Chad vs Slayer

Futher the fact that a Slayer is more beautiful than a Chad, which things have a Slayer above Chad?

Income, Car, Intelligence, Style, Status what else?

Height and how they dress

Wit, displays emotional control and dignity.

Slayer in ethology is "Alpha Plus" they are leaders, intelligent and sucessful people
Example: David Gandy, rich, 6'3, more sucessful male model, you can ser he is well spoken and very intelligent when he speaks.

Chad is "Alpha Minus" they prioritize sexual needs over more importants things like wealth, study or family (this is why this guys tend to focus in party, sports and fuck sluts).
Example: Brett Maverick.

Slayer is faggot shit starring typical modeling faries that losers have been pushing here for months now.

>Slayer
>Male Model
There are like 2 male models who are Slayers and one is Gandy. 99% of the male models look like faggots i agree with you.

Pic related is a real Slayer

>nonwhite
automatic 5/10

anyone have the "it's been a hard day for Chad" copypasta

Just imagine this guy was friend of your girlfriend. Then isn't a 5/10

This guy is too disharmonious and dramatic.

I don't know what are you trying to say with dramatic

But he had god tier chin, jaw, cheeks, eyes, eyebrows, skin color, philtrum,

The only defects it's the thin lips and this feature is masculine which it's also good. It's weird that he had thin lips and a big chin-jae being syrian since syrians had the opposite, i think he had some "white" blood on him, and since he is syrian i think he had some greek blood

It's a shame he die with that face

The fuck is this r9k shit

I'm gonna need a source on this, OP.

Syrians were "white" before arab invasion. Many of the syrian peoples still have lots of greek and old syrian blood, especially the ones who remained christian. Same with lebanese, we have lots of lebanese immigrants here (christians) and many of the men and women have blue/green eyes and light skin.

It looks like he has borderline acromegaly, it is too much.

Someone like Gandhi or Atesh Salih on the other hand looks ascended, like a hero from epic poetry or an angel.

I like this thread. Been on Veeky Forums for +10 years and didn't know the meme slayer existed.

Good shit. We're all gonna make it.

>still thinks Slayer comes from physical qualities

it's Chad + intelligence, leadership, bravery, emotional stability and straight priorities

you're not even a manlet

What army is that guy from? Assads?

Chads have a nordic race, they are the stereotype of a american blonde jock

Slayer look more meditarranean have dark brown or black hair and can have blues eyes por evento brown eyes they are the tall, dark, handsome stereotype. Blonde is femenine and a sign of weakness on males, on females it looks good but boring.

Also the biggest diferente between Slayers and Chads it,s the eyes.
Slayer have hunter, deep and beautiful eyes like a Lion.

Damn slayers can see perfectly in low light?

Well said. Slayers are superior to all.

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots

Is this the literal depths of autism? Does it go further than this?

leave

chad listens to slayer, but slayers don't listen to chad.

chad brags about his conquests, a slayer won't talk about it but it's obvious he slays
also if a girl's pussy smells, chad will start to act distant and kick her out of bed, find a new girl and later talk shit about smelly girl. slayer will candidly tell the girl of the problem, show her how to clean it properly, fuck her, and then be discreet about it.
everything else is the same.
>t. former chad, current slayer

What the fuck. This is the largest pile of shit I've read today.

This desu. Chad's are a bit more immature about it all, while a Slayer can be honest about what he wants and gets it. I think it's a maturity thing, plus the more exotic phenotype, as noted in detail here:
Source: My family's history with women (as Colombian-Americans)

This thread is just full of betas trying to defend their sandnigger genetics.

No this thread is full of wannabe oldfags not knowing the memes

This is retarded faggot shit that no one cares about.
Take it to /hm/.