Long Hair at Gym?

Hey, Veeky Forumsizens

Long hair at gym thread.. Trying to grow out my hair, but it is in that awkward stage where I cannot put it in a tail yet. Keeps getting in eyes when doing lifts or attempting [spoiler]cardio[/spoiler]. should I just get it cut short? Headbands feel strange. Any bros lift wearing a hat? Seems like it would get hot.

Men with long hair have long hair because they loved having it pulled while they get fucked in the ass.

Cut it, you faggot.

Don't put it in a fucking pony tail you hipster faggot. Either keep it short and neat, or long and loose.

my hair goes down to my back and i always tail it, but it's unhealthy to keep it back a lot, so be sure to take good care of that shit. you'll get greasy a lot from sweating so you'll have to shampoo frequently, consider switching to cleansing conditioner or some shit cause you can't wash your hair every day. i didn't lift when i was in the awkward stage tho so idk, i would recommend a headband for sure

My hair is a bit shorter now but when it was longer I just used one of those elastic hair thingies and manbunned it up. Didn't look great but it got the job done.

You made me think about it, and I don't think I've ever seen a faggot with long hair, they all keep it really short.

The fact that you are thinking about this makes me think OPs pic may have you questioning some things about yourself.

You've never seen a faggot with long hair because that faggot is generally behind you with both hands on your shoulders.

interesting.. thanks for that. I am noticing that it gets greasy. I think I might try to find a plastic headband, because it is still a bit short for the elastic types, even though when it gets a bit longer I agree that manbunning it into a ball of grease will probably get the job done.

Same, actually. and yet I do not seem to notice long-haired males at my gym (not paying attention, though), even though I know they exist

is hair style really that big a deal to you? calm down

>googling for pride images

What's the matter? Too insecure about your sexuality to look at pictures of faggots?

just tie up the hair on the top of your hair and let it hang back in a mini-tail

>Im coming up with reasons why totally innocuous things are homo and describing them in detail because you are all so gay!
>Im looking up pictures of fags because you are all gay!

All of the manliest cultures throughout history had men with mostly long hair, what about short hair in particular makes you not a homo?

>All of the manliest cultures throughout history had men with mostly long hair, what about short hair in particular makes you not a homo?

Except they didn't, lmao.

Posting pictures of fanart doesn't make it true.

if you have aa face type like pic related you should never have long hair. looks really ugly

Elaborate on face types?

Yeah you're right man ancient cultures totally put a ton of emphasis on metrosexual grooming and hair cutting. I'm sure they all had trendy undercuts like you and your boyfriends.

Have a 3rd century BC sculpture of Alexander the Great and his flowing locks for your troubles.

i am swole with long hair to my hips, used to be my ass. bitches love long hair and muscles. any girl loves long hair, many mires are from my hair. long black swirls. they love long hair specially if its semi curly

>Greeks
>Celts
>Anglo-Saxon/Germanic
>Norse/viking era

Romans made their soldiers cut their hair short, which is pretty much where short hair originated from. Its a soldiers look, you cut it because you are not a person or a man, but a soldier.

that dude is either trolling, jealous, or balding
not worth (you)'s

They did so no one would pull their hair during grappling

fair enough, im just trying to point out that for most of history and through most of europe, men cutting their hair wasn't prevalent. Romans were pretty much the only people who kept short hair and shaved their beards.

Exactly right if roman wrestling hadnt been the preferred training style for the toman militaries the short hair look would never have caught on

Spartans were extremely proud to grow their hair long. Short hair was a slave's haircut, free men grew their hair long and beautiful

>t.baldfag

>fags have long hair because they take dick from behind
>only hags who are about to give you dick from behind

Better keep your story straight.

Having long hair isn't as trendy or fashionable, contrary to your expert testimony gays aren't likely to have it.

i try to keep my hair like my video game characters. long, duckbutt, badass and anime looking. i have no problems when i go to the gym. usually faggot boys have short hair. long black hair like mine, is not gay. you might be able to tell i play final fantasy, but you cant say im a homo.

hairspray my dude
part it at the front and spike up the back till it gets enough length to tie it back

forgot pic

How exactly is a bit of hair going to stop you from doing anything?

This BlG B0Y here broke numerous world records in powerlifting/strongman with hair in his face, either his or from the swarms of women that constantly harass him

Wear a hat

>gay
>keep the story straight

this
or wear a bandana
or you can use a headband or tie your hair like a tard

this.
headband/bandana, if you look like a dork just suck it up.

Alexander was gay brah

Just deal with it. Slick it back. Once it grows out of that awkward stage you can tie and won't bother you at all.

>mfw this angry baldfag

A fit guy with well-maintained long hair is like pussy kryptonite. I've literally gotten hit on by chicks just because they like my hair.

>A fit guy with well-maintained long hair is like pussy kryptonite
True, thats why you cut it faggot

>I've literally gotten hit on by chicks just because they like my hair.
no, they wanted to fuck you because you're fit and probably act confidently. they just compliment your hair like you compliment a woman's shoes, you're just trying to compliment something they obviously put a lot of time/effort into as a means to get their attention

How do you grow out your hair without looking like an autistic in that transition time? Like prior to it being considered “long”, when it’s just getting close to shoulder length. What do you do with it?

As someone whos had long hair before in their teens and has long hair again today i have a simple question for you:

Can you grow a beard? Long hair only looks manly if you've got a beard with it, otherwise you look like an ugly woman.

t. brainlet

No. One chick I'm texting right now likes me because she has a weakness for long-haired guys (her words). Another chick I'm seeing also likes guys with long hair because she's a Sikh. My last gf banged on and on about how lucky I was to have hair like that while so many men go bald. I actually have a better hairline than her lel.

The reality is that being a guy with long hair in a surrounding where 90% of dudes are bald or have meme cuts like the undercut will immediately make you stand out. There are basically almost no fit guys with long hair, and standing out is always goint to help with getting women.

Not that guy, and I have a beard along with my long hair, but that's simply not true. If you've got a masculine face you don't need a beard.

Unless you're handsome the autistic transition is unavoidable. Bear with it though, it's only a few months. If you time it right you can do it in the colder months and wear a beanie to cover it up.

Get a beanie just for the gym, it's gonna be hot but it's not going to kill you so stop being a giant pussy. You're already sweating so what's it matter if your head is a little more sweaty, you can pull the front down a bit to keep the sweat from getting in your eyes.
Downside is that the hat's gonna get stinky really fast.

nah you're a faggot. i'm 6' 1", lean, long hair and i have a qt gf

Nah, don't do that. Just get it wet and slick it back. It's much easier and it will keep you cool.

What about this, I have been using long hair for like 3 years

wear a cap

Proving this guys point

Kek nice b8

He looks more like a trap than a faggot.

are you mtf?

Nah

I've always wanted Thulsa Doom's haircut from Conan The Barbarian (James Earl Jones) while having a swole body and sick tan, but it would probably look ridiculous

Pic related

I'm retarded

is being bald a sign of poor genes?

Just get it braided.

so you want to look like a mongolian?

Maybe, I'm 1/8th Saami so perhaps that's why