What's the most Veeky Forums way to dress when not engaged in fitness related activities?

What's the most Veeky Forums way to dress when not engaged in fitness related activities?

grow a personality for fucks sake

adidas tracksuits

this.

a nice polo shirt and well fitting chinos or jeans, obviously. shows off your gains and still looks respectable.

>polo shirt

My sides have left to Venus

These threads are CONSISTENTLY the absolute worst threads on fit, do not take any advice AT ALL that is posted itt.

Slim fit button up shirt and skinny jeans.

Tank top and basketball shorts EVERYWHERE
They show how much gains you have and you're prepared to lift at a moments notice
Like /k/ prep but sexier

you're gunna wanna look chill, so people know you're friendly and easy going. being big and strong looks scary to people
so get yourself a classic rock Tshirt, preferably a little faded to show that you've worn it often, and some baggy jeans with casual sports shoe. this shows you are a chill friendly going guy who's not a dick.
women love it

t. virgin

seconding this. My tattered carpenter jeans and faded Rush concert tees are always a big hit with the ladies

fucking retards taking the bait, may as well debunk this and tell him that this is in fact not a good idea

Baggy jeans, hoodie and be known as the guy that carries mints. Maybe a lighter too even if you don't smoke

>le "polo shirts are too preppy" meme
kys my man.
if you have muscles and don't wear a fucking pastel polo shirt it'll look great.

>implying that look won't work if you look good and can pull it off

must be a facelet

this thread is an embarrassment

You forgot the beanie.

A beanie makes you look superchill + you don't have to do your hair.

Nothing wrong with basketball shorts. They're great. I wear them everywhere. The gym, beach, and my parent's funeral.

awful lot of arabs and manlets in here for sure