Explain how

explain how

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nordic bitches are like men, they like to dominate. My blonde friend is a 5'10" behemoth and she's dating a 5'5" spiclet. Let them kill their genes it's funny.

the girl was obviously drunk and really thought he was taller than she was

Life is suffering when you're a lanklette. You'll take any guy who isn't insecure about how tall you are and doesn't just want you for some "amazon fetish" hookup.
t. lanklette

Confidence, charisma, personality, sense of humor. If you have to ask, you don't have it

why are lanklets so triggered when manlets get to smash.
Jealousy?

some women have a mental retardation which enables them to find short men attractive

no triggering or jealousy involved, it's the only way manlet genes have been able to survive this long.. though if you look at history, we keep getting taller and taller so do the math

$

>tfw 6' 7" male
>tfw you'll never find tall woman

Fug dude, I'm 6'4 and have only seen like two girls an inch taller than me. Maybe hang around amateur WNBA games or something?

>tfw 6' bean
>tfw there are girls that tall and taller around where I live

just need to get yuge now..

or Women's College volleyball meets.

Crazy how people obsess over height on this board.

>on this board

He tried, none of you fags did that.

Well latinos arabs n blacks are machoer....sven cant keep up so he goes thai

Alcohol + woman =

Never was put off by girls height desu. Like why if shes slim or fit its good.
Its better to be big vertically then horizontally.....plus long legs rawr

Two of my gf's norme gfs are dating men who are shorter than them. They are facially average.

Also, Matt Bomer has the most attractive male face on earth. You can't argue with normie women in their early 20s.

Its like some power dynamic issue for them. They want their long-term gf/potential wife to be smaller than them

increasing height has to do with better diet. Its not like tall people are outbreeding short people

>be 5'10" KoM

I don't even bother anymore.

Jesus and I thought I had it rough at 6'2" trying to find taller girls.

>Its not like tall people are outbreeding short people
They still have much to learn.

>Find drunk girl
>get in bench or object to increase height
>Wave her over
>Make out
>When she asks to leave tell her you can't leave the stoop or user will put you back in there pit
Ta dahhh

>mfw 5`11 spiclet
>5'11 cute catholic white girl fell for me
>using heels she's way more taller than me
I'm living my amazona dream and nobody can't stop me.

Because tall guys don't want tall women. I don't want my kids to be 7 foot freaks, fuck sake.

Dude I'm 6' and even I have trouble finding tall girls. Currently Im trying to go out with a girl who is like 5'8, which is one of the tallest Ive met

>way more
>confirmed brainlet
god damn are you a dumb motherfucker

>doesn't just want you for some "amazon fetish" hookup.

Yeah, fuck people who find your body type attractive! Those bastards!

I'm and inch shorter than you and
>Walking down sidewalk
>Pass girl who is my height
>Turn around to look at her
>She has turned around to look at me

I really really should have talked to her ;_;

Maybe, but holy shit the first time she looked down on me, first time I felt like a short person on my spic country. Have a good day user.

>tfw posted that picture about a week ago.
>get a week ban for it

>tfw prefer gfs taller than me
bad feels man all girls want taller men

I'd legit marry a tall girl and love her forever. in my experience they are not only more humble, but also better people in general, just like fat people are mean and bitter.
Problem is, I'm just another manlet in this manlet pit we call the world

womanlets are just as likely as passing on their genes as manlets

Tall women are super insecure, not hard. If you aproach them with confidence they are at your feet

Preferences are for dating profiles

In real life, you meet people and sometimes, just connect

> T. Manlet married to a woman 2" taller than him

I'm 5'9 and gf is 5'8
Tall girls have god tier legs, especially in skirt and heels
stumpy femlet legs, never again

nice try self hating manlet no one cares

have you heard of alcohol?
is what non-whites think.

feel you bro

How do you not feel emasculated with a taller girl

Manlets take note, learn an instrument

>just want you for some "amazon fetish" hookup.
so you don't like hookups? or is it that you don't like hooking up with guys who find you attractive?

jus b confident bro

also i reckon dominate the fuck out of her in bed and there should be no probelms

My housemate is one of those dudes who is just friends with stacks of women, almost all of them exchange students mostly from northern Europe (Hes Norwegian). 3-4 of these friends are around the 6' mark and they're all dating sub 5'9 manlets. My suspicion is that that's all they can get, my group (housemate included) are mostly 6+, housemate is 6'4 george is like 6'3 im 6'1 and none of us are dating anybody close to 6. Can't talk to the others but women over 5'10 are just unfeminine and so most of us are dating girls around 5'7 or 5'8. My suspicion is that manlets will go for anything, and a woman who is 6 inches taller than them is little different than a woman 1 inch taller than them considering heels are usually worn at social events and adds at least 2 inches. So I suspect that manlets are basically the only ones who will date the lankettes in the end. Also you can go on about genetics and having strong tall sons all you want but if thats what you really wanted youd be going for women who look like gwendoline christie.

They might be but 200 years ago the average height was close to 5'5 now its 5'10 so you're either assuming that all the freakishly tall people are breeding beyond disproportionately to the average and short people or you have to assume that there are other factors (namely diet) at play.

How tall are you, you ungrateful fucking giraffe?

This for everything in life really
people just respect you

>tfw be hard dom
>tall girls just give into everything and do anything you want if you are confident towards them

the weak should fear the strong

>thats what you really wanted youd be going for women who look like gwendoline christie.
but then they would be ugly, which would hinder them as much as being short.

trying to breed chads means eliminating negatives while not introducing different ones into your gene pool

>>tall girls just give into everything and do anything you want if you are confident towards them
beautiful

>tripfag happens to be a fucking moron
How shocking.

>tfw 5'7
>tfw I can only date midgets to feel superior

You're missing out on some grade 8 m8.

Sounds like you have a victim mentality and can never be satisfied. You literally said that he either feels insecure about your height and that's distressing or he has an "amazon fetish" and that's weird. No good scenario exists and that's because of you.

not her but no one likes being fetishized because you are being seen as a measurement or whatever instead of a person. like if a girl compliments my hair it feels good but if she had a fetish and went crazy about it that would be off putting. its like she doesnt care about me at all just my hair. same with anything really, if a girl likes tall men thats okay but if she make comments about it thats a turn-off for me.

How do you know that isn't a trap? I see a completely flat ass. The dude is probably an ugly trap that is over 6 feet tall.

>because you are being seen as a measurement or whatever instead of a person
this is not true for men.
it's part and parcel, I have an Asian fetish but I don't like Asian sluts because they're sluts.

it is. i hate girls who go crazy over height, its dehumanizing. im pretty sure more guys would agree with me if they werent desperate for pussy

>it is
I don't know what kind of fags you hang out with but maybe you're the problem in your quest for 'real humanz who know to be sensitive about things'

The poster doesn't even acknowledge there are guys who either don't care or like tall girls without being an obsessive fetishist. Just based on the posting I can tell she lumps them into one group in order to satisfy the need to be a victim.

I'm 5'9 (175cm) and my gf is 5'10/11 (180cm). Some girls just dont care about things like that. When I mentioned she was taller than me she said she didn't even notice.

nah i hate victim complex too but there are always people with amazon fetish if height is mentioned and other than that very few people actually prefer tall girls both on the internet and irl

god damn it

>most attractive male face on earth
>gay

If you seriously a girl stop with this "fetish" shit. Almost none of your main physical characteristics are gonna be neutral for a guy. Especially if you are on the extreme end of any physical trait, guys are either gonna love it or really hate it. For some men your tallness will be a point of insecurity ( usually for taller dudes who are used to being way taller than chicks, manlets are used to being shorter than everyone already) host for most men, your tallness will either genuinely be a turn off or a turn on, very few will see it neutrally.

Its like these chinky bitches who date pretty much exclusively outside of their race and then complain about all of these guys having "yellow fever".

Foolish user manlets never try.

>When I mentioned she was taller than me she said she didn't even notice.
You are so naive lmao

>I played Skyrim or guild wars 2 or some other game where tall Nordic bitches act masculine so it must be true in real life

PR and the magic of hollywood can make any average homo look like the most handsome man on the planet user.
Look what they did for Cara

>your tallness will either genuinely be a turn off or a turn on, very few will see it neutrally.

false. its either a turn-off or neutral for most men. very few people prefer tall girls, i dont know a single guy who does irl

k

Most manlets including me have been shit on for so long we get used to it and often use it as motivation to be confident. Girl's are 99% of the time into high confidence. This is coming from a 5'6 manlet with a gf of 3 years that is the exact same height as me.

>tfw no tall gf to have tall children with.

>tfw 5'4
Enjoy your nogains, lanklets

Hey!

I'm 6'0", my girlfriend is 5'10", she puts on her 4" heels and tries to tease me, but I fuckin' love it. It's model-tier arm candy.

Book of Pook, lesson one: rejection is better than regret : bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-4

Except there are but they're nasty "amazon fetishists".

Someone just has to write a generic romance book about a shorter man that catches on like 50 Shades of Grey and women will try to desperately follow the trend.

>explain
Okay: She's a crossdresser and he's a fag.

6'4, you swine
Its not that there aren't people that won't date a girl this tall without issues, its just not common. Guys often get insecure if a girl shorter or as tall as them looks taller than them in heels. Almost everytime someone's hit on me it was something about wanting to fuck a tall girl. Have only been with one guy who wasn't awkward about me being taller and didn't make a big deal of it, but he broke up with me for unrelated reasons.

>about wanting to fuck a tall girl.
sounds like you don't like guys who want hookups.

Taller girls are just less attractive in general. Usually have more testosterone/less estrogen since that's how they got so tall to begin with. This means more masculine builds and faces. Blocky shoulders and wide jaw etc.
No different than how most girls don't care for short guys. Less test and less masculine. The inverse is 100% true.
You're a foot taller than average in a sex where attraction falls with increasing height. Imagine a man, who's attraction falls with decreasing height, being a foot BELOW average, at 4'9. Nothing about this sounds good desu.

>people just respect you
>"respect"
>play a musical instrument well
>"user you're so talented"
>as if the only reason i'm any good is because i was born with it
>as if i didn't spend hours upon hours autistically practicing to get to this point

People will always discredit you if you're superior in some aspect, chalking up your success to luck rather than your own effort. Veeky Forums must know this better than any other board because even if you autistically plan out your meals and program softbodied morons will tell you that your genetics are the only reason you look better than them. Or even worse, steroids. If the threat of diabetes, social costs of being fat and the actual monetary costs of being fat aren't enough all the steroids in the world won't get a butterball into the gym.

sorry this is totally unwarranted but i wanted to vent

I think mental talent is definitely a factor though, at least in the speed at which one learns and what they end up producing.
I've met some fucking incredible players, but they can't do shit without a sheet infront of them somebody else wrote.
Some people just don't have an ear for music or the talent to be a virtuoso-tier player.
Of course talent absolutely CANNOT make up for practice, it's not a magical genetic shortcut but more like an increase in your skill capacity and it definitely determines your creative skill.
Practice AND talent make a musician, a sportsman, an artist, etc
No fucking way will I be NFL-tier even if I spent my time training since childhood and hopped on gear.

That's not even true though. Test and est both fuse growth plates. In men with low clinically low test during puberty, its typical to see them grow a lot taller than their peers (see klinefelters )

i wanna hug that cat.

Long legs man, long legs. Not as easy to throw around as a small girl, but still possible unless you're a weakling.

A manlet with a giantess - both inferior in their respective genders - coming together. Nothing out of the extraordinary.

Manlets have the worst personality

long legs only look good on pictures with a dress on. naked they look like ayylmao vertically stretched

>5’10
>behemoth