Water Fasting

Today I am starting a water fast. Gonna be for the whole month and I will start eating normally probably in one of the first 3 days of november.

Everyday on this fast I am going to be drinking a shit ton of water.
Start the day off with a teaspoon of pink salt.
End the day off with a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
May drink tea or coffee but mostly just water.
No masturbation during the whole month.
And cold showers every day. I have been doing cold showers for the past 4 months so no real difference there.
Will report on how things went next month.

Would love to hear your thoughts. Current weight: 285, Height: 5'9, 19 Years old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
youtube.com/watch?v=6J8YglJ0O8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb, not funny. When I was hospitalized my stomach stopped working for a week and I had to receive food through an IV, u have no idea what you are doing to your body you retarded fat sack of shit.

Why

Its ok friend, I know it feels bad being a fatty. Don't get pissy when others start doing something about it. You can do it too. Just make the choice.

to lose weight

Your 19 and your wanting to fucking kill yourself via water intoxication.

>B-b-but I'll be cut u-up as hell my d-d-dude

Can't get gains when your in a fucking wheelchair nigger

>to lose weight
What the fuck? Just get an app and count calories you shitty teen.

>water intoxication

Implying that somehow I will consume that much water.

>I will drink a shit ton of water.

Be more specific or else Im allowed to create my own expectations of what you're going to drink retard

its okay faget other people way thinner than me have done it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
youtube.com/watch?v=6J8YglJ0O8A

The point of the body storing fat it to ensure survival when food isnt available.

>Using pro gamer jay as a sauce

AHAHAHAHA you must be fucking 12

> Dr.Dougs medical retreat water fasting review

Multiple people literally fucking hospitalised even when carefully monitored

You're
Autistic
Fatty

I too am starting a water fast, I had a last meal which was some fillet steak and jacket potatoes.

My plan is to drink probably around half a gallon-gallon of water a day.

Take multivitamins/sodium potassium salt to maintain micronutrient needs

wont likely drink coffee/tea since dont want caffeine in my system

have a couple of days off work to get through the shitty 2-3 days of hunger/bad mood before getting the hunters high from entering ketosis.

do some slight free weights to minimise muscle loss.

stats 250 5'9

Hey based on your suggestion I ought to continue because if it will actually get me killed, then I would be doing exactly what you told me to do.

No because then you're wasting water that little fucking children in Africa could be drinking faggot

It doesnt work like that retard.

Somebody didnt READ THE FUCKING STICKEY about weight loss.

CONSUME FEWER CALORIES THAN YOUR TDEE TO LOSE WEIGHT

Literally impossible to do it wrong while fast.

>do some light weights to preserve muscle mass
You fattys are the fucking most delusional sacks of shit. So glutinous and just down right gross

good luck user! ive done several 7day water fasts. the first three days are hard, then its easy. then breaking the fast can be a bit tricky too!
ur digestive system needs to start up again, u need to eat specific foods for specific enzymes for your stomach when starting up again. i suggest u do good research on it. fruits and juice the first days, then boiled veggies etc. no hard foods the first 4-5 days. brown rice can be eaten second or third day, wait at least a week before eating nuts meat dairy or processed shit or sugar.

good luck!

You're using water to an hero yourself that could be used to make plants, help dehydrated children in Africa, or maybe even be used by fire fighters to stop a building from burning down

Unless you use a water tank & a rain collection system on your roof you should just fucking jump in your septic tank and die where you belong

no, u dont do any weights during ur fast. and after the third day u will be in ketosis,and u wont lose much muscle DESU. maybe half a pound after 2 weeks or less.

As I said, it doesnt work like that. Water from the faucet isn't going to save children in africa because everyone's faucets would be getting used for that purpose.
Firefighters dont use faucet water to put out fires.

Also, I am not eating any food, and that food "can be given to the hungry" going by your retarded logic.
I know it can be hard seeing other people losing weight while you stay fat. But that doesn't mean you have to start being a bitch :)

Says the obese fat fuck, trips and you give up after first day

are you stupid or something, I powerlift.

Minimizing muscle wasting during weight loss is a thing you DYEL faggot

u cant rebuild when on fast so doing light exercise wont help, in ketosis u will get the energy u need to maintain, and while FASTING, ur HGH lvls will increase tenfold.

u wont lose muscle.

Christ your fat.

tips- don't work. don't work out. be prepared to be dizzy- and lay down when you feel dizzy. Don't drive. Stay away from other people the best you can.

when you're ending your fast, don't rush back into the food you normally eat. Start with soup for 2 days- tomato soup. Then eat fruits and vegetables for a day or two. Then eat a healthy diet you fat fuck or your'e going to gain back everything you lost you fat piece of shit.

OP just do 4 days fasting, 3 days eating (1500 calories max)
at 19 you'll lose tons of weight and we all know by day 3 you'll end your fast anyway

>spends years being overweight and eating unhealthy
>thinks one month of starving himself will train any discipline
Even if you do somehow garner the motivation to finish your month fast you'll be a fat fuck. at most you'll lose 50lbs and 230lbs is still fatty status. Then you'll gain it all back because your metabolism is fucked and you've learned zero good eating habits.

metabolism wont be fucked. u will introduce basic foods and aquire basic digestive enzyms, and lose all cravings. its basicly a fresh start, and if op doesnt fuck up, will be great for long term.

Except statistics show 65% of people will regain their fat after rapid weight loss, and seeing how OP is a 19 yr old fatlard who can't fathom losing weight the normal way, there's a good chance he'll fuck up.

With out testing and developing discipline, Fatty McFaggot here will fuck it up. Then its gonna be all "dieting dont work! Muh genitics" haes!"

fasting is a great way to build character and will power. its easy once entered ketosis,3 days ish.

Op may fuck up, but meh. fasting is nonetheless a good way for fat loss and clean way to restart ur shitty eating habbits.

I already have it planned user.
Will start off at 1800 Calories per day. Very strict on the count.
Eat lots of fermented foods to introduce good bacteria.
Eat 6 small meals. Eggs, chicken, greens, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, some fruit.
Increase calorie intake by 100 every week until I get to 2300.
Ill also be lifting weights.

One. Month.
Never gonna make it. There's something to be said about setting reasonable and reachable goals.

Mother fucker, thats not a fast

After the fast is over dipshit

one month is easy. the first three days and breaking the fast is hard, nothing else.

71 kilos. I have only ever been a skellington who ate healthy and has a shitty metabolism. Only ever been over 76 kilos autist. I have the muh metabolism fat excuse meme and yet I still can not become obese like you

>and we all know by day 3 you'll end your fast anyway
kekd

You said it was the fast. It's literally not!

Is forgetting to eat count as fasting?

Na i'll stick to my plan of doing the month fast. Dont worry user, I will do it and post a whole video talking about it. Just to prove you faggots wrong.

this meme isn't funny and if you're serious then you'll get what you deserve.

lol

Day 23 of water fast and Im pooping atm. Why? What am I pooping and why does it happen?

It's the fat from your body

but why after 10 days?Last time I took shit was on day 13 or so

Holy shit, do intermittent fasting. Even if you had the discipline to even do your foolish plan you will only fuck yourself up. Do a month of 18:6 intermittent fasting and see how you fare.

this place is like a pot of crabs when it comes to people losing weight OR achieving gains

you don't want anyone better than you because you already hate yourself and you dont want people to be happy and get girls because you can't get those girls because you got too much spaghetti or you're too uggo so you try to drag people down below you so the small joy in your sad lives is putting others down online because you're too much a sack of shit to go out and live life even if you do look good

For real, look into intermittent fasting. And lift weighs and do cardio. It's that easy. Only thing is results take time and people give up.

Change your plan to skip a meal a day and still consume some calories during your other two meals.

Your idea will likely be really bad for you and you will suffer as you are depleted of nutrients.

Your body can scavenge calories from your tissues, but other nutrients are going to be exhausted. You need to continue to eat or you will suffer.

>It's the fat from your body
its not
its recycled junk, not fat though, you breath out fat

>statistics show

I'm 5'11 and 172lbs looking to quickly cut down to 158 lbs by the end of the week because I wanna walk around close to my competition weight (155) for a couple weeks before my tournament. I'll still be doing grappling training every day of the week. Is water fasting a good idea? I've still got plenty of fat on me.

I did a 21-day water fast a while back. It's actually really easy and you'll feel great after you complete it.

My largest piece of advice after breaking the fast is REALLY control your eating, because your appetite will become monstrous - almost carnal - and will be difficult to stop eating.

Did you supplement anything like salt or take a multi throughout the fast?

Stop commenting if you have no idea what you are talking about. There is literally nothing wrong with fasting. On the contrary, the human body flawlessly adapts to fasting and even utilizes energy for more productive means, like self-repair.

Even if someone's body is not suitable or ready for a fast, there are plenty of warning signals to break the fast. So just pay attention to your body and quit sperging. You were all taught wrong by contemporary medicine and modern culture.

I did about a teaspoon of salt a day for the first week. After that, I dropped absolutely everything and put nothing in my body, save for water, of course.

You shouldn't need to supplement at all, to be honest. But, please, pay attention to your body. If you are cramping non-stop, or have constant powerful migraines, then you should get some electrolytes in you ASAP. Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium.

Dont listen to this weak faggot, that shit is going to stop you losing fat

Which would you guys say is the best form of fasting for weight loss that doesn't include multi day water fasting?
IF, 16-8?
IF, 20-4?
"Warrior diet" that's just one meal a day?
or alternate day fasting, the whole "eat one day fast the next so on so forth"?

That claim is beyond ludicrous. Stop trolling.

Bump

Can water fasting lead to tooh decay?Like your body does bot have enough calcium so it starts breaking its own teeth?

If you're going to water fast for a long period, you're better off taking multivitamins/sodium potassium salt alongside the water fast.

OMAD+ADF
basically one meal every two days or 47:1

I did water fasting 7 years ago when I was an fat ass.
Did it for 4 months with a meal every 2 weeks.
It's not something I would recommend. Here's why

>no power to do anything
>feel dizzy just standing up from a chair
>feel constantly tired, yet unable to sleep for long periods
>feel always thirsty
>unable to piss properly, you will literally stand 1 minute in front of the bowl before any piss comes out
>you won't feel hungry, but will constantly think about food, it's like a cold turkey
>you will lose a lot muscle, there's no way to maintain it
>you will feel cold all the time
>your tdee will decrease dramatically.
>I got acne and gall stones. Of course I'm rid of acne by now, but the gall stones remain

It's much better to lift weights and do cardio, while doing intermediate fasting with a single meal after training.
Just eat like 1800 while burning 1000 calories through daily exercise.

If you have more questions ask

>Did it for 4 months with a meal every 2 weeks.
no wonder you don't recommend it
you're a fucking retard
proper fasting is harmless, what you did is retarded

Literally how

I lost 90 lbs after those 4 months . Since my goal was to lose weight, I succeeded.

I started to lift 3 years after that or 4 years ago. Reached 2/3/4/5 for 5 reps each and I'm pretty much happy with that.
Got also married in between.

So no matter what you say, I have already won the war, while you haven't even started.

All you did was to create a self motivation thread on a Taiwanese mahjong trading card board with the hope that somebody is 'impressed ' of the useless shit you gonna do.