and one of her college friends just broke up because unemployed alcoholic boyfriend. And now she's suddenly guilty that she wasnt a virgin when we started dating a decade ago, and is now insisting that I take her anal virginity.

A woman might be happy to get what she wants, but nothing brings her more relationship joy than when all her friends are miserable in comparison.

I was 6'2" 180lbs in highschool and did some bench, pullups, and sprinting so I had a dyel ottermode body.

Looking back, I'm happy that I at least wasn't a 135lb lanklet.

lookin good tripfag. you and i had the same transformation, cept im shorter.
freshman year i was skinny af, senior year wrestling at 152 fucking ripped.
now 200 lbs fuckin makin gains

I was 6'4 same as I'm now but I weighed only 150 pounds.

that's because true 5'8 in real life isn't that short despite internet shit memes.

shit gets real when you are at the height of average female height, which is 5'5.