I'm getting bullied at the gym and I don't know how to stop it

i'm getting bullied at the gym and I don't know how to stop it

i'm a fat guy trying to get in shape and i've been going to a local gym for about two months and every time I go there's this obnoxious black guy who repeatedly calls me a fatass, fat tits, fat bitch, burger ass and other annoying names and it's fucking embarrassing. i've told the gym owner about it but he said there's nothing he can do but that seems like bullshit because I see this nigger chatting with the owner so I think he's being protected

i've honestly had enough of this bullshit. i'm trying my best to get fit and i'm being insulted because I am fat. this guy has to be over 50 years old but he acts like a fucking 5 year old. I was honestly thinking about starting a fight with him or smashing a weight over his head to send a message that what he's doing is not okay

how do I solve this issue? is this a common problem for biggers guys at the gym?

Lol cry some more Butterball

just walk up to him and say "gotta start somewhere"

wear earphones

or just fucking ignore him, unless he tries to interrupt your workout. ignore him. let his insults power your anger, which thus powers your will to workout more and not be fat

Going to the same gym that niggers go to was your first mistake. Call him a Fucking stupid baboon, then if he attacks you as a stupid baboon does you can put him in jail. Most gyms have cameras.

Honestly, file a complaint with the better business bureau. If the owner is ignoring your complaints and encouraging this behaviour then hit the business where it hurts; their money. Anonymously report the gym but if he gets hit with some fine then i'm sure the owner will know you reported. I don't know, maybe that's a bad idea and you should insult him back

This is fake news. Nobody actually does this.

is that you in the picture? just lol if it is. i'd also make fun of you into oblivion

This, just bring back the insults. If he tries to fight you good. Try to tell other people around you also so they see he's constantly harassing you so if he does attack people will be on your side as witnesses. I honestly would love it if people talked shit to me but once you're fit people bend over backwards to not interrupt/insult you in any way.

This. Just 'ook' at him and call him a nigger.

quads of truth

Fuck, I meant

To add to this, you just smile and hit him where it hurts. Older people are really sensitive about their age, especially a guy that goes to the gym presumably to keep his youth. Just smile and tell him things like "yeah but I'm here in the gym getting strong, and you're just gonna get weaker and weaker old man" or " I think I saw your dentures on the floor back there, don't break a hip trying to pick it up"

Politely tell him that soon you'll be fit, but he'll always be black.

Next time he says shit to you, just say "fuck off nigger"

>guy who repeatedly calls me a fatass, fat tits, fat bitch, burger ass and other annoying names

bad bait, but this made my sides hurt

>this guy has to be over 50 years old but he acts like a fucking 5 year old
just tell him that then and call him a crack dealing, hoodrat piece of shit.
that or take some classes for MMA type of stuff. It will burn a shit ton of fat and also get you ready to knock his teeth in

>things that never happened

I never experienced it but if this is real you can
A. Ignore it by using music
B. Tell the staff
C. Find out what car he uses and put McDonald's all over it

>burger ass

If he's just yelling shit across the gym I would just wear headphones and ignore him. If he comes up to you mid workout I'd say something to him. Either tell him to fuck off or ask him why he's wasting his time.

>negroids being unpleasant

Oh dear lord, I do believe I'm getting the vapours

2 words

Head
Phones

lol fuck off /pol/ this is such bad bait

This is what you do
>Walk in like usual
>Let the nig see you and comment on you
>Act like you've always acted
>2 minutes later walk up and get a 5lb dumbbell.
>Walk behind nig during his set
>Bash his fucking skull in

Mods are such faggots. Why don't you delete poor b8 threads like this?

>black people are le bullying me in my imaginary gym

why do you people bother with these imaginary larping scenarios

Fuck that guy. Straight up tell him to leave you the fuck alone. If he doesn't, just switch gyms. There's not much else you can do that doesn't involve someone pressing charges rofl.

Retarded/pol/ and /b/ faggots no one lifts on this board anymore

Let them have their fun user.

Taking that dude's advice from early last month, huh? btw, does anyone have the screencap of that dumbass that hit a girl with a barbell?

also, checked

You're so painfully retarded it hurts my back even more. Go back to Facebook

>see pic related