Does my ass look good?

Im a very lazy person but im still skinny cause literally all i eat goes to my butt. I dont workout and i almost dont do exercise but i still have good butt and strong legs for a female.
Should i workout or it already looks good?
Bf says it looks fat, but thats good. Anyways, the fact of it being "fat" sounds bad for me.
Thoughts and advices?

looks alright in the picture.

depends how much of an anterior pelvic tilt you put yourself in for the photo

Bend over slut

Can't tell with those clothes on

Show a nude

My legs and rest of my body are very thin tho

Post dick

really good for a dude

yeah it looks alright but its definitely one of those asses that you'd be all stoked about when you see it in yoga pants or whatever but then kinda disappointed when you get her naked and it sags like that. pretty nice booty tho.

You'll end up looking like shit at some point, cause you're lazy. Women who do jack shit end up with weak, flabby bodies by their late 20's so get that ring on there real quick baby girl

Hi. You seem to be mistaken. Veeky Forums is for the gays. please take this to reddit, thankyou.

slim chance that's a dude

Well good thing OP is a dude then.

You have good genetics, so you'll look fine either way. At the end of the day, 99.99% of people will look better if they work out. You have a 7-8/10 ass that could be a 10/10 if you trained.

Also send me your butt grease whore

Post trap dick or gtfo

no homo

you have a pretty nice ass, but it'd be even better if you lifted

>pls don't be a trap

I want to cum on your butthole

Im not fat already

Why do you keep posting this thread every other day? Kill yourself you fucking attention whore.

You need to do squats, your ass is above average for a white girl. Or a white guy really too.

But basically your ass is not much above average.

Weight on your shoulders and some proper squats to add definition would help.

how completely unremarkable

you better start lifting before you become even more dime-a-dozen

you won't doe, cause you're lazy

Hell yeah, hit me up and I'll cuck the shit out of your bf

Trap city!!!!

he's right, lift more lady boy

LONDON

Hey I know this is kind of weird and pushy haha, but would you like to have sex with me? I'm not a creep or a pervert, just a genuine guy. I would treat you with respect and the sex would be good. I can even make you squirt if the connection is right haha. I will not judge you or think you're "easy". So yeah excuse me if I come across a little uncalibrated but I think you're attractive, so what do you think :) haha

no

but my dick says id still smash

LURK MORE

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

My legs are toned tho
Ignore the underwear over the floor

>I dont workout and i almost dont do exercise
we can tell. decent butt tho

oh shit its a trap

does this mean im gay now

Bost benis

requesting better face pic.

i'm getting close but i need to see your face to finish

That's a HE

>now
We've all known for years.

>Does my ass look good?
>i almost dont do excercise but i still have a good butt
You just answered your own retarded question fuck you and fuck this thread

Fucking barneyfag

I wish Veeky Forums would give ME this much attention when I post pictures of myself in women's underwear.
Most of you are just pretending to be closet homos.

You would look amazing if you lifted

Does your name begin with a G?

But i only play games and eat candy.
I dont know why i dont weight 600lb i literlly only eat candies.

Saged, hidden, reported.

Pic related

Are you a guy?

nope

Post that sweet pussy

Nah this is Veeky Forums, where traps are grills and you aren't gay for jerking to them.

You're pretty average. Can never fully tell through just an online pic but you don't have any tone or hips so it's nothing special. Get to the gym babe or you'll turn to shit once you hit 30. Is your bf nigger by any chance? Cause they're impressed by anything so they don't count

Why are u so insecure about ur sexuality? Why u have to be always to be 100% sure if something is "catalogued as straight" by the fragile masculinity brotherhood?

Feels bad when I can't even jerk it because my dick won't get hard anymore from all the roids I've blasted

xd so mean. Thanks mate.

Post up and let's see what happens.

Gonna have to prove you're not a trap somehow buddy

this
post pussy and asshole

Looks like your run of the mill white girl flat-as-plywood ass.

White girls rock you fucken homo

No problem. Don't forget that most guys would fuck anything so yea OP will get laid. But if you wanna stand out then stop eating candy & shit. Maybe tumblr will tell OP she looks good but it's going to look like it's melting in a few if they don't step or up. Stop listening to jewish feminist media & get some weights

I dont wanna look good to get laid, i just wonder why i dont weight 600 lbs with all candies i eat.

shut the fuck up nigger black women have the worst asses of any race

I'm not even American but this really rustles my jimmies. If someone in my country kneels at the national anthem I would beat the shit of him.

I REALLY don't know if you're a man or woman but you have a nice butt regardless

>mom he said it again!

That’s a not a black woman you enormous mong.

this, cottage cheese ass. fucking horrible

Ask a doctor or real nutritionist you dumb cunt. Why would we know? That's why I'm saying you should lift so all that shit doesn't catch up with you soon. Judging by your shitty unicorn stickers & willingness to post yourself half naked online you're under 25 so your metabolism is still decent. Are you really this retarded?

I don't care whatever american mongrel he posted but anyone who makes posts like is always a nigger lover

Correct

Yea because you're a cuck. How about you shut the fuck up and worry about your own Muslim infected country. The goverment is for the people, nationalism means nothing if the people are being treated like second class citizen's

Go back to kissing niggers... in parking lots!

Kys dyel.

You've committed an AD HOMEINEN and therefore I win the argument.

>the last scoop

A peaceful protest is a peaceful protest
If you don't agree with the system say so

Show vegene and bob plz

Why all my posts end with retardeds arguing about racism or pseudo-conspiracies.

You'tr a fucking trap and deserve to die
I would kill you myself but not even rape you
ADN you're an honorary NIGGER and not even as white as i am likely.

I am american and caring what people do during your country's stupid walk out theme is almost as retarded as thinking kneeling during it will stop police brutality.

Slow down turbo

Why do you feel the need to be a Veeky Forums attention whore like three times a week

That red (You) is the shit

No sweetie you didn’t win anything. You’re mad because you’re a turbovirgin who would fuck the first woman (of any race) that would offer up her snacky cake to you. You’re just larping about

>muh white women

Because you can’t even get them, but feel they’re your best chance at losing your virginity.

But, enough of that. The adults are talking, so run along and play in the other room, honey. And don’t forget to stay mad.

Incredibly low definition, you look weak as fuck. Strength is sexy. I don't mean that in a musclefu lover way. Do some weightlifting, get a little muscle, stand up straight, don't wear heals. That's literally all it takes to look sturdy and normal.

sit on my face. no homo.

You have a fat ass and no legs so it looks fucking weird. you need to lift 5 days a week for the next year and then post again.

Because you're clearly not eating as much as you think, or are lying to bait people or attention whore, which seems more likely to me.

Ye.. its not that i eat much but i eat only junk food.

There you go then. You don't have much fat because you're not actually eating that many calories.

It doesn't mean you're healthy though, if you legitimately only eat junk food you're almost definitely suffering a few deficiencies.

i know this is fake but i simply don't care, most guys on here would eat fruit off your buns OP.

Do you fuck around on your bf? I get you do, you slut.

Posting ass pics on an anonymous forum, I hope he dumps you, you're the sort of thing that'd spread hpv (or worse) knowing you have it but saying nothing.

Chill mate, u r not seeing anything u cant see on the beach. That hiv thing u said was fking nasty.

Mate, I'm just a bored person sitting on a toilet somewhere taking a dump and wanted to wind up some random slag.

Thanks for the (you) though.

Do you know where you are?

N E W D E L H I

E

W

D

E

L

H

I

Bobs and vagine

9 G A G
G

A

G

NOOSE AND CHAIR faggot

You need to do squats so that you no longer have concave thighs.

i wanna shove my cock in your tight little butthole

vancouver?

remind me to only fuck you from behind

Bernout