Amino acid BCAA drinks

Can someone explain to me what this is good for? I'm drinking it right now. It's good for recovery? Don't you get amino acids from protein though?

It's good for the people you buy it from, that's it

fuck off kike

Nigga you're the one buying meme supplements and I'm the Jew? Enjoy your BCAA faggot

>still posting
>can't form a coherent point

signature profile of kike

Its for normies who knows zero about biology. Put a fancy word like "amino acid BCAA" on and people will think you you get buff from it.

>still posting
>can't form a coherent point

signature profile of kike

Zero benefits. It's marketed for creating a positive nitrogen balance as an intra workout nutrition product, however aminos won't survive the digestion process. Buy a whey hydrolysate for intra workout nutrition.

>just making up a bunch of shit

lmfo based goy

Probably nothing since you don't even lift

>"amino acid brainched chain amino acids"

Srsly why the fuck do they name it like that

Actually, BCAA's and Amino drinks are great. A lot of people here will beg to differ, but they cant think passed their physical prowess.

I defer a small blurb a friend of mine wrote:
"NO MOTIVATION? DEPRESSION? ANXIETY? BRAIN FOG? WRITER'S BLOCK?
If you have difficulty with memory and attention, or a feeling of motivation, you *may* have a dopamine deficiency. Research the correlation between essential amino acids and neurotransmitter health. Dopamine activity in the brain can become compromised for a number of reasons, and its availability in the brain is directly-correlated with the body's ability to convert essential amino acids and other co-factors into this precious neurochemical. Certain pharmaceutical medications may try to help using a synthetic version of L-Dopa, the immediate precursor to dopamine. Unfortunately, this conditions the natural systems in the body that produce dopamine on their own to be unable - or less able - to produce dopamine on their own. An example is many A.D.H.D. medications. To help your body to produce dopamine naturally, ensure you are consuming amino acids. Key dopamine co-factors include the amino acids Phenylalanine and Tyrosine. Some advanced protein shake powders (which usually cost about $5 more than regular ones) that you can even get from Wal-Mart contain these and many other essential and non-essential amino acids. There is also a product I like to buy on Amazon called Amino Fuel that provides them. Important note: Make sure you watch how much refined carbohydrates and sugars you consume, as these can compromise neurotransmitter activity in the brain. A proper insulin response is a requirement of dopamine production, for example."

In reality, if you lift heavy, and take potentially dangerous supplements that may deplete serotonin levels, BCAA's and amino blends can be incredibly beneficial.

>Inb4 someone says either the writer of that blurb or myself make anything off that breakdown.

I wish

it's literally bad for what you want it do be good for
bcaas are worse than useless
do some research before you buy it you antisemite moron

lol some jew transgender faggot wandered in from /b/ to get anxiety over people who care about their fitness, always a good read

The theory is it keeps broken down proteins (amino acids) being absorbed in your stomach, and therefore being released into your bloodstream, throughout the day.

The reality is that's exactly what protein rich meals do. Said proteins may not be in your stomach, but rather your intestinal tract still being digested for however many hours it takes.

So basically it's snake oil that may lead to stomach ulcers. Pretty damn expensive too. A 10g drink of aminos translates to 5g of product and 5g of fillers/flavor. Even if you get a complete profile, that's 5g of protein... A handful of nuts or a full of milk would be better than that, and definitely has more nutrients.

>sips BCAAs

well fuck

The only reason I know of to supplement them is if you're lifting fasted, so your body won't break down as much muscle for protein. But I haven't put research into it since I don't train fasted.

10g BCAA, 8oz OJ, rounded teaspoon of salt, mix in a half-gallon shaker. Drink during a sweaty long-ass volume day.

Shit it s like magic.