Do you *really* need anything more than pic related?

Do you *really* need anything more than pic related?

a gf

A noose

yes. pic related

>broke up with long-term gf two weeks ago
>days pass and i'm reminded that i don't actually have any friends anymore since they're all busy with their own lives
>depression and loneliness creep ever closer
>back to being a >tfw nogf

Had this for a year and a half. Last thing you want to hear is you'll get over it, but I'm telling you, you will. I know, you probably thing she's different and special, but just trust me, you'll get over it and you'll end up stronger. Just don't do what I did and turn inward and wallow for 15 months.

i'm pretty close to trying tinder out and sending my self-esteem into the dumpster.

15 months? i've been able to lift more often and with greater consistency over the past two weeks. i'll be pretty juicy in 15 months.

>first year of uni
>no one knows anyone
>everyone is friendly, things are going great, I'm gonna have friends in uni
>one month in and I feel it slipping through my fingers, friendships are already in place, I'm left on the side like the last kid getting picked for dodgeball
>second year and friendships are obvious and well cemented
>talk to people sometimes, but they ghost me otherwise so they can be with their real friends
>have to sit in lecture halls witnessing this almost every day

>the other day
>don't sleep, look like shit
>guy I wanted to be friends with early on sits next to me
>"you look dead user, party all night? haha"
>talking to someone else - "got pretty drunk last night at *another guy I wanted to be friends with early on*'s party haha"

Witnessing what could've been is somehow worse.

DELET

Join organizations you knob. They are like instant friend groups.

How do you work chest on that? Triceps? Glutes?

Post your body and let's see.

>padded bars

do pushups fag

you are going to get (you)s from normies telling you to 'just b confident :)' like below. The truth is aspects of hs are magnified in college. Being goodlooking, tall, smart, big dick matter even more. If you were a loser in hs chances are in a school of tens of thousands of smart confident and good looking people, you will be forever shadowed by Chads and Brad superior genetics.
normie

im an ugly with no social skills and this seems to be my fate as well

Organizations have cliques and friend groups within them. If the user doesn't fix whatever caused him to miss the bus socially in the broader college population, then the exact same thing will happen to him in any organization he joins.

I'd still recommend joining an org just because doing something is better than doing nothing, but it's not an instant path to normiedom.

>bar holding solely on a flimsy decor piece
>is so low you have to bend your knees to do pullups
>can't comfortably do wide grip because there's barely any room for it

a sturdy door frame

id be afraid of breaking my door frame.

American ""houses""

the bar is too short for my wingspan