>trying to lose weight
>”lol just eat less it’s ez bro”
>eat less
>feel tired as fuck
>feel depressed
>feel unmotivated
>it’s been a few months, still only 12 pounds less

How do I maintain energy?
I’m stuff energy drinks and coffee, and just feel like constant shit the whole time. My career is going nowhere because I’m unmotivated to do anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CinviAVC5jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drink water you retard
Eat nutritious food instead of burger king
Stop drinking sugary garbage, that's why you crash and feel out of energy
COUNT E V E R Y SINGLE THING YOU SHOVE IN TO THE GAPING HOLE IN YOUR FACE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL A MOUTH

this is your home now

lol just eat less it's ez you fuck head

I literally lost 50 pounds by not eating like a fucking pig.
Stop eating garbage and focus on getting your life together instead of how you feel at the moment, you sound like my fat mother complaining about her ankles hurting because she weighs 250 pounds.
You deserve the suffering for letting yourself go, now you have to deal with it

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Go here and input in stuff.

4 calories per 1 gram carbohydrate
4 calories per 1 gram protein
9 calories per 1 gram healthy fat

60% calories from protein
40% calories from carbohydrates
10% calories from healthy fats

Use whey protein to get enough protein throughout the day. Use MTC oil to get enough healthy fats. Your wallet will thank you.

You diet is more important than your workout, but the workout is necessary too.

The 'feeling like shit' you are getting is your body having withdraws from too much sugar and other garbage. Stop drinking energy drinks. Pick 2-3 day period where you don't have to work and cut them out of your diet. You will be irritable and uncomfortable. Just watch some movies and get comfy.

Make sure you are drinking enough water to be pissing 5-10 times a day.

>energy drinks

My math is wrong in the percentage, that's because I'm calorie deficient too and tired. It's okay OP, happens to the best of us.

>not getting 110% nutrients
Never going to make it

Welcome to the misery diet, Veeky Forums's go-to weight loss diet! You're going to be hungry as fuck while you're doing it, and you're going to still be hungry as fuck after you reach your goal weight! The Buddhists define suffering as desire, and you're going to desire food all the fucking time! Mmmmmm, unending suffering! Enjoy!

Legit, this. Treat the depression an dlow energy like drug withdraw, because it is.

Eat more vegetables, fruit, and whole grains

Don't listen to this manlet, people like him wander in from /b/ bored after fapping to transgender bois and get bitter people are active and working on self improvement.

>career
You're going to die after a short, meaningless life. Just like everyone. And you'll be forgotten immediately. Even Jesus Christ will echo through a few hundred generations as a symbol and he'll be forgotten too. Why are you trying to further your career? Buy a hundred pizzas and a fleshlight and camp out on the toilet until you eat and jack it to death.

i'll tell you what i did. i was fat forever. tried a lot of shit, banging my head against the wall. too hard. a few years ago i went from 270 to 180 by eating only a couple types of things during the week, 1000 calories a day, and then pigged out only on friday. but whatever, that didn't last too long, i slowly crept up to 210. but then i started a weird keto diet of only bacon & almonds, only in the morning. 720 calories worth of bacon, 360 calories of almonds. plus coffee & tea. and that's it. the fat in the bacon kept me satiated all day. no cheat day. missed sugar at first but then not at all. lost 10 lbs a month easily until i stopped at about 160 to try different things. stop eating carbs homie. that's what gives you the energy crash.

Somebody thinks they're a nihilist. Read some Albert Camus and get back to me.

>Somebody thinks they're a nihilist.
You?

Make sure you're having iron supplements. Plenty of people become anaemic when they cut a lot of meat out of their diet.

Moderate sugar, if I don't do that I feel like shit. I drink 2 8oz sugared red bulls a day spaced out and 1-2 sugar-free.

>inb4 SUGAR EVIL

I'm 165 and have been 165(down from 210) for a few years now.

You must not be anemic then, because you've frequently been eating my meat.

>bojack fan redditors thinking they're deep as fuck

just fucking kill yourself

1_ what everybody else said. Restricting your caloric intake to what you'll burn is a good place to start, but your body is understandably reacting by slowing your metabolism, and you're tired. Drinking water will help that a LOT.

2_ You HAVE to get some physical exercise in. If you're obese like my father is obese, it doesn't have to be anything huge. you don't have to run miles every day. You don't have to squat 5x your bodyweight. Even just getting out for a walk will help your energy and your mindset. It doesn't matter WHAT you do so much as it matters that you do it, and that you do it on a regular basis.

3_ Energy drinks are mostly a gimmick.Cut that shit out and your body will thank you for it (they're also full of empty calories).

4_ don't just limit your diet, change it. It sounds like you're probably an American, and even if you're a European you've probably adopted the american diet. Try to eat less refined sugars and carbs. Eat way more fruits and vegetables and grains with your manly meats and you'll feel great (your poop will also greatly improve)

Hey. What the fuck did you just say about my poop?

that if your diet is what I think it is, you could use some fiber.

youtube.com/watch?v=CinviAVC5jY