He fell for the artificial sweeteners are bad for you meme put out by sugar companies

>he fell for the artificial sweeteners are bad for you meme put out by sugar companies

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=aspartame alzheimer's&t=hw&ia=web
nu3.no/nu3-bio-hanfprotein-pulver-2-x-500-g.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks the chemicals in plastics have absolutely no effect on the body

>he fell for the 'sugar companies are the biggest jews' meme when that's actually the meat and dairy industry

They are proven to be worse for you then sugar actually. Both in excess will shorten your life significantly. Even moderate amounts isn't good for you.
As a matter of fact, you should cut out both completely.

Citations needed

How about neither

Both are just as bad

Aspartame gives me and other people I know massive migraine headaches within 30 minutes.

Sucralose causes me and other people I know to become ravenously hungry for a couple DAYS.

The only non-calorie sweetener I've ever found that doesn't cause some shitty side-effect is stevia. Xylitol and the other sugar-alcohols don't have side effects either, but they're not calorie-free.

Feel free to keep fucking yourself up with Nutrasweet and Sucralose if you really want to, it's not like I know you and give a fuck what happens to you.

t. shill for stevia

Does MSG give you migraines too? If it doesn't (hint: it probably doesn't), then your anecdotal evidence is total bullshit.

>he likes artificial sweeteners
>he thinks he can get something for nothing
when will the sugar free meme die?

>put these reprocessed chemical concoctions we cooked up in a for profit labratory into your body
>It's a free lunch with no drawbacks, we swear

Seems legit

aspartame and other artificial sweeteners doesnt remove ur sugar craving , but increases it. ur body will store more from other calories eaten/drinked, and u still spike ur insulin.

its garbage

oh and it gives u cancer, migraines, makes u fat and stupid.

I don't use MSG on anything so how would I know?

I guzzled Crystal Light in copious amounts practically every day for 5 or 6 years back in the 90's, and wondered why I was getting massive headaches all the time. One week I got tired of drinking the shit and drank just water for a while, and didn't get headaches anymore. Then I started drinking Crystal Light again and got a massive headache again. Stopped drinking it for a couple days, no headaches. Drank a Diet Coke, got a massive headache within half an hour. Now tell me it's 'all in my head', you ignorant fuck.

The FACT of the matter is: you're a fatass piece of shit who can't be bothered to change your eating habits and get away from your sugary shit sodas, so you're willing to swill down a bunch of chemical shit that's probably going to give you brain cancer or some shit. But you'll throw a fit and cry like the little bitch you are if you can't have your syrupy sweet drinks. You're like a spoiled-ass 8 year old girl who throws a hissy-fit when you don't get your way. Be a bitch and keep swilling your poisons if you like, but don't think for a minute that anyone thinks you're anything other than a weak fatass pussy for it. Enjoy staying fat, too.

>makes you FATTER and STUPIDER
FYFY

>Retard: "Aspartame causes cancer"
>American Cancer Society, American Medical Society, etc.: "No it doesn't"

Vaccines cause autism too, right?

americans wouldnt lie, would they?
like american hearth association?

i mean ppl arent unhealthy or fat in america, and no1 is certainly making a profit of that, no?!

>The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) assesses the safety of sweeteners such as aspartame in the European Union. According to a 2009 report from its Panel on Food Additives and Nutrient Sources Added to Food:

>Overall, the Panel concluded, on the basis of all the evidence currently available… that there is no indication of any genotoxic or carcinogenic potential of aspartame and that there is no reason to revise the previously established ADI for aspartame of 40 mg/kg [body weight].

Oh, look. The Europeans say the same damn thing:

"You're a total fucking retard."

oh but it does.
it also causes cancer in lab rats, but hey, just in big doses right? so it doesn't concern humans.

lmfao keep on drinking ur liquid cancer, fat fucks.

>he doesn't know how many people have been paid off and made to sign NDAs so they won't talk to the press about their aspartame-caused cancers
>he doesn't know how much money has been paid to the ACS to keep them telling people 'aspartame is perfectly safe'
>he doesn't know how totally corrupt the FDA is, thoroughly infiltrated by people who are firmly and completely in the pockets of Big Business
You're just as pure and innocent as the driven snow, aren't you?
>ignorance truly is bliss
I was like you once: actually believing the world was fair, and that governments and corporations wouldn't willfully hurt people to advance their agendas or for the sake of profit. I pity you for the day your eyes finally open.

>lab rats
>studies on humans found different effects

You conspiracy lunatic dyels just crack me up.

It's only a conspiracy if it's not true.
Keep being ignorant if you like. Just don't vote, ever. We've got too many fucktards voting in elections as it is, that's why we have to put up with Trump and the Dominionists.

he's a paid shill dude

More likely than you'd think, actually. They're everywhere. Veeky Forums is a natural place for them to be since there's no accounts to trace back to anywhere.

>All of the evidence is against me
>He must be a paid shill!

t. paid shill

u cant be this stupid ;')

Keep it up, underaged dyels. This is too good.

Google confirmation bias

>nothing bad has ever happened to me (yet) because of artificial sweeteners, so it must be safe!
Who's anecdotal now?

must be so good because you're getting paid to shill, lmao

You idiot.. did you even read that? This was BEFORE there was such a thing as 'Google'.

>he thinks I'm 'underage b&'
LOL I'm more like 'underage b&' multiplied by 2.8

I'll drink Coke Zero right up into the coffin, idgaf.

To all the people that are anti sweeteners in this thread, all protein powders except unflavored has sweeteners in it..

u can get stevia ones. and uflavored like hempprotein powder is goat anyway

Enjoy your Alzheimers.
duckduckgo.com/?q=aspartame alzheimer's&t=hw&ia=web

>hemp 'protein'
Veganfag, please leave.

>first result is titled "memory loss and myths"

oh you mean a perfect balance of omega 3 6 9, fiber, tons of vitamins minerals and a complete protein, isnt better then some artificially sweetened mass produces shit?

>hemp protein goat protein
Get a load of the sugar scientist

LOL I maybe have 0.75 pounds of generic unflavored whey protein around and it lasts about a month, I get all my protein from REAL FOOD, mainly MEAT, so go suck a dick, veganfaggot.

then whats ur problem`?
ur not vegan if u eat hemp. ur healthy
not that you would know about that kind of stuff

>u post like a fggt

Well, none of the artificial sweeteners are within confidence carcinogenic. I would personally avoid ingesting too much Ace K and Sucralose because they trigger insulin responses, same with protein based ones like aspartame. If stevia or that monk fruit mogroside shit was cheaper that would be great. In general though, I just prefer savory over sweet so I don't ingest so many sugars that I need to start looking for things to replace it with.

What brand hemp protein do you use? Isn't it overpriced as fuck?

>B-B-But Big Sugar!

-ketards

i use this one

nu3.no/nu3-bio-hanfprotein-pulver-2-x-500-g.html

it is expensive, but it also gives a great nutritional profile. its great in smoothies, and can be used on keto.

sometimes I put sweet n low in my coffee

that's fine r-right?

Why? Sugar in coffee makes it tastes watery and shit.

Then why do they also say red meat causes cancer? The meat industry didn't pay them enough?