How do I achieve this physique, Veeky Forums?

How do I achieve this physique, Veeky Forums?

This guy looks like a 10/10 chad (no homo). I want to be him. How do I do it?

Roids

I have no idea. I don't think anyone on this board knows. I wish that someday the internet will provide a method of searching for solutions and answers to simple questions because I have like over a google amount of fitness questions.

Roids + Synthol senpai. Enjoy dat gyno, constant rage, and tiny dick.

is this a new copy pasta?

that's because there is no answer how to look like a gay elf.

really though, everyone knows the exercises. there's thousands of youtube vids.

everyone knows you need to throw in cardio, are you going to do it?

everyone knows you need to have a extremely good diet, are you going to stick to it?

everyone knows what works and what doesn't, natty: creatine & whey. bcaa on a cut. non-natty: test and the rest.

what the fug more do you need? go out and do the work and see if your body responds.

You cannot be chad if you roid. Not only because chad is naturally enhanced, but because the massive insecurity and faggotry that is required to start pinning.

Fraud here to answer your question
You can achieve this in a year but your gonna need multiple cycles amping up as you go and ending with a a dnp cut and a cruise for however long you wanna maintain.
Start with a test/dbol cycle for around 2-3 months use 500 to 600mg test-e per week
Once you start hitting liimits you need to up the test to a gram per week
Once again you'll hit limits so it's time to drop test e to 100mg and add in Deca 600 per week, up it to a gram or more when you need
At this point you will be massive but blocky looking, if your happy with your size, it's time to drop the deca

You should maintain 100Mg PW of test e, but now you can add in either tren-e or tren-ace at 350mg
Ace is much more powerful than enanthate so I'd start with Enanthate and move to ace later, also enanthate you pin every third day while ace will be every day.
At this point you should be cutting and looking juicy, get a two week cycle of dnp going to drop into single digit bodyfat
The last step to get that insane elite look is to add in tren ace at 350 pw or up to 700, the muscle definition and vascularity are insane.

Here are some tips I learned from years of gear abuse
While on tren get some HTP-5, it will kill the insomnia and have you sleeping like a baby
Use aromasin for your estrogen control, Alex is shit and super hard to dial in.
Use 26 gauge pins for blasting tren, deca, test when doing ETD, when pinning ace ED, get some 1ml 30 guage insulin pins, makes it much easier

Godspeed user

Roiding puts you above natural chads, they will pretend not to see you or they will attempt to befriend you because they know you can wreck them

Also stay mad natty faggot

>my entire self image and everything I have "worked" for is entirely dependant on this needle I stick in my ass

It isn't putting you "above" anyone. You are so impatient and insecure with your size naturally, that you have to resort to unnatural methods just to be satisfied with yourself. It is on the same level as plastic surgery desu.

he looks fucking terrible

Haha no
I spent 10 years natty before I ever touched gear, in fact I remember thinking I would be natural forever, eventually your gains come to
A grinding halt and no matter how much sleep, training, eating you do, you cannot move forward. It's legal building an all motor race car for years, eventually you've done all you can and then you need to add a supercharger or turbos to make more speed.
Stop hating on what you don't understand

Just eat clen and tren hard mate.

Again, every bit of that "supercharge" is artificial.fake.notreal. You stop pinning, you turn back into the man you were before, maybe worse if you don't rebound well in pct. Perhaps if you have actually been training for more than a decade (you haven't) and you exhausted all of your natty gains (you didn't), you should have moved on to another phyical pursuit, or increased you endurance or done olympic weightlifting. There are many things that you can improve and get good at even when your natty gains are exhausted (probably less than 1% of lifters actually attain this). Eric Bugenhagen still hasn't reached his natty limit in 19 years of training and you don't see him pinning like a faggot, do you?

lmao this guys 5' 6" you guys are a fucking circus

He doesn't look like a manlet to me.

This poster is incorrect

im pretty sure he's reached his limit mass/physique wise. thats why he trains for certain lifts and strength progress nowadays.

5'4" is manlet cutoff

Well..... That's me in OP's original post. What kind of questions do you guys have? I've never really cared about aesthetics but I'll give it a try.

How long have you been taking gear?
Any side effects?

Okay, this is what I hate about these boards and the reason no legit lifters try to help you guys. Stop thinking drugs are the answers and write off everyone stronger than you as a cheater. I've trained consistently since I was 14 and researched diet, training styles and techniques extensively. If you wanna learn about how to use drugs im not the source you need. I will not be addressing any questions related to drugs after this post.

He is roiding, i can tell from the pixels around his shoulders. I've seen a few shoulders in my time.

Be a manlet

Proof?

How long have you been training?

12 years
I'm not sure how I should prove it. It's me though.

Bench/squat/deadlift/OHP?

325 paused/500 high bar Oly squat/700 conventional/ 240 strict from the front rack.
These aren't my all time PR's. Just current with the way I'm training. I've been working weaknesses.

Post a timestamped pic

>gay elf
O I'm laffin at dat

Guy in op is clearly on roids.

>anyone that's stronger than me is on roids

You're pathetic.

Wtf I hate steroids now!

Holy shit nice deadlift bro