Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums
im 18 and im 5'4, male, and i weigh 110lbs~

should I just kill myself now for being ultra manlet?

Yes.

yeah

ive never had a problem gettin puss though
whats the deal

/thrad

You'll find a qt gf :)

thanks user :)

kill yourself, unless you have a big dick then maybe

7.3 i think which looks massive cus im short

fuck you timestamp with a ruler faggot

Are you cute?
You can be a cute trap.

Fucking kys reeeeee I'm sick of this fag propaganda

>im 18 and im 5'4, male, and i weigh 110lbs~

I know a friend of mine who is about your height and build. But he always talks like he's the smartest guy in the room. He has the nastiest teeth I've ever seen too. Fucker drowns in pussy.

Basically, be confident and act as intelligent as possible. Definitely no need to an hero.

You can make it and be happy user. I personally went from 5'8 at 18 to 6'1 now at 20, soon 21.

Will it be hard? You bet bro. I know a few turbomanlets and usually what defines them is their humor and charisma, not height. These dudes just don't give a fuck and are pretty successful with short(obv) chicks

I hate that fucking Veeky Forums made so self-conscious about my height. I am 5'11 and I never thought I was a manlet before, you memed me too hard. Weaponized autism works

You are retarded if you got baited with Veeky Forums height memes. But so did I being at 6'1 and considering leg-lengthening operation

If I was 6' I would honestly not care at all. Can I gather the dragon balls or something and grow from 5'11 to 6' at 21?

Depends on your genes brah. You shouldn't give a shit. You are really depressed, because your eyes are one inch bellow 6'? The difference is minimal.

Also
>If I was 6' I would honestly not care at all
I'm 6'1 and my three best friends are 6'6, 6'5 and 6'2
You can imagine how insecure I was.
It went away, when I realized I had my dick wet more than them combined

more times*

Was that genes or did you get a turbo diet?

Take estrogen. You won't be made fun of for being a manlet if ur a qt 3.14 trap

22 year old 5'4 ultra manlet here

You're an idiot for thinking you should kill yourself over height (even jokingly)

Also, it's really not that bad. You've probably spent way too much time on Veeky Forums and keep getting discouraged by seeing manlet hate all over this thread. Height is controlled by genes, so you never really had control of that the moment you were conceived.

There are people even shorter than you and they're doing fine, I've seen dudes shorter than me with hotter gfs than mine so stop being a whiny little bitch.

Accept the manlet life and the easy gains and make us proud.

This doesn't really apply if you're bald or ugly, though. So, if you're ugly and bald, there's always plastic surgery?

Love you bro (no homo)

U could well what race r u whats ur country whats ur income n looks

no im hairy and not cute in a girl way

white male kinda attractive, definitely not ugly i guess, and i dont have a job atm but i know i can prob get pretty good one

im good