decathlon.co.uk/50-kg-dumbbells-kit-id_8194065.html
decathlon.es/disco-fundicion-28-mm-de-05-kg-a-20-kg-id_1042303.html
decathlon.nl/p/halterset-spiertraining-50-kg/_/R-p-7446?mc=8194065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

solid

Thanks

bump

Cool

Thanks for letting us know op, i don't know how i would have gone through the rest of my day without this knowledge.

I just wanted some mires at my new much needed piece of home gym, also wondered if I paid a good price

Good for you user

that's a good price

Thanks fren

Looks pretty good. I don't have the discipline for home lifting. I've got loads of weights and benches but I literally haven't used any since Christmas.

I'm too comfortable at home, that why I go to the gym even though my workout doesn't really need anything I don't already own.

home gyms are fucking retarded. yeah you can do the main lifts with a power rack but you don't have cables, accessory machine work, etc Im getting way more volume.

>Using cables

Not gonna make it

cable flies and bicep curls. Cables are a constant resistance compared to free weight and work the muscles in different ways.

you fucking stupid nigger

I bought this, 70€ which is about 80$

OP here, I use rear delt flyes AND resistance bands to make up for face pulls. I love working out at home

I'm very autistic for gym and interacting with people, homegym is the only way I can do it. Join a gym if that works for you user

Does that help you get fit?

>Home gyms are fucking retarded
You are never gonna make it

you dont need a cable machine, its a nice feature to your workout but by no means do you need it.

kek

shit thread

Is that a manlet squat rack?

Top bars for manlet pull-ups

yer a fagot

Is that a squat rack for midgets?
How fucking short are you?

I want to buy a barbell and plates for at home, but goddamn why is it so expensive?

Is the only viable thing to have a pullup bar and maybe some kettlebells?

Not expensive at all, country? If murics you can buy everything you need under 200$ on craigslists.

If you are an eurofag, decathlon sells a barbell + dumbell + 50kg (total) plates for under 100€. Plus iron 20kg plates are only 20€ and 10kg plates are 10€

A bench is like 40€ and some tall free stand under 80€.

You are either retarded or extremely poor

All right I'm at the decathlon site now. My budget is exactly that, about €100.
Which set do you mean?

>Free stand
Free stand rack*

Just type barbell kit or something like that, maybe in your exact country is slightly cheaper or slightly expensive

>tfw too retarded to find it

i just checked the website as well. he is full of shit. the cheapest 20kg plate is 45€

Indeed, no way to get 50kg of weights, a barbell and a dumbbell.

Retards

KIT decathlon.de/hantelset-lang-und-kurzhantel-50-kg--id_8194065.html

20kg plate decathlon.fr/disque-fonte-28-mm-domyos-id_1042303.html

ok, plate is more expensive depending of your country. I paid 20€ for each of mine on the physical store

more countries

decathlon.es/kit-de-pesas-50-kg-id_8194065.html

decathlon.co.uk/50-kg-dumbbells-kit-id_8194065.html

buncha retards

decathlon.es/disco-fundicion-28-mm-de-05-kg-a-20-kg-id_1042303.html

20KG plate 24€

decathlon.nl/p/halterset-spiertraining-50-kg/_/R-p-7446?mc=8194065

Okay I found it

If it's your first time lifting you should be ok for a while with those 50kg. Buy two 10kg plates or two 20kg plates when needed. Cheapest I've ever seen (I've looked all over) are always from decathlon, the shitty iron ones

Oh I already have a gym subscription. I just wanted something for home for when it's closed or do something extra.

kewl then, I do everything at home and it's fucking great not having dudes saving the bench or whatever machine with their shitty towel while I'm queueing behind 3 other guys

>Im getting way more volume.
you know there isn't a single cable exercise that you can't do with dumbells and bars

Should be good enough to do cleans, oph, frontsquat and curls.

There are some, you gotta use resistance bands sometimes.

I would advice against 5kg plates, buy 10kg. Since the kit doesn't have any 10 or 20kg plates

Zozzle

You squat without rack?

>you need cables and machines to reach max volumitude

Dyel detected