>finally lose virginity at age 28

Now for the "fun" part
>find cute girl, I always go for 18-20 yr olds
>ask her out
>go out with her
>find out she's into drugs
>break up with her/avoid her afterward
>repeat 10 times for the last year

Why the fuck are so many girls into drugs these days? What the fuck happened?

>What the fuck happened?
It's been like this for 40 years. No idea why.

>Be acne ridden autistic stick in school
>No girls talk to me other than to pretend to ask me out for laughs
>leave school
>join military
>get cardio fit
>ugly duckling florishes
>leave military
>start lifting
>start getting odd friend requests on FB from girls from school
>same girls approaching me on nights out asking about how I've been
>ask a few if they want a coffee sometime.
>don't show

>Goes for girls ~10 yrs younger than him
>Has the nerve to complain about their drug use

Shame
25+ yr old girls are looking for long term prospects, I'm just looking for fun. Not really a marriage type kind of guy

((media)) and what kind of drugs? heroine or pot?
i would love to get a pot smoking gf

Weed

Never met a 10 who hasn't done coke in the past and with 100% certainty would be down for doing it again if it's around.

Kys

No

>Be me
>Talk to girl
>Get ghosted
>Repeat

It's infuriating, what's wrong with me? All I did was ask to hang out

Travel to poorer countries. Ask girls out there, say you're american. Bring them home

Is this a troll?

Tell them your doing something then invite them. Less pressure

It works

Kys

Yes because I have enough money to just travel Europe and fly girls back to America for the sole purpose of fucking

girls are so boring

95% of them have the hobbies consisting of netflix, social media, drugs/alcohol.

>Europe
I meant South America you moron
Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

>I wanna fuck young girls who are only looking for fun and don't think in the long term
>Why the fuck do young girls who are looking for fun without long-term consideration taking drugs REEE
Are you dense??

> I always go for 18-20 yr Olds

Bruh, you are fucking children. Maybe not by law, but holy hell, are they still young and dumb. That's why they all do drugs, because it's fun and theyre going to live forever. Find yourself a woman who has watched a friend or two drown in their own vomit and is finished with the party scene.

>go buy used up refuse
That's not how it works you little shit
instincts are attracted to what is ideal and healthy, not gutter trash that is better of dead

>Maybe not by law,

Then he is not fucking children.

What's wrong with drugs?

This is your brain on redpill

Degeneracy

or for a long explanation, It shows lack of regard for their long term mental and physical health instead embracing their lust for short term pleasure and gratification
in other words, Degeneracy

He's mdenser than mercury. Been eating too much tuna

>embracing their lust for short term pleasure and gratification
You mean like chasing adolescents because you're not a marriage type kind of guy?

OP is a world class degenerate too, no doubt about that

he never said that chasing young girls and sleeping around wasn't degenerate either user.

If you want high quality motivated women, go teach a financial management class at to local community college or something similar. I met my wife at an options trading seminar ten years ago when we were 25, and we both took each other's virginity. Neither of us party, touch drugs, or even drink. We just make money, work out, and vacation. She is actually Jewish though.

OP was a fatty that got ignored by the cool kids, so he never got an opportunity to smoke weed. Now he pretends that he never did drugs because drugs are "degenerate" and he's too virtuous for them, not because no one wanted to do them with him.

ysk

Most non autistic people tend to try that kind of thing around that age. They're away from their parents for the first time and they experiment. It's nothing unusual and has been like that for a long time. If you don't want that then going for older more mature women.

You may come off as trying too hard. Girls like guys that don't really care about anything too much. Try wearing old band t-shirts, baggy jeans, and hoodies. Girls actually love that look.

>giving a shit about weed
You're autistic.

goddammit, so to find a nice girl i'll have to teach a fucking financial management class ?1?

Good for you user

kys faggot

>18-20
>not used up already
Nigger girls now days take 10+ dicks by the time they're 18.

>18-20 year olds
You answered your own question OP.
We don't grow out of drugs until like 22

>13
ftfy

What about sweatpants and graphic tees?

is this a meme? ive heard this suggestion in almost every thread like this

I swear stoners would be less offended if you call their mothers cunt than if you said you hated weed.

Die baka

I'm with you on this

I'm not even fond of caffeine/alcohol use.

brainlet

Not him but it honestly works. Don't listen to yellow fever faggots who claim they are pure and good housewives, these 3rd world chinks will jump through hoops to get a chance to live in America.

They don't love you but they will try their hardest to keep up appearances to look it

I'm 30, that shit ain't gonna fly son.

As much as I don't give a fuck about people smoking, this is pretty true in most cases I've seen

Compare most people's lifestyles of those who smoke weed to those who do not and you'll see most stoners are babbys first hedonists with absolutely no drive, ambition or purpose other than smoking or searching for occasions to smoke

Then there's the contrast of people who use weed to their advantage and they're like fucking super powered

What about alcohol

i literally have the exact same opposite problem. being a drug addict isnt easy when you have to constantly hide it

Kys

Maybe you didn't notice it back in your day because you were too busy being in your home instead of going out lol. People (yes, women are people) have done drugs for pretty long time now. Maybe you should try too.

how is this a Veeky Forums story?

you are a faggot and they deserve better than you. seems like it worked out for everyone.

theres a reason no one invites you to parties you lame queer

This is art

nothing. they are great.

Good for you OP, ignore the dudeweedlmao stobers ITT

>28 y/o
>only dates 18-20 y/o girls who strangely reciprocate
>waaaa why are all these girls so immature and mal-adjusted

I don't care about OPs autism but damn I want to rub that tigers belly

I just ordered l carnitin and yohimbine
How do i take this for maximum gains?
I'm on my last 15 lbs and on keto, IF and 1000 kcal deficit.. basically the whole meme programme

>be skeletal for 20 years, 7/10 face
>sleep with unattractive, usually fat females, or drunk 7/10s
>use the time to develop sex skills
>decide to do EMT training
>start lifting in preparation for lifting fat people
>stop smoking weed
>the day that I quit my old office job, I met a beautiful thicc asian qt
>we've been dating for 3 years
>making $20/hr, going to get my masters soon
feels good man

Yes very go- guy! Drugs ARE fun! Take more drugs and have more fun!

> be me khhv
> no friends, manlet, dumb, not good looking, NEET, typical basement dweller
i accept my fate user. i wasn't meant to be successful iin 3d but at least i was somewhat successful in 2d. I was challenger in league of legends for a week. It's my only accomplishment in life but I am unironically very proud of it desu

im with you op, i dont even like girls who smoke cigarettes

Stop acting in bat faith, no matter how old or fat or ugly you are, you have the capability to change your life.

>come on user lets have some fun

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST STOP USING THIS BOARD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOURE FUCKING SEX LIFE JUST KILL YOURSELF

THIS IS A FITNESS BOARD NOT /R9K/, JUST FUCK OFF

My uncle did that. Now he has 3 kids with his mail order bride. She isn't exactly happen with him but she is happy to be out of her country.

the fuck is this?

That's BS. Appearing disinterested and wearing laid back clothing just isolate you. I know because that description fits me perfectly.

oh russia

Im with u
Drugs are for degenerates